What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (12 Viewers)

Been drunk since Sunday afternoon...nothing really new. :rolleyes:

So Monday night I cracked a beer and happened to notice that the sun was up...it was officially Tuesday morning. I decided at that point to go to sleep. So I got up around noon and dropped my car off to get fixed, came home, and immediately cracked a beer. Picked up my car later and went golfing, drinking like a viking the entire time...like 13 beers during nine holes. Then I drove to Akron to hook up with my f-buddy and I drank and messed around 'til 4 in the AM. We got up around 11 and went to breakfast (or lunch, I guess...not really sure anymore) and I had a couple of beers with my french toast to really get the day started right.

Life is good. :excited:

Dallas you drunk sob! :excited:
:shrug: I left my notebook at home :rolleyes: I haven't been on here to even see if anyone was up for a few beers. I closed on my house yesterday, flew out at the ######## of dawn this morning and was packing before that.

I'm here through Friday morning though. Impromptu cornhole? I dont even know who is around. I'm at the Westin by the airport, working in Southlake during the day
Wait, you're moving to Dallas?

Been drunk since Sunday afternoon...nothing really new. :drive:So Monday night I cracked a beer and happened to notice that the sun was up...it was officially Tuesday morning. I decided at that point to go to sleep. So I got up around noon and dropped my car off to get fixed, came home, and immediately cracked a beer. Picked up my car later and went golfing, drinking like a viking the entire time...like 13 beers during nine holes. Then I drove to Akron to hook up with my f-buddy and I drank and messed around 'til 4 in the AM. We got up around 11 and went to breakfast (or lunch, I guess...not really sure anymore) and I had a couple of beers with my french toast to really get the day started right. Life is good. :)
Holy ####.:jealous:

Been drunk since Sunday afternoon...nothing really new. :)So Monday night I cracked a beer and happened to notice that the sun was up...it was officially Tuesday morning. I decided at that point to go to sleep. So I got up around noon and dropped my car off to get fixed, came home, and immediately cracked a beer. Picked up my car later and went golfing, drinking like a viking the entire time...like 13 beers during nine holes. Then I drove to Akron to hook up with my f-buddy and I drank and messed around 'til 4 in the AM. We got up around 11 and went to breakfast (or lunch, I guess...not really sure anymore) and I had a couple of beers with my french toast to really get the day started right. Life is good. :lmao:
This is just sad.....I hope you're kidding because this is kind of pathetic.

Dallas you drunk sob! :angry:
:bag: I left my notebook at home :coffee: I haven't been on here to even see if anyone was up for a few beers. I closed on my house yesterday, flew out at the ######## of dawn this morning and was packing before that.

I'm here through Friday morning though. Impromptu cornhole? I dont even know who is around. I'm at the Westin by the airport, working in Southlake during the day
Thursday night might work.
:goodposting: Got plowed in the hotel bar again.

Dallas you drunk sob! :coffee:
:bag: I left my notebook at home :goodposting: I haven't been on here to even see if anyone was up for a few beers. I closed on my house yesterday, flew out at the ######## of dawn this morning and was packing before that.

Wait, you're moving to Dallas?
:angry: No, just had a business trip here this week, sandwiched in between closing on my house on Monday and moving in when I get back tomorrow.

Standing Hampton said:
Been drunk since Sunday afternoon...nothing really new. :goodposting:So Monday night I cracked a beer and happened to notice that the sun was up...it was officially Tuesday morning. I decided at that point to go to sleep. So I got up around noon and dropped my car off to get fixed, came home, and immediately cracked a beer. Picked up my car later and went golfing, drinking like a viking the entire time...like 13 beers during nine holes. Then I drove to Akron to hook up with my f-buddy and I drank and messed around 'til 4 in the AM. We got up around 11 and went to breakfast (or lunch, I guess...not really sure anymore) and I had a couple of beers with my french toast to really get the day started right. Life is good. :coffee:
Why?

Standing Hampton said:
Been drunk since Sunday afternoon...nothing really new. :goodposting:So Monday night I cracked a beer and happened to notice that the sun was up...it was officially Tuesday morning. I decided at that point to go to sleep. So I got up around noon and dropped my car off to get fixed, came home, and immediately cracked a beer. Picked up my car later and went golfing, drinking like a viking the entire time...like 13 beers during nine holes. Then I drove to Akron to hook up with my f-buddy and I drank and messed around 'til 4 in the AM. We got up around 11 and went to breakfast (or lunch, I guess...not really sure anymore) and I had a couple of beers with my french toast to really get the day started right. Life is good. :confused:
I forgot to mention that the beer I cracked on Monday night/Tuesday morning was like #20...and I didn't even start drinking 'til 1am. Good times!I'm pretty sure I've kept the all-week-drunk going pretty well (apart from a few shifts of sobriety). I opened the joint today, but as soon as I was done I hopped on the other side of the bar and started downing copious amounts of booze. You might think it's pathetic, and I guess that's fine. But since I can't find a real job, I'm loving the bartender life. Basically, Homer is living the life of a 22 year old but at age 35. Let's see...at this point, I'm banging a chick I used to date in high school, but who has held up extremely well...she a pharmaceutical rep if that can give an idea of her goodness. Plus, I'm banging a 22 year old waitress that I work with whose body is as tight as a friggin' drum. Plus, there's another 22 year old waitress who is so absolutely enchanting that every guy she talks to falls completely in love within 7 minutes...pretty sure I'm gonna be bagging her in the next few weeks.And I'm not even gonna mention the freakishly hot high school girl that I'm messing around with. Yeah, my life is pretty pathetic right now. Tending bar, boozing constantly, golfing 3 times a week, tagging hot young tail...I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I can barely see right now. Jebus, I'm ######ed.

Holy crap I'm working on 12 hours of strong drinking at this point.

And I'm getting up in 5 hours to play golf and drink more beers...a lot of 'em. In the immortal words of Scott Bakula, "Oh boy."

Standing Hampton said:
Been drunk since Sunday afternoon...nothing really new. :goodposting:

So Monday night I cracked a beer and happened to notice that the sun was up...it was officially Tuesday morning. I decided at that point to go to sleep. So I got up around noon and dropped my car off to get fixed, came home, and immediately cracked a beer. Picked up my car later and went golfing, drinking like a viking the entire time...like 13 beers during nine holes. Then I drove to Akron to hook up with my f-buddy and I drank and messed around 'til 4 in the AM. We got up around 11 and went to breakfast (or lunch, I guess...not really sure anymore) and I had a couple of beers with my french toast to really get the day started right.

Life is good. :thumbup:
I forgot to mention that the beer I cracked on Monday night/Tuesday morning was like #20...and I didn't even start drinking 'til 1am. Good times!I'm pretty sure I've kept the all-week-drunk going pretty well (apart from a few shifts of sobriety). I opened the joint today, but as soon as I was done I hopped on the other side of the bar and started downing copious amounts of booze.

You might think it's pathetic, and I guess that's fine. But since I can't find a real job, I'm loving the bartender life. Basically, Homer is living the life of a 22 year old but at age 35. Let's see...at this point, I'm banging a chick I used to date in high school, but who has held up extremely well...she a pharmaceutical rep if that can give an idea of her goodness. Plus, I'm banging a 22 year old waitress that I work with whose body is as tight as a friggin' drum. Plus, there's another 22 year old waitress who is so absolutely enchanting that every guy she talks to falls completely in love within 7 minutes...pretty sure I'm gonna be bagging her in the next few weeks.

And I'm not even gonna mention the freakishly hot high school girl that I'm messing around with.

Yeah, my life is pretty pathetic right now. Tending bar, boozing constantly, golfing 3 times a week, tagging hot young tail...I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Funny, yesterday I cut out of work early, went to a minor league game, drank beer, played 18, went to the pub for a few beers, and thought, if I had gotten laid this would have been an A+ day. As it was it was still pretty ####### great. I'm hoping that my long weekend will be Homer-pathetic.

Been drunk since Sunday afternoon...nothing really new. ;)

Life is good. :)
I forgot to mention that the beer I cracked on Monday night/Tuesday morning was like #20...and I didn't even start drinking 'til 1am. Good times!I'm pretty sure I've kept the all-week-drunk going pretty well (apart from a few shifts of sobriety). I opened the joint today, but as soon as I was done I hopped on the other side of the bar and started downing copious amounts of booze.

You might think it's pathetic, and I guess that's fine. But since I can't find a real job, I'm loving the bartender life. Basically, Homer is living the life of a 22 year old but at age 35. Let's see...at this point, I'm banging a chick I used to date in high school, but who has held up extremely well...she a pharmaceutical rep if that can give an idea of her goodness. Plus, I'm banging a 22 year old waitress that I work with whose body is as tight as a friggin' drum. Plus, there's another 22 year old waitress who is so absolutely enchanting that every guy she talks to falls completely in love within 7 minutes...pretty sure I'm gonna be bagging her in the next few weeks.

And I'm not even gonna mention the freakishly hot high school girl that I'm messing around with.

Yeah, my life is pretty pathetic right now. Tending bar, boozing constantly, golfing 3 times a week, tagging hot young tail...I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Funny, yesterday I cut out of work early, went to a minor league game, drank beer, played 18, went to the pub for a few beers, and thought, if I had gotten laid this would have been an A+ day. As it was it was still pretty ####### great. I'm hoping that my long weekend will be Homer-pathetic.
When that little voice in the back of your head says something about "maybe it being time to cal it quits" you just need to tell that little mother####er to shut the #### up.In other news, my buddy called me today and woke me up out of a dead sleep at 1:30 in the afternoon. He wanted to meet up for "lunch" but there were some rumblings of late golf so I packed a cooler and met the boys for a round...like 25 minutes after I woke up. Started the boozing before the first tee and I'm pretty sure I've downed more than a case at this point. ;)

Going out to meet some other friends for drinks shortly. :popcorn:

Basically, my three modes of operation are sleeping, working, and drinking. And I dig all three. :wub:

Hi. I'm not drunk, but wanted to check in to recognize what our GB Homer is doing. He is an inspiration to us all and just like Tiger/Phil, Manning/Brady, Kobe/LeBron et al we should all take a moment to appreciate what he's done...and IS doing...for the game.

:shock:

started with red wine

then moved to vodka sods

now on poker and gin and tonics

haven't had any cards all night

#### you poker stars

J4 is ###

I just called 5 pizza places and they're all closed. Pretty sure Taco Bell is in my future.

I really really want pie but Papa johns is the only place open...not a chance.

I just called 5 pizza places and they're all closed. Pretty sure Taco Bell is in my future.I really really want pie but Papa johns is the only place open...not a chance.
I have been there man. Papa John's has no taste. I keep a backup supply of frozen pizza for that reason just in case. I actually have never had taco bell.

I just called 5 pizza places and they're all closed. Pretty sure Taco Bell is in my future.I really really want pie but Papa johns is the only place open...not a chance.
:goodposting:good to see even in your drunken state you are still thinking clearly about the suckness of papa johns. you sir are a great american :thumbup:

I have been there man. Papa John's has no taste. I keep a backup supply of frozen pizza for that reason just in case. I actually have never had taco bell.
apparently you have never been drunk then....taco bell = the t!ts for drunk food

apparently you have never been drunk then....taco bell = the t!ts for drunk food
Can't really be more correct than this guy. Meximelt=rock ####in' solid.

Can't really be more correct than this guy. Meximelt=rock ####in' solid.
How'd Weasel's work out for ya?And :goodposting: Taco Bell kicks ### after a good drinking sessionBut I'll take a steak quesadilla and a nacho supreme

I opt for sub par chinese delivery over taco bell. If taco bell delivered, I'm sure I would have had it at some point. The problem is, I'm usually in no condition to drive there. Grew up in Boston and there were countless places open late night that delivered, no need or desire for taco bell.

HomerLet the liver recuperate a little buddy!
F### that noise...I'm gonna beat it like it owes me money. :boxing:Had 5 or 6 this afternoon and on an empty stomach, so I've officially kept the streak alive...tomorrow and Monday will be pretty friggin' brutal as well. And Tuesday is golf league, so that'll be 10 straight days. I might take Wednesday off since I'll be opening at one job and closing at the other...I guess I'll play it by ear.

:wub:Christ, I was blitzed last night. No hangover tho! :boxing:
I was completely smashed...unfortunately, the hangover is in full effect. I feel like someone beat the #### out of me with a wooden mallet.
T&P, GB. I will have one on the golf course for you. :banned:
85 today. Two outta three ain't bad. All the boys are coming to my place tomorrow for am margaritas, then walk downtown. :banned:
:thumbup: :thumbup: Got a couple of cookouts to attend and then meeting some people at the bar. :banned:

:wub:Christ, I was blitzed last night. No hangover tho! :popcorn:
I was completely smashed...unfortunately, the hangover is in full effect. I feel like someone beat the #### out of me with a wooden mallet.
T&P, GB. I will have one on the golf course for you. :banned:
85 today. Two outta three ain't bad. All the boys are coming to my place tomorrow for am margaritas, then walk downtown. :banned:
:popcorn: :thumbup: Got a couple of cookouts to attend and then meeting some people at the bar. :banned:
Ack! I hafta to wake up and clean the house. GB continuing the buzz the next day. :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread