What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

Not as drunk as I would like to be. I have a bottle of brandy that should remedy that in short order.

'shadyridr said:
going to a craft beer fest today, 60 beers, 3-5 oz a pour. things could get ugly. im so pumped
Update?
what a ####in blast. i wish i can remember every beer i had. got pretty tanked although i sobered up now. one of the more fun days ive had in quite awhile
Well come on. What were some of the highlights? I NEED TO KNOW.
i had a ton of ipas. some of my favorite were red wagon ipa, empire amber ale, a dogfish head ginger beer which i forget the name of, harpoon octoberfest, a new sam adams oaked ale, a red beer called freaktoberfest ( forgot the brewer) . also had a bunch of pumpkin ales. hated the southern tier pumking which evryone raved about. i was pretty much in my glory. i skipped the brown beers, not a big fan of those. my head was spinning by the end of the day. i probably had about 25-30 samples in total

ever wake up in a hospital?

black eye, fat lip, sore ribs, bruised knee and elbow - no idea what happened, done drinking

I think I got mugged, all cash and 1 credit card missing from wallet

debating whether or not I go back to the last bar I remember being at to ask them if they know what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, dude. Yes, you go back to last bar.

As an occasional blackout drunk, 1 card missing isn't a sign of a mugging. It means you left a tab open.

ever wake up in a hospital?black eye, fat lip, sore ribs, bruised knee and elbow - no idea what happened, done drinkingI think I got mugged, all cash and 1 credit card missing from walletdebating whether or not I go back to the last bar I remember being at to ask them if they know what happened
I'm guessing you wouldn't shut your ##### mouth.

Holy crap, dude. Yes, you go back to last bar. As an occasional blackout drunk, 1 card missing isn't a sign of a mugging. It means you left a tab open.
Well the last bar I remember going to only took cash, I'm thinking I left it at hospital, cancelled it when I got home last night.

Holy crap, dude. Yes, you go back to last bar. As an occasional blackout drunk, 1 card missing isn't a sign of a mugging. It means you left a tab open.
Well the last bar I remember going to only took cash, I'm thinking I left it at hospital, cancelled it when I got home last night.
got back from the bar just now, bouncer said there were no fights last night, looks like I was mugged :topcat:

got back from the bar just now, bouncer said there were no fights last night, looks like I was mugged :topcat:
That sucks GB. :( I had somebody attempt to mug me once, broke two fingers after I punched him in the face and knocked him out. Did you get a rape kit yet?

That sucks GB. :( I had somebody attempt to mug me once, broke two fingers after I punched him in the face and knocked him out. Did you get a rape kit yet?
I'm guessing it was some homeless dude, there's a lot of sketchy characters walking around here.

I'm guessing it was some homeless dude, there's a lot of sketchy characters walking around here.
Why can't homeless people rape?

Why can't homeless people rape?
Because they dribble before they shoot!Wait...that's not it.

Just spent 15 minutes in the Kroger liquor aisle trying to decide which would get me drunker for a 10-spot: a bottle of Christian Bros. or a 12-pack of High Life.

I went with the brandy. Will report back.

2 things

1 halloween rules for outfits that younger girls wear out at bars

2 it is freaking freeezing out side and i just peed off my deck. It was beautiful. not as beautiful as a mcrib would be right now.

Just spent 15 minutes in the Kroger liquor aisle trying to decide which would get me drunker for a 10-spot: a bottle of Christian Bros. or a 12-pack of High Life.I went with the brandy. Will report back.
Luke..... you didn't report back.
Needless to say, the brandy worked just fine. I vaguely remember standing in the middle of the driveway in my boxers around 2 a.m. looking for my lost cell phone.

Users who are viewing this thread