What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

[controversy]

Just saw "the Dark Knight" for the first time today

When I think Joker, I think Nichoson

What say you? Cesar? Jack? Heath?

[/controversy]

I love the holidays. Extended family night with my old man's side. Miller Lite, Jack Daniels, Peppermint Schnapps and som B&B

:shrug:

So uhh... drunk again. :)Random asian walked up, said I needed to take her on a date and quickly gave me her number. Pretty sure she was on a date at the time...
I have a hard time believing it's been a week since anyone was drunk... :hey:Went out with the above mentiond chick tonight. One of the best first dates evah. We met for drinks and the second half of the cowby-steeler game. Turns out she not only likes football, she like s fantasty ffootball. One of the first things she asked was if I knew how Jay Cutler was doing, because she started him in her fantasy league. :hey:Drinks turned into dinner. Then we decided to go see Buddy Guy, who is the effin man. Then more drinks at a nearby bar. Decided to be a gentleman since i defintely want to see her again.Gonna have to deal with this girlfriend situation soon... :confused:
I'm such an #######. :bye:

I'm such an #######. :thumbup:
And who of us in this thread isn't?Got 2 bottles of Jack, some Hacker Pschorr, Guinness, Schlitz and a ####### box of Franzia from my underlings today. :thumbup: It sure helped with the wrapping :kicksrock:
It doesn't matter what you have...you still miss Homer.Just admit it. :hifive:
Bout ####### time! Thought you jumped on the wagon for a minute there
My animosity toward that friggin' wagon knows no bounds.No way your boy Homer will ever even sniff the wagon. :kicksrock:

I'm such an #######. :hifive:
And who of us in this thread isn't?Got 2 bottles of Jack, some Hacker Pschorr, Guinness, Schlitz and a ####### box of Franzia from my underlings today. :thumbup: It sure helped with the wrapping :kicksrock:
It doesn't matter what you have...you still miss Homer.Just admit it. :hot:
My animosity toward that friggin' wagon knows no bounds.No way your boy Homer will ever even sniff the wagon. :thumbup:
GB ya! :kicksrock:

Why am I still up? Watching Private Parts on Uniuversal HD right now and I'm enthralled. Jenna Jameson in her prime, HFS :kicksrock:

Glad someone bumped the hangover thread earlier. I forgot about it, but may have to post in it.

My animosity toward that friggin' wagon knows no bounds.No way your boy Homer will ever even sniff the wagon. :thumbup:
I honestly couldn't figure out what you were replying to.But now I do. F**k that wagon!

I honestly couldn't figure out what you were replying to.But now I do. F**k that wagon!
Jesus your dumbI thought I was a maroon after a few hundred drinksBTW, I may have a day or two to play with in April. You up for a MKE trip (given the new job) or shiould I plan on a CMH trip?

I'm such an #######. :hot:
And who of us in this thread isn't?Got 2 bottles of Jack, some Hacker Pschorr, Guinness, Schlitz and a ####### box of Franzia from my underlings today. :hifive: It sure helped with the wrapping :kicksrock:
Jesus your dumbI thought I was a maroon after a few hundred drinksBTW, I may have a day or two to play with in April. You up for a MKE trip (given the new job) or shiould I plan on a CMH trip?
I have no idea what the hell is going on. :thumbup:

I'm such an #######. :hot:
And who of us in this thread isn't?Got 2 bottles of Jack, some Hacker Pschorr, Guinness, Schlitz and a ####### box of Franzia from my underlings today. :hot: It sure helped with the wrapping :thumbup:
It doesn't matter what you have...you still miss Homer.Just admit it. :)
I have no idea what the hell is going on. :hifive:
:finger:Woz just called you an ####### :kicksrock:

I'm such an #######. :)
And who of us in this thread isn't?Got 2 bottles of Jack, some Hacker Pschorr, Guinness, Schlitz and a ####### box of Franzia from my underlings today. :hot: It sure helped with the wrapping :thumbup:
My animosity toward that friggin' wagon knows no bounds.No way your boy Homer will ever even sniff the wagon. :hifive:
I have no idea what the hell is going on. :hot:
:finger:Woz just called you an ####### :kicksrock:
OK, the woz comment was uncalled for. :thumbup:Just realized what MKE means...and ftr I friggin' LOVE Wisconsin. So if this job comes through, when are you coming to Columbus?

