What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Frick, I just spilled a pint on my living room carpet.Not happy about it, but not so unhappy that I'll actually clean it up.GB being single. :mellow:
Jesus, my apartment's carpet has a thick coating of the common beer-whiskey-bong water compound covering just about every inch. I just bought a house into which I'll be moving within the next couple weeks. I've told myself that I actually need to be more careful and responsible, but we'll see what happens.I am filling out the form my complex requires for a return of my security deposit, though. I figured that I'd give them a few ***** and giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frick, I just spilled a pint on my living room carpet.Not happy about it, but not so unhappy that I'll actually clean it up.GB being single. ;)
Jesus, my apartment's carpet has a thick coating of the common beer-whiskey-bong water compound covering just about every inch. I just bought a house into which I'll be moving within the next couple weeks. I've told myself that I actually need to be more careful and responsible, but we'll see what happens.I am filling out the form my complex requires for a return of my security deposit, though. I figured that I'd give them a few ***** and giggles.
Put down the bong, rent a carpet cleaner and save yourself a few hundo on your deposit.YWIAPS Sounds liek you'll fit in well around this crew :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Frick, I just spilled a pint on my living room carpet.Not happy about it, but not so unhappy that I'll actually clean it up.GB being single. :P
Put down the bong, rent a carpet cleaner and save yourself a few hundo on your deposit.YWIAPS Sounds liek you'll fit in well around this crew :P
Yeah, umm, there's a little more damage than that. I've lived here for several years, and some stuff has happened. Lots of drunk, stoned (and whatever) people over that period of time can take its toll on a dwelling.

Frick, I just spilled a pint on my living room carpet.Not happy about it, but not so unhappy that I'll actually clean it up.GB being single. :lmao:
Put down the bong, rent a carpet cleaner and save yourself a few hundo on your deposit.YWIAPS Sounds liek you'll fit in well around this crew :P
Yeah, umm, there's a little more damage than that. I've lived here for several years, and some stuff has happened. Lots of drunk, stoned (and whatever) people over that period of time can take its toll on a dwelling.
:POk. Nevermind. Now pick up the bong, continue ####### up your place and send a nug my way:kicksrockbecausemydealersaredeadorinjail:

duuuuude. feelin good. brewers suck.
Damn man you had to go there :boxing: I'll give you the Central, gimme at least a hope of a wildcard again :kicksrock:
ill give you derrek lee, rich hill, and rich harden. and ill take prince fielder.
Sure...Only if you take Hall, Weeks and Suppan
deal, but you have to take barack obama and little jessie jackson.
Anything is worth getting rid of Suppan

duuuurrrrrrrrrrduuuurrrrrrrrrrduuuurrrrrrrrrrduuuurrrrrrrrrrduuuurrrrrrrrrrduuuu

rrrrrrrrrrduuuurrrrrrrrrrduuuurrrrrrrrrrduuuurrrrrrrrrr

I know what Crimes was talking about with all the crack I smoked tonight. Woooo ####### hooooo

I shoudl NOT be awake right now

I love Sunday drinking :hey:
HOMER'S HERE!!!! :banned:
Superbowl drinking stories...lets have 'em
I almost made out with this awesome chick because she's a huge Springsteen fan and we were diggin on halftime together...then I realized she was dating a buddy of mine.That could have gotten really really bad really really fast. :unsure:But now I just have to figure out how to get in touch with her when they break up.Anything interesting on your end?

I love Sunday drinking :thumbup:
HOMER'S HERE!!!! :banned:
Superbowl drinking stories...lets have 'em
I almost made out with this awesome chick because she's a huge Springsteen fan and we were diggin on halftime together...then I realized she was dating a buddy of mine.That could have gotten really really bad really really fast. :clap: But now I just have to figure out how to get in touch with her when they break up.Anything interesting on your end?
Nothing as exciting as that :(9 guys in the basement, broads upstairs. Broads weren't allowed to come downstairs unless they took off their shirts.One taker, but she was doing a "casual" day and had a sports bra on. :moneybag:But, great food. Homemade cheesy hashbrowns, homemade french onion soup, a buffalo/chicken/cream cheese dip etc (my ### is rotten)Otherwise, it was typical guys doin a lotta gamblin, drinkin and ball bustin. The crazy thing is the broads got the 57" LCD and we got the 37" tube TV and none of us cared.

Users who are viewing this thread