What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question about the KC and SEA game (1 Viewer)

Batman30

Footballguy
Did WR Deion Branch get credit for a fumble forced when he ripped the ball away from DE Jared Allen of KC. My league has IDP and i was wondering if Branch would get points for it since he is a WR. On NFL.com it says that he has a fumble recovered but does he also get credit for a fumble force? My matchup this week is extremly close and with only LB EJ Henderson left to go on Monday night i may need the points.

Does anyone know if he gets the points??? :confused:

Did WR Deion Branch get credit for a fumble forced when he ripped the ball away from DE Jared Allen of KC. My league has IDP and i was wondering if Branch would get points for it since he is a WR. On NFL.com it says that he has a fumble recovered but does he also get credit for a fumble force? My matchup this week is extremly close and with only LB EJ Henderson left to go on Monday night i may need the points.Does anyone know if he gets the points??? :confused:
I would say no since he is not an IDP. Check your league scoring rules.

Does anyone know if he gets the points??? :confused:
It depends on your league settings. We don't give IDP points for offensive players, so in my leagues the answer would be no. A couple years ago we would have scored that a forced fumble and recovery though. Just depends.

In my league on MFL with IDP's, I got a forced fumble, fumble recovery, and tackle from him. But of course it'll depend on your league's rules.

What is the old argument, once a team intercepts, they are now on offense and the offensive team is on defense? I started the Seattle D and although I won by only 5, if I needed those two points what kind of position would I be in to argue that point?

Also, EJ Hendersen has been playing really good so far - hope he can keep it up.

In other games this season, there MUST have been times where a WR, RB, or QB made a tackle after an INT.

If they got points then, I would think that Branch would get a FF now.

Users who are viewing this thread