What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FBG All things BATTLEFIELD Thread (1 Viewer)

Okay I'm in

IP = 84.244.131.130

Screen name = FBG HorribleJoe71

Join me in the FBG squad

:)
inEdit: You must be on a different port or something. I went to that IP but you weren't in the server.

Edit 2: You switched servers you wily devil.
Sorry, corp, I'm back at the original IP, had some computer problems
No prob, a friend joined me on the second one if you'd like to join us: 69.61.23.154

Gamerboy61

Mad Cow

Corporation

**** Vermeil

Seymour Corn

Dang, I am a n00b compared to you guys. However, that does not mean I cannot hold my own. :boxing:

OneTime does not show up at all, and Davej626 has not told us his name.

However,

Davej626

At least he is consistent. :thumbup:
Probably just a coincidence on Dave's name, not really him. :hophead:
LMAO. You bunch of IStalkers! Of course thats me. You think I'm creative enough, or have so much free time as to come up with another username? Nope. Hey, I'm 91% to next rank. Yahoo!! Hopefully get to play this weekend. Weeknights are shot now a days.

I caught GamerBoy in a late game last night as well. It was fun, but to be honest I prefer the 36 man matches. There seems to be a lot more action on the smaller maps. But I'm not picky! I'll probably play a game or two tonight if anyone heads in.

I caught GamerBoy in a late game last night as well. It was fun, but to be honest I prefer the 36 man matches. There seems to be a lot more action on the smaller maps. But I'm not picky! I'll probably play a game or two tonight if anyone heads in.
I'm kinda an armour "whore" so I prefer the bigger maps. I'll gladdly join you on a 32 player map.I should be on later tonight - sometime after 9:30. I'll post the IP here again unless somebody beats me to it then you post the IP and I'll join you.

BTW, you were racking up some pretty nice points last night. I was getting my but kicked.

Racked up about 100 points this afternoon during a lull at work. :bag: I might be game for tonight.

What the heck does popularity mean? Is this a chance for all of the :nerd: s to feel like jocks?

What the heck does popularity mean? Is this a chance for all of the :nerd: s to feel like jocks?
I had never noticed the popularity column before, don't know how it's calculated. I'll be in later tonight probably around 10 EST.

I just added all the guys we have listed as buddies, it supposedly shows when and where people are online. Not sure if it works, we'll see if there is a lag in updating.

I just added all the guys we have listed as buddies, it supposedly shows when and where people are online. Not sure if it works, we'll see if there is a lag in updating.
Where does it list the buddies in BF2??

I just added all the guys we have listed as buddies, it supposedly shows when and where people are online.  Not sure if it works, we'll see if there is a lag in updating.
It's on the BF2tracker website, not actually in the game. If you register with the site, you can add buddies. On each of our profile screens, there was a buddy icon, just click on it, and it'll add that user to your buddy list.

It's on the BF2tracker website, not actually in the game. If you register with the site, you can add buddies. On each of our profile screens, there was a buddy icon, just click on it, and it'll add that user to your buddy list.
Did that. I thought maybe it was in-game. :kicksrock:

How on earth can I reduce my ping? I have freaking 4 Mbps service, and my ping is so high I am getting cut off. :rant: :hot:

How on earth can I reduce my ping? I have freaking 4 Mbps service, and my ping is so high I am getting cut off. :rant: :hot:
Try to find a server closer to where you live and don't have other net services running in the background. Otherwise, ????

Try to find a server closer to where you live and don't have other net services running in the background. Otherwise, ????
So, does the ping that you see when you are looking at servers give you an idea? I guess the lower that ping the lower my ping?

:lmao:I had a slow day - Corp joined me for a bit, but I had no idea where anythign was in that map. I tend to stay in Karkand and Wake. I am devoted to getting the next rank within the week.BTW - :P to all of you losers working instead of playing.

Hell, I'd like to BF2 game with some fellow FBG's.

If you guys want to, you can use www.fraghaus.com 's Team Speak Server. Then if your on people can jump in and ask you where your playing. You can also see who is on TS as there is a server querry on the main webpage. The teamspeak server is free.

Fraghaus has a good gaming forum and also provides free community gaming servers. The guy who owns it owns his own ISP in Ohio. Most people in the US with broadband should get a pretty good ping. I have been a member since 2001 and am a MOD there now. I use [FHA]CNUTZ there.

Download Team Speak from http://www.goteamspeak.com/downloads.php

Enter TS.FRAGHAUS.COM for the server IP.

Once you connect you will have to register with the server then you can change channels and go to the BF2 channel. If you have difficulties, register on the forums and post for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading online:  38.117.23.125
:hot: no fair

:hot:
No kidding! Some of us have to work ya know? Bastards! MAd Cow is playing too!! Hey you! Patients are waiting!!
Gotta love Bank Holidays! The buddy list function on BF2tracker does work. It told me which server Mad Cow was on. Be sure to write the IP down though, copy and paste doesn't work ingame.

If you guys want to, you can use www.fraghaus.com 's Team Speak Server. Then if your on people can jump in and ask you where your playing. You can also see who is on TS as there is a server querry on the main webpage. The teamspeak server is free.

Fraghaus has a good gaming forum and also provides free community gaming servers. The guy who owns it owns his own ISP in Ohio. Most people in the US with broadband should get a pretty good ping. I have been a member since 2001 and am a MOD there now. I use [FHA]CNUTZ there.

Download Team Speak from ftp://ftp.fraghaus.com/

Once you connect you will have to register with the server then you can change channels and go to the BF2 channel. If you have difficulties, register on the forums and post for help.
Sounds good. I lost my computer headset in the move, I'll have to get another before I join you guys on TS. It's much easier to talk than to type.

Heading online, Joe is already in: 84.244.131.130. Edit scratch that, terribly laggy server.Going to find a new one, will post back: 66.135.37.11Use the buddylist on bf2tracker, it works!

If you guys want to, you can use www.fraghaus.com 's Team Speak Server.  Then if your on people can jump in and ask you where your playing.  You can also see who is on TS as there is a server querry on the main webpage.  The teamspeak server is free.

Fraghaus has a good gaming forum and also provides free community gaming servers.  The guy who owns it owns his own ISP in Ohio.  Most people in the US with broadband should get a pretty good ping.  I have been a member since 2001 and am a MOD there now.  I use [FHA]CNUTZ there.

Download Team Speak from ftp://ftp.fraghaus.com/

Once you connect you will have to register with the server then you can change channels and go to the BF2 channel.  If you have difficulties, register on the forums and post for help.
Sounds good. I lost my computer headset in the move, I'll have to get another before I join you guys on TS. It's much easier to talk than to type.
Sounds like a plan. Make sure you join the forums too as there are over 2000 registered members playing alot of different games. So if BF2 isn't popping then usually something else is.

dang, I saw Corp and Dave playing earlier, but I had to go to dinner with the wifey. :kickrock:

Scored another 50 points in 2 games tonight. I called a dude a %^&*@! for ramming me as a chopper with his jet and I got booted. :hot: :hot: :rant: :rant:

Anyone going fragging tonight? Looks like we have all hit it in the last 24 hours.

I'll be in later. I just played a few games, but I couldn't find my mojo. I'm very close to the Gunnery Sgt. rank, so I'm going to try to get it this eve.

I'll play later. Look for me on the Teamspeak server on www.fraghaus.com. If you have a mic/headset join up. Just google teamspeak to get their web addy and download the client. TS.FRAGHAUS.COM is the server address once you have installed it. I'll check in here also.

Played on a Karkand server that was insane. We never got into the city in about 3 games. I made it behind enemy lines a few times, captured a couple of flags, but that is about it. All you would here is "Medic!" repeated time and again.

Played last night with a dude named AlternateMethod and a few others and had a GREAT time. They were all fun and very competent. As a squad, we took down our fair share of baddies and won about every round.I'm gaining on ya, Dave. :boxing:

Gamerboy61

Mad Cow

Corporation

**** Vermeil

Seymour Corn

Dang, I am a n00b compared to you guys.  However, that does not mean I cannot hold my own. :boxing:

However,

Davej626

Thats really strange why im not showing up on there. I use BF2S for my stat info...-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

I should have internet finally tonight unless something goes wrong again. Then i can get like 4 more upgrades :thumbup:

OK, I figured it out, i just needed to register :D

-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

Notice my best score in a round. Im VERY proud of that. I havent played an online game in over 2 months though :cry:

Played last night with a dude named AlternateMethod and a few others and had a GREAT time. They were all fun and very competent. As a squad, we took down our fair share of baddies and won about every round.

I'm gaining on ya, Dave. :boxing:
Not really that hard. I've had the game since it came out, but am only averaging about three hours a week. I need a job where all I do is sit in my office and play games. You know, like an Eye Doc?? :boxing:

Played last night with a dude named AlternateMethod and a few others and had a GREAT time. They were all fun and very competent. As a squad, we took down our fair share of baddies and won about every round.

I'm gaining on ya, Dave. :boxing:
Not really that hard. I've had the game since it came out, but am only averaging about three hours a week. I need a job where all I do is sit in my office and play games. You know, like an Eye Doc?? :boxing:
I bought it when it came out and played about 1 hour, until only this thread. Now I am getting to love it more and more. The quest for rank and unlocks is like crack to a FPS-lover. :excited:

Gamerboy61

Mad Cow

Corporation

**** Vermeil

Seymour Corn

Dang, I am a n00b compared to you guys.  However, that does not mean I cannot hold my own. :boxing:

However,

Davej626

Thats really strange why im not showing up on there. I use BF2S for my stat info...-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

I should have internet finally tonight unless something goes wrong again. Then i can get like 4 more upgrades :thumbup:

-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

Notice my best score in a round. Im VERY proud of that. I havent played an online game in over 2 months though :cry:
Bump. I hate being the last post on the page. I tried adding all you guys. I hope to be playing all this weekend.

Gamerboy61

Mad Cow

Corporation

**** Vermeil

Seymour Corn

Dang, I am a n00b compared to you guys. However, that does not mean I cannot hold my own. :boxing:

However,

Davej626

-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

:eek:

Gamerboy61

Mad Cow

Corporation

**** Vermeil

Seymour Corn

However,

Davej626

-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

LOL Not trying to bust his chops but,thats not a legit score.Either he was blackhawk whoring or the tickets were turned up,both of which have been changed.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php

Here is my BF2 tracker page. I added you guys to my buddy list. We need to all get together and play with comms(Teamspeak). It's soooo much better that way. I will keep checking the thread to see when you guys are playing so we can all hook up. My in game name is [FHA]CNUTZ.

Gamerboy61

Mad Cow

Corporation

**** Vermeil

Seymour Corn

However,

Davej626

-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

LOL Not trying to bust his chops but,thats not a legit score.Either he was blackhawk whoring or the tickets were turned up,both of which have been changed.
Actually it was neither though the blackhawk was involved. I was the commander on mashtuur city in a 64 players map when only about 10-12 people were left. The game went on for probably 40 minutes and everyone was in the blackhawk on our team but me. So it would have taken longer but my score would have been about the same.

That score had to be as a commander. Get the win and get double the score. 200 is within mortal bounds to some degree.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php

Here is my BF2 tracker page. I added you guys to my buddy list. We need to all get together and play with comms(Teamspeak). It's soooo much better that way. I will keep checking the thread to see when you guys are playing so we can all hook up. My in game name is [FHA]CNUTZ.
Freaker is playing right now. :hot: :hot: I'll be there in 30 minutes. :bag:

Gamerboy61

Mad Cow

Corporation

**** Vermeil

Seymour Corn

However,

Davej626

-=|SeF|=-SilentOne

Bump. I hate being the last post on the page. I tried adding all you guys. I hope to be playing all this weekend.
HERE is mine. I haven't played for a few weeks but would love to hit the battlefield with you all sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread