What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

You guys ever do the "cat daddy" or "movin' like bernie (from weekend at bernie's)"? Good drunken humor right there.
say what now
:lmao:Just took a pee next to a tree. The dog seemed impressed.
These venison sticks are terrible.
What's the problem? Friends give me them, I lim em'.BTW I have a cousin that participates in the SO.
They just taste bad.
Wait, all of them? COME ON.
I've never had any but these I have in my fridge.

I'm the first one to post in here in six days? Looks like Joe's hyper religious anti-drinking views are permeating the board. I give it 2, 3 years tops.

Your the dummy. Dummy.
I strongly disagree. And so does your face.
That reminds me..... tell me another Amanda story. Make stuff up if need be.
I made sure she'd be on our fall team. Does that count. No, you're looking for something else, aren't you. Fine.Ok. So she and I have always had a connection ever since we met three months ago. Like where your personlaliteis jus tmatch and you totally get and dig each other. But I"m married 11 years with two stupid kids and she's living with some #######, so what are you going to do? So we just flirt. Well one thursday night after the game nobody can really go out, so it's just me, her, my brother and his wife. we hang out until about 1030 which is usually when everybody heads home because that's when you head home when you have a real life. My brother and his wife leave but she and I stay. we have another drink and just talk about meaningless ####, but ther's a lot of her touching my leg, me touching her arm, etc. going on. It's pretty clear at this point we'd be down, to the point where the waitress actually asks how long we've been dating. That's a bit of a pot of cold water on the bit.After that we pay up and walk out to our cars together and we are parked right next to each other due to luck or whatever, but I know it's not luck because I always get here first because I drive faster and she is always (ALWAYS) parked right next to me and my sweet Mazda Protege. So we walk out together and I can feel the tension. As we get to the car I turn towards her and say, "Amanda" and boom she's going after the big kiss and I'm ok with it. After about a minute I come up for air. I say, "Amanda" and she says "shut up I know. Just shut up" and so there's some more there.Few minutes later and she's in her car, I"m in mine going home to our respective significant others. and I'm guessing nothing will ever happen between us again, but that was one hell of a statement. I know it's meaningless to someone like Stu or you or LHUCKS who get laid by hot chicks all the time, but it was a pretty ####### hot evening for me. Every time I see her we just act normal, but every so often there's a sexy little smile out of her when nobody else is looking that reminds me of what could have been if life was different.

Last edited by a moderator:
posting in here so I am not drunk by myself. stryker you married yet? Does keys show up in here?

opened a moosehead lager before and then walked into the living room. smelled something funny and thought my dog was sprayed by a skunk. turned out what i was smelling was my beer. obviously still drank it, but not sure if I can finish the 6 pack.

Your the dummy. Dummy.
I made sure she'd be on our fall team. Does that count. No, you're looking for something else, aren't you. Fine.Ok. So she and I have always had a connection ever since we met three months ago. Like where your personlaliteis jus tmatch and you totally get and dig each other. But I"m married 11 years with two stupid kids and she's living with some #######, so what are you going to do? So we just flirt. Well one thursday night after the game nobody can really go out, so it's just me, her, my brother and his wife. we hang out until about 1030 which is usually when everybody heads home because that's when you head home when you have a real life. My brother and his wife leave but she and I stay. we have another drink and just talk about meaningless ####, but ther's a lot of her touching my leg, me touching her arm, etc. going on. It's pretty clear at this point we'd be down, to the point where the waitress actually asks how long we've been dating. That's a bit of a pot of cold water on the bit.After that we pay up and walk out to our cars together and we are parked right next to each other due to luck or whatever, but I know it's not luck because I always get here first because I drive faster and she is always (ALWAYS) parked right next to me and my sweet Mazda Protege. So we walk out together and I can feel the tension. As we get to the car I turn towards her and say, "Amanda" and boom she's going after the big kiss and I'm ok with it. After about a minute I come up for air. I say, "Amanda" and she says "shut up I know. Just shut up" and so there's some more there.Few minutes later and she's in her car, I"m in mine going home to our respective significant others. and I'm guessing nothing will ever happen between us again, but that was one hell of a statement. I know it's meaningless to someone like Stu or you or LHUCKS who get laid by hot chicks all the time, but it was a pretty ####### hot evening for me. Every time I see her we just act normal, but every so often there's a sexy little smile out of her when nobody else is looking that reminds me of what could have been if life was different.Lame? Maybe. But ask yourself how this would feel if you had been married for 11 years.
You drive a Protege? How is it on gas?

Your the dummy. Dummy.
I made sure she'd be on our fall team. Does that count. No, you're looking for something else, aren't you. Fine.Ok. So she and I have always had a connection ever since we met three months ago. Like where your personlaliteis jus tmatch and you totally get and dig each other. But I"m married 11 years with two stupid kids and she's living with some #######, so what are you going to do? So we just flirt. Well one thursday night after the game nobody can really go out, so it's just me, her, my brother and his wife. we hang out until about 1030 which is usually when everybody heads home because that's when you head home when you have a real life. My brother and his wife leave but she and I stay. we have another drink and just talk about meaningless ####, but ther's a lot of her touching my leg, me touching her arm, etc. going on. It's pretty clear at this point we'd be down, to the point where the waitress actually asks how long we've been dating. That's a bit of a pot of cold water on the bit.After that we pay up and walk out to our cars together and we are parked right next to each other due to luck or whatever, but I know it's not luck because I always get here first because I drive faster and she is always (ALWAYS) parked right next to me and my sweet Mazda Protege. So we walk out together and I can feel the tension. As we get to the car I turn towards her and say, "Amanda" and boom she's going after the big kiss and I'm ok with it. After about a minute I come up for air. I say, "Amanda" and she says "shut up I know. Just shut up" and so there's some more there.Few minutes later and she's in her car, I"m in mine going home to our respective significant others. and I'm guessing nothing will ever happen between us again, but that was one hell of a statement. I know it's meaningless to someone like Stu or you or LHUCKS who get laid by hot chicks all the time, but it was a pretty ####### hot evening for me. Every time I see her we just act normal, but every so often there's a sexy little smile out of her when nobody else is looking that reminds me of what could have been if life was different.Lame? Maybe. But ask yourself how this would feel if you had been married for 11 years.
You drive a Protege? How is it on gas?
Pretty solid.

Your the dummy. Dummy.
I made sure she'd be on our fall team. Does that count. No, you're looking for something else, aren't you. Fine.Ok. So she and I have always had a connection ever since we met three months ago. Like where your personlaliteis jus tmatch and you totally get and dig each other. But I"m married 11 years with two stupid kids and she's living with some #######, so what are you going to do? So we just flirt. Well one thursday night after the game nobody can really go out, so it's just me, her, my brother and his wife. we hang out until about 1030 which is usually when everybody heads home because that's when you head home when you have a real life. My brother and his wife leave but she and I stay. we have another drink and just talk about meaningless ####, but ther's a lot of her touching my leg, me touching her arm, etc. going on. It's pretty clear at this point we'd be down, to the point where the waitress actually asks how long we've been dating. That's a bit of a pot of cold water on the bit.After that we pay up and walk out to our cars together and we are parked right next to each other due to luck or whatever, but I know it's not luck because I always get here first because I drive faster and she is always (ALWAYS) parked right next to me and my sweet Mazda Protege. So we walk out together and I can feel the tension. As we get to the car I turn towards her and say, "Amanda" and boom she's going after the big kiss and I'm ok with it. After about a minute I come up for air. I say, "Amanda" and she says "shut up I know. Just shut up" and so there's some more there.Few minutes later and she's in her car, I"m in mine going home to our respective significant others. and I'm guessing nothing will ever happen between us again, but that was one hell of a statement. I know it's meaningless to someone like Stu or you or LHUCKS who get laid by hot chicks all the time, but it was a pretty ####### hot evening for me. Every time I see her we just act normal, but every so often there's a sexy little smile out of her when nobody else is looking that reminds me of what could have been if life was different.
By the way I made this whole thing up.

posting in here so I am not drunk by myself. stryker you married yet? Does keys show up in here? opened a moosehead lager before and then walked into the living room. smelled something funny and thought my dog was sprayed by a skunk. turned out what i was smelling was my beer. obviously still drank it, but not sure if I can finish the 6 pack.
Yup, just got back from the honeymoon last night. I've drank for the past 2 weeks straight. No work for the next 2 days either so I'm probably going to hammer down until Sunday too.Had some beers with the GBs who forked my lawn. I take a little bit of solice in knowing it took them over an hour to do and it only took me 20 minutes to clean up.

if you could get that beef with tunnel resolved, i'd be fine with you posting here. until then, #### off

if you could get that beef with tunnel resolved, i'd be fine with you posting here. until then, #### off
Yeah I know...wait...what?
I think i thought my drunken thingy about tufnel/tunnel made me funnny(ish). i get it now.back to E.T.
Chunk (played by Drew Barrymore) at the end. Sorry.
No, it's fine. I have seen enough clips to get it. Her involvement with "Mask" was a real surprise. :thumbup: to her

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i thought my drunken thingy about tufnel/tunnel made me funnny(ish). i get it now.back to E.T.
No, it's fine. I have seen enough clips to get it. Her involvement with "Mask" was a real surprise. :thumbup: to her
Remind me again why we're not married?

Because you're a filthy pervert?Just guessing, she might like that.

Because you're a filthy pervert?Just guessing, she might like that.
That's what I'm what I'm banking on.

:thumbup: I thought I responded to this. Apparently I did not. Hold please, am watching E.T. figure out our world.

Users who are viewing this thread