What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's blog (1 Viewer)

"Scupper says your reaction to tasting cheese curds for the first time was one of the 5 funniest things he's seen in his life"
And our subsequent trip to buy the ingredients for cheese curds where Maxwell lost his mind about buying baking powder was one of the five strangest things I've seen in my life.
this has been bothering me since September 1.flesh this out for me

I happened to notice that the title of this thread is "Shuke's blog", whereas your name is shuke. I'm assuming you prefer 'shuke', but how do you want us to use 'shuke' when it's the first word in a sentence -- i.e. "Shuke, how are your tourney brackets goin?" --or-- "shuke, how are your tourney brackets goin?"?

Just curious if there's a preference...

I happened to notice that the title of this thread is "Shuke's blog", whereas your name is shuke. I'm assuming you prefer 'shuke', but how do you want us to use 'shuke' when it's the first word in a sentence -- i.e. "Shuke, how are your tourney brackets goin?" --or-- "shuke, how are your tourney brackets goin?"?

I believe the correct form is "The shuke".

I guess I would have told you I prefer shuke if I hadn't been pointed to the fact that this thread says Shuke which leads me to believe it doesn't really matter.

"Scupper says your reaction to tasting cheese curds for the first time was one of the 5 funniest things he's seen in his life"
And our subsequent trip to buy the ingredients for cheese curds where Maxwell lost his mind about buying baking powder was one of the five strangest things I've seen in my life.
Maxwell got all pissed at me and Pickles because we bought baking powder. "Who told you to buy baking powder?! It just doesn't seem like something people would come back from the store with".

Maxwell got all pissed at me and Pickles because we bought baking powder. "Who told you to buy baking powder?! It just doesn't seem like something people would come back from the store with".
I love the "who told you" line.. as if we needed permission to buy baking powder.The other missing element is that he wouldn't shut the hell up about it for an hour.. possibly more.

so, why did you guys buy baking powder?
Because the recipe for cheese curds called for baking powder. It turns out that the $cuppingtons already had baking powder in their woodland cabin retreat, so it wasn't necessary. This caused Maxwell to lose his mind. I think it cost a buck, and I paid for everything myself, so you can understand the outrage.

so, why did you guys buy baking powder?
Because the recipe for cheese curds called for baking powder. It turns out that the $cuppingtons already had baking powder in their woodland cabin retreat, so it wasn't necessary. This caused Maxwell to lose his mind. I think it cost a buck, and I paid for everything myself, so you can understand the outrage.
The baking powder page on InsideTheKitchen.com says it's coming soon.

Ned said:
HTF did a moth get in your ear???
I thought this was schtick too, but just had this happen to a friend of mine over the weekend.He was about to go into a haunted house when a moth flew into his ear and got stuck.Dude had to go to the ER.

piratemike said:
Otis said:
Lots of grown men in here reminiscing about their shopping and cooking exploits.
This is what you have to look forward to, O.
Have you ever been around old married couples? Reminiscing about meals from years past is pretty much the highlight of their conversational portfolio.

Them moths can be dangerous - but that's nature for you. It was probably attracted to the light between your ears.

:lmao:

I guess I would have told you I prefer shuke if I hadn't been pointed to the fact that this thread says Shuke which leads me to believe it doesn't really matter.
:goodposting: :thumbup: ;)

11/10/09 Guilty Pleasure volume 74

I ####ing love that keyboard about 50 seconds in to

.By the way, it kills me how Garth just nonchalantly strolls up to the piano like he's doing something spotaneous.

Users who are viewing this thread