What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

So not drunk. Although as I was pulling out my jar of apple sauce from the fridge I noticed a perfectly chilled Coors Light bottle sitting in the top rack. This is my fridge btw.

####### ####. I'm pretty sure one of my downstairs roommates just stole that whole case and even the bottle too, four minutes after I posted that picture. I'm so glad it wasn't mine.

:P

I'm hammered :no:

Stu -> I'm recently single too.. If you ever need a young wingman, I'm always up for going out somewhere. :shrug:

I'm going to go sleep for 8 hours, then wake up and get drunk on $1 beers at the horse races. Life is good.

Stu -> I'm recently single too.. If you ever need a young wingman, I'm always up for going out somewhere. :blackdot:
:thumbup:Rum and coke. About to head to the bar. I'll likely be back in here later, but ideally I won't be. No offense to you fine gentleman. :tfp:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is everybody?

Nurses were kinda meh. And I had a big bag of nothing tonight. But now very drunk and "student" is on her way.

WTF is everybody?Nurses were kinda meh. And I had a big bag of nothing tonight. But now very drunk and "student" is on her way.
I drank whiskey all day yesterday. We three, THREE, separate tornado warnings sending the 5 of us to the basement and I still made managed to make it with a nurse.winning :unsure:

I just cracked another AND put on my dancing shoes.
i just poured a captain, AND put my hand in my pants.
You win?just cracked a 3rd.
i have to take a watch to the mall to get sized, and then go to my nieces birthday party. pretty sure you win. oh and i have to buy some khakis or something for a rehearsal dinner. you double win.
You could be right. Sitting at home jamming to some funky beats and then off on the bus to meet a buddy for more brews.

I left work after 2. Went to my GB that is single altough a broad and her kids paractically live there and drank a couple whiskeys with him. BB on the porch now. Vicious wind.

Ow! I just got and electric shock on my right arm. I thought it was my BB but then I realised it was in my left hand. Turned out to be some weird looking green catipallar.

Wtf

I hate it when this thread gets bumped less than half way through my work day.
:pickle: :kicksrock:I had to refrain from posting here yesterday due to my rising levels of jealousy.Although tonight, I'm going to destroy downtown Milwaukee if the Bucks win. Pretty sure I'll be a good 8 beers deep when I walk into the BC for tipoff.Fear the deer and chug some beer! :banned:

Sitting in a hotel bar near the Atlanta airport. 4 vodkas in!! Long flight home in the morning!

LETS GET SLOPPY!!!!!

Tonight could get messy.

Reasons:

1.) Been on a 500-calorie/day diet for the last 24 days - today is the last day, thankfully, but I've only had about 120 of my allotted calories so far today

2.) Other than a "cheat" at a wedding last Saturday night, I've been alcohol-free for the diet for the last 24 days as well

3.) Got into a HUGE fight with my BF earlier - so bad that I've been driving around town for an hour and am now back at the office rather than going home.

This will likely get done with a vengence tonight.

Tonight could get messy.

Reasons:

1.) Been on a 500-calorie/day diet for the last 24 days - today is the last day, thankfully, but I've only had about 120 of my allotted calories so far today

2.) Other than a "cheat" at a wedding last Saturday night, I've been alcohol-free for the diet for the last 24 days as well

3.) Got into a HUGE fight with my BF earlier - so bad that I've been driving around town for an hour and am now back at the office rather than going home.

Is that even healthy???

Tonight could get messy.

Reasons:

Is that even healthy???
It's not the worst of the "crash" diets. It's the HCG diet. Mad Cow actually started a thread about it ~ 5 weeks ago, after just doing it. You're taking a hormone supplement along with the low-cal diet, and that hormone is supposed to break down your body's stored fats (i.e. the really hard to break down fats) and burn those as fuel. So your body is using the same amount of fuel, just burning fats in place of the missing calories.Also, you eat protein, fruit, vegetable and a small amount of grain for both lunch and dinner, so it's not a liquid diet or anything.

Lost 20 lbs since April 5th so I'm not complaining. :pickle:

Tonight could get messy.

Reasons:

Is that even healthy???
It's not the worst of the "crash" diets. It's the HCG diet. Mad Cow actually started a thread about it ~ 5 weeks ago, after just doing it. You're taking a hormone supplement along with the low-cal diet, and that hormone is supposed to break down your body's stored fats (i.e. the really hard to break down fats) and burn those as fuel. So your body is using the same amount of fuel, just burning fats in place of the missing calories.Also, you eat protein, fruit, vegetable and a small amount of grain for both lunch and dinner, so it's not a liquid diet or anything.

Lost 20 lbs since April 5th so I'm not complaining. :shrug:
:popcorn:

Tonight could get messy.Reasons:1.) Been on a 500-calorie/day diet for the last 24 days - today is the last day, thankfully, but I've only had about 120 of my allotted calories so far today2.) Other than a "cheat" at a wedding last Saturday night, I've been alcohol-free for the diet for the last 24 days as well3.) Got into a HUGE fight with my BF earlier - so bad that I've been driving around town for an hour and am now back at the office rather than going home.This will likely get done with a vengence tonight.
Big talk.

Users who are viewing this thread