What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

Trying something new, called Seven Tiki Spiced Rum. The label states it feature Indonesian nutmeg and Madagascar vanilla. It also says "Bottled in Jacksonville, FL."

:unsure:

I'm going to die, aren't I?
Never go more than 4 tiki.
I turned fifty seven minutes ago, I'll go as many #######ed tikis as I want.
Good lord. In that case, I'll get off your lawn, sir.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Decided to shave my head 30 mins ago rather than do it in the morning before golf. Cut myself...have half a pound of toilet paper on my head.

:banned:

I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment.I feel bad about leaving the FFA College Football Fantasy League. Should I feel bad? I suck at it. Like, really really bad.

####I feel bad now. I was even worse than Tim, though. I need a SuperTeam surrounding me to make me better. I should start recruiting.

I'm going to say it.. Cuervo pre-mixed Pomegranate Margaritas are not that bad. Wife bought some a while back and it sat around. Add some fresh squeezed lime and kick it up with some more tequila and it's pretty good.

I will probably settle for a nice glow tonight. Family obligations tomorrow would be that much more stressful with a hangover.

I will probably settle for a nice glow tonight. Family obligations tomorrow would be that much more stressful with a hangover.
This is my last "single" weekend. Taking a "me" night tonight and getting rocked. Heading out with some GBs tomorrow night and getting rocked.

I have hardwood floors. My dog just got into some catnip or something and is running around. She can't get a grip and is sliding all over the place. I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am.

I have hardwood floors. My dog just got into some catnip or something and is running around. She can't get a grip and is sliding all over the place. I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am.
Bust out the laser pointer and you might get a hernia.
I did that when she was like 3 months old. She ran head into the wall like 10 times. I figured that would be bad for her health. But I enjoyed every second of it**Dog freaks, relax. I don't run her into the wall. It is fun watching her try to get a grip on hardwood floors though

Users who are viewing this thread