What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

DRUNK! Drove home to my apartment after watching the Trail of Tears football game. Met two average looking chicks that could be anyone's daughter and didn't get either of their numbers nor did I make them swoon. But I sure as hell played it cool. One girl told me to watch her elbow when I was high -fiving somebody to make the coordinates lock on but I faked her out like shutup you dumb ##### that don't work. Keeping it gangster

12 man draft...5 cases of beer almost gone...not even 10pm...headed to a corner bar to play dice and do shotsShould get interesting at about 2 am centralI should be incoherent by then.. [arnold]I'll be back[/arnold]
So yah, last week I got picked up by the cops for hitch-hiking :lmao:
I pretty much couldn't see straight these past few weekends. I've grounded myself tonight and am only about 12 beers deep so far. I felt the need to tell a story.We had a draft two weeks ago. Last years loser brought 5 cases. We (6 of the 12) finished all but a 12er and walked to a local establishment. You could call this place "low class". It was a corner bar in a podunk down in SE Wisconsin. High class individuals frequent this place. I met a guy with one leg and a pregnant wife. She ordered shots. Like I said, quality establishmentSo anyways, prior to us leaving the house, I posted the above message. I was pretty rocked at this point but I digress. We get to the bar, I put $5 into the jukebox and play some disgusting music. Pitchers are flying left and right, dice and shots are flying just as fast. Pregnant lady buys me a shot because I played 99 Luftbaloons (like I said, disgusting music but it was "her tune") and does one with me. I yelled at her and told her that she was killing the future leader of the New World Order and the 4th reich. All hell broke loose. No punches were thrown but the locals were pretty upset....with me, go figure.Things calmed down after a bit and here's where it gets fuzzy. Apparently I stumbled out of the bar and passed out on a riding lawn mower that they had there, probably thinking I was gonna take it for a spin :unsure: . At bar close my buddies came out with a pitcher of water and dumped it on me to wake me up. We started to walk back to the house. At this time I thougth it would be a good idea to call random people. It didnt work so well and I fell behind. I had no idea where I was so I started hitchiking.Too bad I was only 3 blocks from my buddy's house because lo and behold a cop pulls up and starts to grill me. My best response was "Hey, dude, I ain't ####in driving. Gimme a break"That didnt go over too well. Got hauled to the station and had to call my ol lady to come pick me up. 430 am I get home and pass out. Luckily, no jail and no ticket but Sunday was not fun. Last weekend was pretty nuts but probably not as entertaining. I may tell it at another time but not tonight.Back to your regularly scheduled drunk thread:thumbdown: :suds:

DRUNK! Drove home to my apartment after watching the Trail of Tears football game. Met two average looking chicks that could be anyone's daughter and didn't get either of their numbers nor did I make them swoon. But I sure as hell played it cool. One girl told me to watch her elbow when I was high -fiving somebody to make the coordinates lock on but I faked her out like shutup you dumb ##### that don't work. Keeping it gangster
dude

heyo - the wozs is drunk by himself!
Me too? :banned:
come out to vegas you #####
Wire me a Grr...I"ll float the rest
i ain't rich yet
$100 on red$200 on even$400 on even$100 on 10/13, 22/25, 14/17, 24/27, 32/33/35/36 and 9By then you' should have plenty to wire me.
ok gimme a week for a paycheck. 100 is pushing it right nowand go do that at like turlet lake #####

ok gimme a week for a paycheck. 100 is pushing it right nowand go do that at like turlet lake #####
You%re in Vegas and $100 is pushing it? :banned:Move along...nothign to see hereETA thats right, its midnight there and youre on a computer

Last edited by a moderator:
You%re in Vegas and $100 is pushing it? :banned:Move along...nothign to see hereETA thats right, its midnight there and youre on a computer
i don't live right in vegas. sorta like madison to milwaukee. if i lived in vegas i'd be turning down ethnic chicks right now and not drunk on my couch texting my ex

i don't live right in vegas. sorta like madison to milwaukee. if i lived in vegas i'd be turning down ethnic chicks right now and not drunk on my couch texting my ex
$100? Ok, so $10 bucks to drive the Jetta to adn from Vegas, ~25 for you to park, ~25 for the club cover, ~10+ per drink.....you'd be there a half hour and have to go home, while I'm turning down ethnic chicks.-EV for me? Just ####in with ya GB ;)

$100? Ok, so $10 bucks to drive the Jetta to adn from Vegas, ~25 for you to park, ~25 for the club cover, ~10+ per drink.....you'd be there a half hour and have to go home, while I'm turning down ethnic chicks.-EV for me? Just ####in with ya GB ;)
i understood about half that post

DRUNK!!! smacked packed that girl ARRBGGGGHHH rea d al baout it in my :e:L exclusive hahahaaa drunk off some keg btw rock on colllege!!! :lmao:Aaa

duuuuuude. i'm having some celebratory drinks on my own. who's down with me?
Damn, its just me and you again? :confused:What part of AZ you in? My aunt is 47, single and hot....I could hook you up. Shes lookin for a sugar daddy
Bullhead City. I'd be down...
####, thats only like four hours to Phoenix....you've made that kind of drive before right?
yeah - for a hot blonde ready to party who is like half her age

This ain't the Love Connection. Especially for me, Saturday night and NOT drunk. Heading to barville at closing time to go scope the babes by myself. Meh whatever. I had an eventful Friday.

Stryker: if I just had a spare G lying around you think I would fly you in instead of a chick? I like you but come on. I'm like a dozen years your junior

Stryker: if I just had a spare G lying around you think I would fly you in instead of a chick? I like you but come on. I'm like a dozen years your junior
:shrug: :lmao: You mean like 4 or 5?

Plus I could help you land some quality trim
by peeing on the bar? yeah ok no thx
It was a quality peacock moment.In retrospect, I haven't sarged like that before or since
oof"pmslarryboy:
:P He wasn't there?

Smashed since 5pm...Bowling Green lost...pissed...

Just hooked up with my superhot ex. :lmao:

Damn I could kiss that little monkey for 9 days straight and not get tired of it. :lmao:

Smashed since 5pm...Bowling Green lost...pissed...Just hooked up with my superhot ex. :pickle: Damn I could kiss that little monkey for 9 days straight and not get tired of it. :wub:
Thank God you're here. This thread degenerated into a POS in the past few days
Yeah, WTF was all that crap about? I only read about one sentence in five...actually, I don't even care about the rest.I hooked with the superhottie ex. I'm happy right now. :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread