What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I be cocky tonight (WATCH DRAFT) (1 Viewer)

I'm trying to get access to watch the draft, but I cannot. The link provided won't work. did anyone else have difficulty?

Meister Schlau has a damn good team, Alexander, Lewis, Dillion, Mason.

Is this a joke? All those early picks for Defenses. How the heck did you ever find 11 other people so dumb to participate?This is too muchWillie

Is this a joke? All those early picks for Defenses. How the heck did you ever find 11 other people so dumb to participate?This is too muchWillie
I think those picks are for the team qb's....looks like defense but it is TMQB.... Team QB :)

too fast to do it
Too fast to use the Draft Dominator? You aren't using it correctly. If you have time to post here, you have time to use DD. You expect people here to keep track of who's gone?DD takes away the need to keep track of who is on each team, how many players at each position teams have, etc.How are you keeping track of who's available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rams, St. Louis STL TMQB - 8 3.05 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryant, Antonio DAL WR - 4 5.05 Horn, Joe NOS WR - 8 1.05 Smith, Jimmy JAC WR - 9 2.08 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wilkins, Jeff STL PK - 8 6.08 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bills, Buffalo BUF Def - 3 4.08 6 Total Players That's a nice team.

Janikowski in the 7th ??????your league name should be The Pothead League,On crack league,etc...Is this a real league,seriously???????????????

Janikowski in the 7th ??????your league name should be The Pothead League,On crack league,etc...Is this a real league,seriously???????????????
Would be a great idea for a fishing trip.

This was suppose to help me for my big money 16 team shark league on tuesNow im gonna go into that one thinking i can get chris brown at 6.04 :rotflmao:

hi - this is kevin from mfl.com support - we just like to do some spot-checks of various live drafts to see how they're going - how are things with this draft proceeding?Thats cool

Those aren't guppies. Those are guppy food.Serious question - is it fun to play in a league like this? All my leagues seem to be hyper-competitve. I can't imagine it being great fun entering a lineup every week knowing that you are going to shellack your opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread