What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

Man, I've been playing bags and drinking all day. I lost a game so I had to dip my buddies dogs balls into my drink. Good times

I bet Disco Stu is having sex right now. Probably in the butt.
his own butt?
You gonna get back with that girl?
I'm seeing her again tomorrow. I'm thinking not.I've basically spent the week being on my own again - just comparing. This seems a lot better, sadly - and I haven't been hanging out with my friends (intentionally) or anything. But, this thread isn't about my wimmen problems. I'm in a small-town bar, drinking bad beer, playing on FBG and listening to karaoke. Life is good.

his own butt?
I'm seeing her again tomorrow. I'm thinking not.I've basically spent the week being on my own again - just comparing. This seems a lot better, sadly - and I haven't been hanging out with my friends (intentionally) or anything. But, this thread isn't about my wimmen problems. I'm in a small-town bar, drinking bad beer, playing on FBG and listening to karaoke. Life is good.
Sounds like you get it.

his own butt?
I'm going to tell you something. I love my wife. I lvoe her very much. She does so much for me, and puts up with everything I like, and is generally just an awesome, awesome girl. But I don't have my freedom. I have to do stupid crap all the time, just for her. I have to not eat in certain rooms and other blah blah blah like that. But I wouldn't change a thing, and it's worth the sacrifices to be with her. But I've been with a lot of other girls who it wasn't worth the sacrifices for. I was trying to make a hgue point and be all awesome but I don't really remember where I was going wit this. My wife is 7 months pregnant (with out second) and is looking at me like I"m an ####### for having another drink. I need to figure out how to have another one. So just don't pay attention to waht that I said.

his own butt?
I'm going to tell you something. I love my wife. I lvoe her very much. She does so much for me, and puts up with everything I like, and is generally just an awesome, awesome girl. But I don't have my freedom. I have to do stupid crap all the time, just for her. I have to not eat in certain rooms and other blah blah blah like that. But I wouldn't change a thing, and it's worth the sacrifices to be with her. But I've been with a lot of other girls who it wasn't worth the sacrifices for. I was trying to make a hgue point and be all awesome but I don't really remember where I was going wit this. My wife is 7 months pregnant (with out second) and is looking at me like I"m an ####### for having another drink. I need to figure out how to have another one. So just don't pay attention to waht that I said.
What makes you stick with it every day?

Every day is better with her. Well, not every day. Sometimes she goes out of town to visit family for a week, and honest to god I get insanely excited to be on my own for a week. Then by day four I'm lonely, and by day six I am desperate for her to be back.Sounds pretty stupid, but it's the truth.

Drunk grocery shopping completed. Still 80 degrees outside...spritzing like the Bellagio fountains. Time for a nightcap.

I was out of mixer. :goodposting:

Every day is better with her. Well, not every day. Sometimes she goes out of town to visit family for a week, and honest to god I get insanely excited to be on my own for a week. Then by day four I'm lonely, and by day six I am desperate for her to be back.Sounds pretty stupid, but it's the truth.
:goodposting: Seems pretty awesome to me.
yeah, it is. Being single is awesome, and being married is awesome, both in different ways. With the right woman, you can almost get both. As that weirdo old dude said in that Indiana Jones movie, "Choose Wisely."

:goodposting: Seems pretty awesome to me.
yeah, it is. Being single is awesome, and being married is awesome, both in different ways. With the right woman, you can almost get both. As that weirdo old dude said in that Indiana Jones movie, "Choose Wisely."
I guess the thing that gets me is that I thought I did. Ah well.

### #### ####### 0-2 on drunk iChess tonight, I better get a win quick so I can go to the bar with my chest puffed out :goodposting:

What I learned from my marriage was that no matter how great sex is with crazies, it's not worth it.
Agree to disagree.FWIW I think the whole "crazies" thing is overblown (so to speak). I've only dated one that I'd call crazy. Unfortunately that's the one I married.

Not nearly as drunk as I'd like to be.. :) this weekend has been disappointing so far.

Going to have to make up for it with Sunday drinking tomorrow. :thumbup:

Does nobody drink on sundays? :unsure:

went to the ranger game today, not a big fan of budweiser but I knew the alochol content was higher so I stuck to them :unsure: after that played many games of pool volleyball while drinking more beer and rum. stopped at a fast food place on the way home, guess I'm pretty drunk because the cashier asked me if I had been drinking, at which point I offered him an unopened beer.. he accepted and said he would drink it after he got off work. pretty sure I just contributed to a minor.. #### it :thumbup:

Just got home. Half cocked.

Was at a wedding last night at a VFW in a podunk town. Instead of champagne, the head table had 6 bottles of blue Boone's Farm. All class at this joint.

Good night. I've been drinking since 11am. Been drunk twice. I'm tired.

Just got home. Half cocked. Was at a wedding last night at a VFW in a podunk town. Instead of champagne, the head table had 6 bottles of blue Boone's Farm. All class at this joint.Good night. I've been drinking since 11am. Been drunk twice. I'm tired.
Only blue? Couldn't even afford variety?

:rolleyes: Seems pretty awesome to me.
I guess the thing that gets me is that I thought I did. Ah well.
Whoa, whoa. You got divorced? ####. I can echo what Frosty is saying. I love my wife to death. Seriously. There isn't any magic trick to it, we're just really good for each other. And I was lucky to have found her, and that there was a window when neither of us were with other people. The good news is that going through a couple bad relationships helps you understand what you really want/need out of a #####.All that said, I had today to myself. I went to a baseball game. Alone. No one else I was accountable for, nothing to carry, just alone enjoying the sun and the game. It was glorious.Do you play Video Games?

UniAlias said:
Does nobody drink on sundays? :unsure:

went to the ranger game today, not a big fan of budweiser but I knew the alochol content was higher so I stuck to them :fishing: after that played many games of pool volleyball while drinking more beer and rum. stopped at a fast food place on the way home, guess I'm pretty drunk because the cashier asked me if I had been drinking, at which point I offered him an unopened beer.. he accepted and said he would drink it after he got off work. pretty sure I just contributed to a minor.. #### it :thumbup:
This is pure awesomeness.

Homer was supposed to be a busy fella after work today and get a bunch of #### done.

Instead, I went over my buddy's and drank 87 million beers in his garage.

Hammered.

Users who are viewing this thread