What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (1 Viewer)

My TV Guide sez ABC will air a repeat of The Babe tonight, starring John Goodman as George Herman Ruth.

:rant:

:no-no-nanette!:
Yep. Mine too.
ABC.com has Lost...Sounds like your local ABC channel decided to trump the ABC schedule... That happens on WJLA in DC a lot...

Last edited by a moderator:
NERD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

:nerd:

This show is for losers!!!!

:excited:

Anybody who sacrifices this much of their life into something so fake needs to just pull the trigger no!!!

Go outside look around you, explore your own life. LOSERS!!!!!!
PEENS! How is exile? :popcorn:

House of the Rising Sun[/B]

Walt and the others are shocked when Michael is brutally beaten, but only the non-English-speaking Jin and Sun know the truth behind the attack. Meanwhile Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Sayid argue about where the survivors should camp -- on the beach, where they're more likely to be seen, or in a remote inland valley where fresh water abounds; and Locke discovers Charlie's secret.

New episodes start next week...
You mean new episode before another 2 weeks of repeats?

House of the Rising Sun[/B]

Walt and the others are shocked when Michael is brutally beaten, but only the non-English-speaking Jin and Sun know the truth behind the attack. Meanwhile Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Sayid argue about where the survivors should camp -- on the beach, where they're more likely to be seen, or in a remote inland valley where fresh water abounds; and Locke discovers Charlie's secret.

New episodes start next week...
You mean new episode before another 2 weeks of repeats?
Actually, according to Spoilerfix.com, there are at least 3 new ones in a row starting with next week: 3/22, 3/29 & 4/5. They list another couple episodes, but no dates yet. There are still maybe 9 (if 24 episodes) shows left, so there will probably not be too many reruns left until the end of the season.Season 1 went 24 episodes and run until May 25. If they stay to that schedule and run 24 episodes, then that leaves only one rerun left. That said, there might not be 24, they might double up on the finale and call it 2, but over the next 10 weeks, most should be new.

For what it's worth:

March 15 - House of the Rising Sun (Rerun)

March 22 - Episode 16 (The Whole Truth (?)) NEW!

March 29 - Episode 17 (Lockdown (?)) NEW!

April 5 - Episode 18 NEW!

April 12 - Rerun (Rerun)

April 19 - Rerun (Rerun)

April 26 - Episode 19 NEW!

May 3 - Episode 20 NEW!

May 10 - Episode 21NEW!

May 17 - Episode 22 NEW!

May 24 - Episode 23 (Two hours) NEW!

LOST has lost my viewership. They're trying to feed us lousy leftovers AGAIN tonight. Stick it where the sun don't shine!
Go away and read my post above. Starting next week on, almost every week until the season finale should be a new episode. Probably only 1 or 2 reruns to 9 new episodes.:crossingfingers:

LOST has lost my viewership.  They're trying to feed us lousy leftovers AGAIN tonight.  Stick it where the sun don't shine!
Go away
:rolleyes:
Well, if you aren't watching Lost anymore, then no need to bother us fans, right?Edit to Add: By the way, you can pretty much do whatever you want, but :cry: here every couple weeks when Lost shows a rerun is going to get replies. If they show us 24 episodes a season, then I don't see the reason to complain. If they start pulling the Friends crap and showing 20 or less new episodes, then I will be PO'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth:

April 12 - Rerun (Rerun)

April 19 - Rerun (Rerun)

May 3 - Episode 20 NEW!

May 10 - Episode 21NEW!

May 17 - Episode 22 NEW!

Cool, about what I expected. Where did you find that? I only found good info on the first 5 new episodes, but only dates for the first 3 new ones.

For what it's worth:

April 12 - Rerun (Rerun)

April 19 - Rerun (Rerun)

May 3 - Episode 20 NEW!

May 10 - Episode 21NEW!

May 17 - Episode 22 NEW!

Cool, about what I expected. Where did you find that? I only found good info on the first 5 new episodes, but only dates for the first 3 new ones.
If they were smart, they wouldn't make the finale 2 hours and remove one of the other reruns...And if they extend it to 25 episodes (like last year), that would remove reruns as well...

For what it's worth:

April 12 - Rerun (Rerun)

April 19 - Rerun (Rerun)

May 3 - Episode 20 NEW!

May 10 - Episode 21NEW!

May 17 - Episode 22 NEW!

A coworker found it on some message board a couple of days ago....

If they were smart, they wouldn't make the finale 2 hours and remove one of the other reruns...And if they extend it to 25 episodes (like last year), that would remove reruns as well...

[/QUOTE]And according to TV.com...http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/episode_...s.html&season=2

April 19th is a new episode...

[QUOTE=']
Yao Ming said:
LOST has lost my viewership.  They're trying to feed us lousy leftovers AGAIN tonight.  Stick it where the sun don't shine!
I am sure that the powers at be will lose sleep over it...
[/QUOTE]They will when I tell the 1.3 billion of my people at the homeland to stop watching.

Yao Ming said:
[QUOTE=']
Yao Ming said:
They will when I tell the 1.3 billion of my people at the homeland to stop watching.
[/QUOTE]What about the dorks in your frat house?

Yao Ming said:
[QUOTE=']
Yao Ming said:
LOST has lost my viewership. They're trying to feed us lousy leftovers AGAIN tonight. Stick it where the sun don't shine!
They will when I tell the 1.3 billion of my people at the homeland to stop watching.
[/QUOTE]Yeah like the ABC executives give a rats ### about viewership outside the U.S...

[/QUOTE]According to IMDB, last season was only 24. I think the finale was counted as 1 episode on their list. I don't mind the 2 hour finale as long as the extra hour isn't removing another weekly episode. I don't think it is because they didn't do 2 different story lines, they just made the one story longer.I just hope the list above is missing an episode and they do actually make it 24 episodes.

Capella said:
Yao Ming said:
[QUOTE=']
Yao Ming said:
What about the dorks in your frat house?
[/QUOTE] :lmao:

For what it's worth:

April 12 - Rerun (Rerun)

April 19 - Rerun (Rerun)

May 3 - Episode 20 NEW!

May 10 - Episode 21NEW!

May 17 - Episode 22 NEW!

And according to TV.com...http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/episode_...s.html&season=2

April 19th is a new episode...

[/QUOTE]Sweet if true. 9 new episodes in 10 weeks to the finale would be cool. I think they had a big break of reruns last year before the last few episodes.

Capella said:
Yao Ming said:
[QUOTE=']
Yao Ming said:
What about the dorks in your frat house?
[/QUOTE] :lmao:

I watched a little bit of the rerun last night and one thing struck me, why are the survivors not using the cave at all anymore?

I know that they have the hatch and have that water tent thingy, but I was just wondering why it seems like they completely abandoned the cave. When Jack spotted it he convinced people that it was safer due to the small entrance, had cover/protection from the sun and had fresh water. I guess I can understand that the hatch has a water supply (although not sure how fresh/non-contaminated it is).

Just wondering if it was the kidnapping of Claire (although Steve/Scott got killed on the beach) or just finding the hatch that did it.

Also, what about Adam and Eve and the white/black stones? I can't think of anything recently that has shed anymore light on that. Also, no I don't think that they are the DeGroots. I think the date on the orientation film was only about 20 years ago and Jack specifically mentions that the stiff's clothes don't decay like that for at least 40-50 years.

I watched a little bit of the rerun last night and one thing struck me, why are the survivors not using the cave at all anymore?

I know that they have the hatch and have that water tent thingy, but I was just wondering why it seems like they completely abandoned the cave. When Jack spotted it he convinced people that it was safer due to the small entrance, had cover/protection from the sun and had fresh water. I guess I can understand that the hatch has a water supply (although not sure how fresh/non-contaminated it is).

Just wondering if it was the kidnapping of Claire (although Steve/Scott got killed on the beach) or just finding the hatch that did it.

Also, what about Adam and Eve and the white/black stones? I can't think of anything recently that has shed anymore light on that. Also, no I don't think that they are the DeGroots. I think the date on the orientation film was only about 20 years ago and Jack specifically mentions that the stiff's clothes don't decay like that for at least 40-50 years.
Good point. They looked like Go stones to me.I can't help but thinking about the connection here to the Black Rock as well, although I'm not sure where it leads. Is there a comparable connection for the white stone?

Good point. They looked like Go stones to me.I can't help but thinking about the connection here to the Black Rock as well, although I'm not sure where it leads. Is there a comparable connection for the white stone?
There was a ton of black/white discussion in Season 1, but to be honest it never really lead anywhere interesting. I am not really trying to rehash that, but wondering what the real motives behind ditching the cave was and whether or not anyone has noticed anything at all about Adam or Eve (the black and white stones are obviously important to them).I guess I was just curious because of last night. Seems to me to be similar to the monster/Walt story lines where we are just going to have to wait to find out.

Adam/Eve and the black/white rocks could just be plants and nothing more. Maybe that was all just to make the whole Black Rock is a ship that much more surprising.

There was a ton of black/white discussion in Season 1, but to be honest it never really lead anywhere interesting. I am not really trying to rehash that, but wondering what the real motives behind ditching the cave was and whether or not anyone has noticed anything at all about Adam or Eve (the black and white stones are obviously important to them).I guess I was just curious because of last night. Seems to me to be similar to the monster/Walt story lines where we are just going to have to wait to find out.

Adam/Eve and the black/white rocks could just be plants and nothing more. Maybe that was all just to make the whole Black Rock is a ship that much more surprising.
Didn't the cave in the Jack got caught in kind of end the cave usage? At least until the whole night with the "others" supposedly coming and they went there for protection?

Didn't the cave in the Jack got caught in kind of end the cave usage? At least until the whole night with the "others" supposedly coming and they went there for protection?
I vaguely remember that episode. I couldn't figure out if it was a Lost episode or if I was remembering some bad Brady Christmas in Hawaii special with that damn idol.I just can't remember if that cave in was the main cave or some pathway, etc. I guess that could be the reason. Maybe just a backup place like you said in case of issues with Others.

Oh, well just a mercy bump by me since there are no more reruns before at least 3 new episodes, woo hoo!

Spoiler photos are up now from episode 18 (3 episodes out). They will spoil a few things.

Spoilers

What is even more interesting is that there were initally 10 spoiler photos posted, but then they dropped one off after it became clear that it was possibly a bigger spoiler than ABC wanted out there. Luckily, someone put it up on imageshack before that happen. So, here is the 10th picture:

Bigger Spoiler

So, looking at all of these 10 pictures we've learned two things... 1, Hurley was definitely a patient in the mental ward, which wasn't totally clear before... and 2, Libby was there as well, and she also looks like a patient.

Oh wow. Apparently there were two photos that were pulled down, not one. I just found the second one:

Biggest Spoiler

This looks like nothing viewed independantly. However, in conjuction with the other ones, I think it's very informative.

It appears to be a reverse angle of the shot where the doc is taking a picture of Hurley and the bald guy from sex in the city. Yet, the bald guy's not in the picture, but Hurley's arm is still up like its around him. I'm guessing the bald guy is Hurley's imaginary friend, and the reason he was in the mental ward in the first place.

Damn you Hulk, I really, really want to click the link, but I must resist. I don't want to see a "big" spoiler. I only like the more tame ones that you know you would probably see in the first couple minutes of the show or they would show you in the next episode's preview.

I think knowing about something 3 episodes out is a little too much for me.

Oh wow. Apparently there were two photos that were pulled down, not one. I just found the second one:

Biggest Spoiler

This looks like nothing viewed independantly. However, in conjuction with the other ones, I think it's very informative.

It appears to be a reverse angle of the shot where the doc is taking a picture of Hurley and the bald guy from sex in the city.  Yet, the bald guy's not in the picture, but Hurley's arm is still up like its around him.  I'm guessing the bald guy is Hurley's imaginary friend, and the reason he was in the mental ward in the first place.
:eek: :deal-or-no-deal?:

Damn you Hulk, I really, really want to click the link, but I must resist. I don't want to see a "big" spoiler. I only like the more tame ones that you know you would probably see in the first couple minutes of the show or they would show you in the next episode's preview.

I'm not sure the first two were "big" just confirmation of widely suspected things that only open up more questions anyway. The third one, however, is pretty big spoiler because it goes deeper into what the first two confirm, and it's something I've never seen mentioned as a theory.

I'm not sure the first two were "big" just confirmation of widely suspected things that only open up more questions anyway. The third one, however, is pretty big spoiler because it goes deeper into what the first two confirm, and it's something I've never seen mentioned as a theory.
Bugs, you can look at the first 2 probably. I would avoid the 3rd on though for the time being.

Bugs, you can look at the first 2 probably. I would avoid the 3rd on though for the time being.
(HULK) Thank you for always keeping your spoilers hidden.

It appears to be a reverse angle of the shot where the doc is taking a picture of Hurley and the bald guy from sex in the city.  Yet, the bald guy's not in the picture, but Hurley's arm is still up like its around him.  I'm guessing the bald guy is Hurley's imaginary friend, and the reason he was in the mental ward in the first place.
To me it just looks like Hurely resting his arm on the chair while someone takes a pic. Think you might be reading too much into that pic but I don't disagree about the imaginary friend theory.

My response has to do with the spoilers, so don't read mine if you don't look at the pictures.I peaked at all 3 anyway. The first one wasn't anything interesting until the 3rd one. The second one wasn't really surprising as you said, more of something you might think (and definitely one of my thoughts since I definitely thought

Libby was lying about not knowing Hurley).
Actually, while the 3rd one is more of a spoiler because it might ruin a surprise in that episode, I don't think it really changes the whole story line. Remember this:
When Hurley was at home looking at the lottery drawing, his mother mentioned something about how he hurt his family, and he agreed with her. I think he made a recovery at the mental institution, especially since he has never "imagined" that guy again. I cannot point to any character on the show that only Hurley ahs interacted with in scenes, so that is why I don't think this has significance beyond this episode.
Does anyone disagree with that?

Spoiler photos are up now from episode 18 (3 episodes out). They will spoil a few things.

Spoilers

What is even more interesting is that there were initally 10 spoiler photos posted, but then they dropped one off after it became clear that it was possibly a bigger spoiler than ABC wanted out there. Luckily, someone put it up on imageshack before that happen. So, here is the 10th picture:

Bigger Spoiler

So, looking at all of these 10 pictures we've learned two things... 1, Hurley was definitely a patient in the mental ward, which wasn't totally clear before... and 2, Libby was there as well, and she also looks like a patient.
I don't think that is who you think it is.

To me it just looks like Hurely resting his arm on the chair while someone takes a pic. Think you might be reading too much into that pic but I don't disagree about the imaginary friend theory.
If you blow it up, you can tell his arm is NOT resting on the chair.

Users who are viewing this thread