What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

Stryk, any chance you'll make it in town?

Really, I love all of you drunks.
I could definitely be talked into it. You got some sort of weekend in mind? ####### old lady has me pretty much booked most of the summer but I'm pretty sure she's going to Colombia 2nd week in July.ETA - Shes going 7/14 - 7/20. Pretty sure I can do whatever I want that weekend :scared:

PS #### you and the Cardinals. RUnning up the score like that. Who do you think you are, Florida State?
Actually, I'm told that I'm booked until the middle of August.
:thumbup: I might have a "business trip" to schedule around then. We'll see. I have a 5 day bachelor party next March to save for.

Oh and that whole wedding thing :thumbup:
The priest had to tell me I couldn't drink my Heineken in the church. True story.

Wife is out of the house. It's funny how the boys respond to my GET IN BED differently.

My neighbors came over and I filled them in on KC & CHI. Andre swears I have a movie. Of course he was pretty high.

Golf tomorrow for my GB's Dad's memorial tournament. Am I bad father for getting a babysitter? No. No I am not. Well, possibly but really, almost anybody has to be a better influence than me right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife is out of the house. It's funny how the boys respond to my GET IN BED differently.My neighbors came over and I filled them in on KC & CHI. Andre swears I have a movie. Of course he was pretty high.Golf tomorrow for my GB's Dad's memorial tournament. Am I bad father for getting a babysitter? No. No I am not. Well, possibly but really, almost anybody has to be a better influence than me right?
A bad father would bring his kids to the course and have him shag balls and or beers. Wait, maybe that's a smart father.

Wife is out of the house. It's funny how the boys respond to my GET IN BED differently.My neighbors came over and I filled them in on KC & CHI. Andre swears I have a movie. Of course he was pretty high.Golf tomorrow for my GB's Dad's memorial tournament. Am I bad father for getting a babysitter? No. No I am not. Well, possibly but really, almost anybody has to be a better influence than me right?
A bad father would bring his kids to the course and have him shag balls and or beers. Wait, maybe that's a smart father.
Dang, I ran out of smart like, 7 years ago.

Stryk, any chance you'll make it in town?

Really, I love all of you drunks.
I could definitely be talked into it. You got some sort of weekend in mind? ####### old lady has me pretty much booked most of the summer but I'm pretty sure she's going to Colombia 2nd week in July.ETA - Shes going 7/14 - 7/20. Pretty sure I can do whatever I want that weekend :lmao:

PS #### you and the Cardinals. RUnning up the score like that. Who do you think you are, Florida State?
Actually, I'm told that I'm booked until the middle of August.
:bag: I might have a "business trip" to schedule around then. We'll see. I have a 5 day bachelor party next March to save for.

Oh and that whole wedding thing :lmao:
The priest had to tell me I couldn't drink my Heineken in the church. True story.
:lmao: I have a feeling I'm gong to get that "talk" as well

Old lady just got home. She's now 27 by 13 minutes. Birthday dicking here we come.

Have fun this weekend. I'm outta town.

:bag:

Sorry strkrprsrapgoiagks. The night just ran away with me. Or I made a new bartender friend. Same diff.

It's only 9:36 but I'm already pretty drunk. Watching Yes Man. Jim Carrey's character name is Carl, which makes me wonder: Why can't I get no Carl's Jr. round here?

Good crowd in here, gonna be a fun night.

1st question for yall to mull over...

Name an FBG who is ahead of his time and day why.

Drinking but not particularly happy about how this weekend has shaken out so far.
We demand details.
Well, last night I had to turn down an offer to go to the all-nude byob club with a 23 year old and her friends. One of them was celebrating her 20th birthday there. That means she was born in 1990! :o ####, that hadn't even occurred to me.At one point the 23 year old texted me saying she just got a lap dance and the stripper kissed her. I imagine that would have been fun to watch. I also imagine my threesome chances would have been slightly higher than usual. Now tonight instead of making plans to see her or another option or two, I decide to go out with a couple of my buddies... who both end up flaking. :lmao:Oh and tomorrow night I'm going to hang out with a virgin. My penis hates me right now. :thumbup:

does anyone here like going to strip clubs cause I don't. My memory sucks :kicksrock:
You don't like going because your memory sucks? :confused:It's fun once or twice a year. We always go after the Rangers' home opener, so the tradition and the full day of drinking help make it a good time. Also the boobies.

Drinking but not particularly happy about how this weekend has shaken out so far.
We demand details.
Well, last night I had to turn down an offer to go to the all-nude byob club with a 23 year old and her friends. One of them was celebrating her 20th birthday there. That means she was born in 1990! :o ####, that hadn't even occurred to me.At one point the 23 year old texted me saying she just got a lap dance and the stripper kissed her. I imagine that would have been fun to watch. I also imagine my threesome chances would have been slightly higher than usual. Now tonight instead of making plans to see her or another option or two, I decide to go out with a couple of my buddies... who both end up flaking. :confused:Oh and tomorrow night I'm going to hang out with a virgin. My penis hates me right now. :kicksrock:
Easy killaBut yeah that does suck dude.

Am I the only straight male who over the age of 21 that has never been to a strip club?
yes. actually probably not. especially if they live in an area with ####ty laws.My buddy and I used to go a lot my senior year in high school just to have a place to hang out after we got drunk. Laws in Memphis at that time stated that if the place didn't sell alcohol you only had to be 18 to enter. Another law stated that if the place didn't serve alcohol the girls could get completely nude. Nice combo for the underage drinker.

does anyone here like going to strip clubs cause I don't. My memory sucks :kicksrock:
actually no. Them #####es ain't suckered me out of my money.
Once during a lapdance a led zeplin song came on and the chick says 'I love this song'. I bet her a 6 pack that she didn't know the band, she got pissed. She 'slyly' asks another dancer who was walking by and when I called her out she got more pissed. :confused: But I gave her the 6pack anyway :o I suck at strip clubs. Lots of money invested, no good memories or lasting spank bank material. Definition of a sucker

Memory is not a problem, but I don't care for spending all that money on chicks who definitely aren't going to bang me.

I'd rather spend money on chicks who probably aren't going to bang me.

actually no. Them #####es ain't suckered me out of my money.
Once during a lapdance a led zeplin song came on and the chick says 'I love this song'. I bet her a 6 pack that she didn't know the band, she got pissed. She 'slyly' asks another dancer who was walking by and when I called her out she got more pissed. :o

But I gave her the 6pack anyway

:bag:

I suck at strip clubs. Lots of money invested, no good memories or lasting spank bank material. Definition of a sucker
:confused: the buddy I mentioned earlier was like you. Every girl that asked him if he wanted a dance he said yes. At the end of the night he'd be out $100+ bucks and I'd have spent maybe $20 ($10 for the two drink minimum and $10 for a dance or tips). He always seemed to win prizes for the "mystery dancer" dance though. Wish I could have won some of those cool neon De Ja Vu hats ("hundreds of beautiful girls... and three ugly ones."). He always seemed to get dances from the 3 ugly ones.

You don't like going because your memory sucks? :confused:It's fun once or twice a year. We always go after the Rangers' home opener, so the tradition and the full day of drinking help make it a good time. Also the boobies.
Well, I've never 'rented a room' at a strip club so they are all about replenishing the spank bank for me but I always end up so drunk that I don't remember #### in the morning, but have the ATM receipts that I pulled out triple digits a couple times. not the best hangover cure.

They just opened a strip club literally across the street from Safeco Field (Mariners) in downtown Seattle. Good stuff.

We demand details.
Well, last night I had to turn down an offer to go to the all-nude byob club with a 23 year old and her friends. One of them was celebrating her 20th birthday there. That means she was born in 1990! :o ####, that hadn't even occurred to me.At one point the 23 year old texted me saying she just got a lap dance and the stripper kissed her. I imagine that would have been fun to watch. I also imagine my threesome chances would have been slightly higher than usual.

Now tonight instead of making plans to see her or another option or two, I decide to go out with a couple of my buddies... who both end up flaking. :unsure:

Oh and tomorrow night I'm going to hang out with a virgin. My penis hates me right now. :unsure:
Easy killaBut yeah that does suck dude.
OK, things are looking up. She's on her way here.Now my brain hates me. Link.

Users who are viewing this thread