:angry:
OK, the woz comment was uncalled for. :wub: Just realized what MKE means...and ftr I friggin' LOVE Wisconsin. So if this job comes through, when are you coming to Columbus?
What I was saying was.....In April, I have a few days to play with...I could visit Granpa in Akron and come to CMH in the way back for a day or two....depending on hangover (which I'm guessin g would be quite profound (big word for me right now) if we hook up)ORIf you have your job and a few bucks to spend, my old lady will be out of town for those days so I would be open for Milwaukee fun...perhaps get a Keys, Larryboy, springroll, MrPack, Furley, other Wisconsin boys, plus Homer cornhole going....ETA that felt like a halft hour of posting :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:
OK, the woz comment was uncalled for. :wub: Just realized what MKE means...and ftr I friggin' LOVE Wisconsin. So if this job comes through, when are you coming to Columbus?
What I was saying was.....In April, I have a few days to play with...I could visit Granpa in Akron and come to CMH in the way back for a day or two....depending on hangover (which I'm guessin g would be quite profound (big word for me right now) if we hook up)ORIf you have your job and a few bucks to spend, my old lady will be out of town for those days so I would be open for Milwaukee fun...perhaps get a Keys, Larryboy, springroll, MrPack, Furley, other Wisconsin boys, plus Homer cornhole going....ETA that felt like a halft hour of posting :bag:
Dude, if you're in Akron, I'm friggin' there. And if the missus is out of town in Wiscy, count me in for that as well. I've been dyin' for a Wiscy cornhole for a while, so if this job comes through I'll be there with friggin' bells on.

Dude, if you're in Akron, I'm friggin' there. And if the missus is out of town in Wiscy, count me in for that as well. I've been dyin' for a Wiscy cornhole for a while, so if this job comes through I'll be there with friggin' bells on.
R E T A R D!!!!Thats my point...one or the other...Old lady is in ####### Utah that week.....I'll be in CMH or you'll be in MKE for a massive drinking cornhole (my pad is yours)

R E T A R D!!!!Thats my point...one or the other...Old lady is in ####### Utah that week.....I'll be in CMH or you'll be in MKE for a massive drinking cornhole (my pad is yours)
I love that you're still up at 5:30.And that you're a full lush. :angry:

I love that you're still up at 5:30.And that you're a full lush. :wub:
Full lush that has to drive 5 hours in 6 hours...I have to go to bed :bag:Re tard:angry:

I'm such an #######. :bag:
And who of us in this thread isn't?Got 2 bottles of Jack, some Hacker Pschorr, Guinness, Schlitz and a ####### box of Franzia from my underlings today. :lmao: It sure helped with the wrapping :wub:
My animosity toward that friggin' wagon knows no bounds.No way your boy Homer will ever even sniff the wagon. :bag:
GB ya! :angry:
I have no idea what the hell is going on. :banned:
Holy crap I'm drunk.
:lmao:

I love that you're still up at 5:30.And that you're a full lush. :wub:
Full lush that has to drive 5 hours in 6 hours...I have to go to bed :bag:Re tard:angry:
Sleep well my friend, and dream of large women.

:confused:

6 tabling Pokerstars NL even though I suck at poker and still surfing FBG's an drinking Bud Light like it's a water fountain in the desert!

Buncha ####### rookies in this mug....

Wisconsin is a horrible football team

Hol #### Im drunk.......Im not driving so I got that goin for me, which is nice

I cant seee...its been awhile since some #### liek that....jeeeeeesuus chrisst

Someone kill mehfuewiahfiibghjrfdcbvnm gruiewahlfejdsklfhedjkvsdflzgbrhdf

I cracked a beer last night at about 1:00.

Just met with a cop buddy of mine for breakfast and I haven't even thought about stopping. In fact, I ran out of beer fivee hours ago and switched to vodka wthout a second thought. Wheeeeeee!@

I cracked a beer last night at about 1:00.Just met with a cop buddy of mine for breakfast and I haven't even thought about stopping. In fact, I ran out of beer fivee hours ago and switched to vodka wthout a second thought. Wheeeeeee!@
God I hate drunks.
Picked up- an 18 pack on the way home from breakfast and we'll see where things head for the respt of the day.Happy new year, you married bastich. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread