What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

ever wake up in a hospital?black eye, fat lip, sore ribs, bruised knee and elbow - no idea what happened, done drinkingI think I got mugged, all cash and 1 credit card missing from walletdebating whether or not I go back to the last bar I remember being at to ask them if they know what happened
$12k hospital bill received today :hot: I feel like I'm going to be sick.Filing police report tomorrow. When I originally called the PD and left msg, I got a call back 3 days later and was told to call 911 which didn't make sense at the time.I guess I'm on the hook for this bill even though I got mugged?

ever wake up in a hospital?black eye, fat lip, sore ribs, bruised knee and elbow - no idea what happened, done drinkingI think I got mugged, all cash and 1 credit card missing from walletdebating whether or not I go back to the last bar I remember being at to ask them if they know what happened
$12k hospital bill received today :hot: I feel like I'm going to be sick.Filing police report tomorrow. When I originally called the PD and left msg, I got a call back 3 days later and was told to call 911 which didn't make sense at the time.I guess I'm on the hook for this bill even though I got mugged?
Damn dude. That sucks. No insurance?

Jesus. I say offer them 500 and claim if they don't take it you'll file C8. GLGB

Jesus. I say offer them 500 and claim if they don't take it you'll file C8. GLGB
Do you mean Chapter 7 (bankruptcy)? Can't find anything on Chapter 8.

Do you mean Chapter 7 (bankruptcy)? Can't find anything on Chapter 8.
Fuvk, I don't know. Just threaten chapters.

Stryker - beer stars - now. do it.
:bag:I must confess. I have no idea where it is. My stupid wife probably did something with it. I'm sorry. :sadbanana:
Send everything else back. Now.
I"M WEARING THE SHIRT TOMORROW!11!WUN!!
Pics or it didn't happen.
'shuke said:
I'm not masturbating to pictures from the future.

:bag:I must confess. I have no idea where it is. My stupid wife probably did something with it. I'm sorry. :sadbanana:
'shuke said:
I ma

'shuke said:
I ma
:unsure:

'shuke said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Five beers left and I am fading fast. 5pm on the East Coast, do I have any enablers?

Last day at this job and nobody would miss me, but I need to see the Boss and get a few papers signed. Thinking about wearing one of these bottles as cologne tomorrow...wouldn't be much of a difference at the moment.

:banned:

Five will become four no thanks to any of you. See if I enable any of you ####ers when I get back to a real timezone (I probably will).

Eat #### #####es.

:banned:

Rick

'shuke said:
I ma
:unsure:
Huh. wish I could tell ya.

I think I have a lead on who mugged me, I'll be more confident when I get the EMS record showing where I was picked up. Debating if I go to cops and finger this guy on a hunch. Would also get a restraining order, does that make sense?

Well?
Think TRE has video of me slamming beers with it on. He can confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread