What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jorts: Reloaded (1 Viewer)

double whammy!

2 backwards hats, one wife beater, and one long sleeve shirt. These guys got it goin on.
Nice one! Camera or camera-phone?I had a non-moustached middle-aged Polish dude in my sights (w/fanny-pack) but couldn't get the pic.
Camera phone. Had to be sneaky, hence the slight blurriness. Had an even better one of a guy with jorts, a superman logo wife beater, and white socks pulled up all the way over his calves. Almost got caught taking the pic, which turned out too blurry to even tell what it was. I didnt try again because it woulda been embarassing to get beat up by a guy wearing that.

double whammy!

2 backwards hats, one wife beater, and one long sleeve shirt. These guys got it goin on.
Nice one! Camera or camera-phone?I had a non-moustached middle-aged Polish dude in my sights (w/fanny-pack) but couldn't get the pic.
Camera phone. Had to be sneaky, hence the slight blurriness. Had an even better one of a guy with jorts, a superman logo wife beater, and white socks pulled up all the way over his calves. Almost got caught taking the pic, which turned out too blurry to even tell what it was. I didnt try again because it woulda been embarassing to get beat up by a guy wearing that.
:shrug: ... very true.

I went to the Boise State / Washington game last Saturday. Definitely a good place to see some jorts. Moreso on the folks from Idaho, but one Husky fan had a pair on that were worth memorializing here.

I don't know if the picture will make it totally clear, but these were basically the jorts version of Carhart carpenter pants. Right down to having a hammer loop on them ( :lmao: ).

Carpenter's Jorts

RedmondLonghorn said:
I went to the Boise State / Washington game last Saturday. Definitely a good place to see some jorts. Moreso on the folks from Idaho, but one Husky fan had a pair on that were worth memorializing here.

I don't know if the picture will make it totally clear, but these were basically the jorts version of Carhart carpenter pants. Right down to having a hammer loop on them ( :lmao: ).

Carpenter's Jorts
Just awful. The color combo of shirt/jorts makes it even more terribler. Quality submission.

Carpenter's Jorts
whats so funny about them being cargo

Carpenter's Jorts
Maybe you don't read so good, but the funny part is that they are short carpenter's pants, not cargo shorts. Like, as in, they have an actual hammer loop on the leg.This guy forgot to bring his framing hammer though. Or maybe security wouldn't let him bring it into the game.

Carpenter's Jorts
Maybe you don't read so good, but the funny part is that they are short carpenter's pants, not cargo shorts. Like, as in, they have an actual hammer loop on the leg.This guy forgot to bring his framing hammer though. Or maybe security wouldn't let him bring it into the game.
Cargo jorts would suck, too, though, in case anyone's wondering.

Carpenter's Jorts
:lmao: Extra pockets doesn't excuse the fact they're jorts.

Carpenter's Jorts
Oh, I agree, they are jorts afterall.I just don't think they would be as especially notable in their suckiness as friggin' carpenter's jorts.

I don't know if the picture will make it totally clear, but these were basically the jorts version of Carhart carpenter pants. Right down to having a hammer loop on them ( :confused: ).

Carpenter's Jorts
my bad somebody was talking to me when I was trying to type that. I meant to say carpenter

A couple of weeks ago my wife asked my why I don't wear my pair of jean shorts. She was serious.

I think I better start worrying about the clothes she buys me.

A couple of weeks ago my wife asked my why I don't wear my pair of jean shorts. She was serious.I think I better start worrying about the clothes she buys me.
my fiancee wants me to wear hats more often and she wants me to either wear them to the side or backwards

A couple of weeks ago my wife asked my why I don't wear my pair of jean shorts. She was serious.I think I better start worrying about the clothes she buys me.
my fiancee wants me to wear hats more often and she wants me to either wear them to the side or backwards
You are engaged to a 15 year old?
no 21
Oh..yeah, Waco. Sorry, I forgot.
:thumbup:

no 21
:kicksrock:
Hint: People in places like Provo and Waco tend to get married younger than average.I am just kidding with you, regardless.

no 21
:confused:
Hint: People in places like Provo and Waco tend to get married younger than average.I am just kidding with you, regardless.
my bad Im a little out of it today

Pretty sure the State Fair during the Texas/OU game is the epicenter of jortdom. Sooners love them some jorts.

Link

I wish I could have gotten a picture of the guy wearing jorts with a picture of Tupac on them.

This is not really jorts related, but I also saw a lesbian Sooner fan with a guitar tattoo on her arm with "Free Bird" written underneath it. :hot:

Someone in the crowd was holding a sign on Saturday during ESPN's College GameDay that said "Tim Tebow wears Jorts!"

I chuckled.

Pretty sure the State Fair during the Texas/OU game is the epicenter of jortdom. Sooners love them some jorts.

Link

I wish I could have gotten a picture of the guy wearing jorts with a picture of Tupac on them.
Boomer!
:hot: I heard that ess every 5 seconds on Saturday.
Probably saw a good amount of the creatively ingenious "horns down," too, I'd imagine?
Oh yeah. Everywhere. Also popular was the hilarious "Book'em Horns" shirt with the Texas logo with handcuffs instead of horns. Because OU runs a squeaky clean program. :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread