Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion***

TD32

New episode of Ramsey's Rankings is up. Kige reveals his pick for the Heisman Trophy at the end.

Is that South Park Christmas wrapping paper behind him? :lmao:
I think it is.

AWESOME pause during the transition from the NFL power rankings to the Heisman rankings. I thought I hit the Pause button by mistake.

for a specific purpose
He explained how it "was the perfect stocking to put COAL in", 4 times in 21 seconds. :goodposting:
:lmao: @ chasestuartisgay
:lmao::lmao:

It wasn't until the fourth time you said "coal in" that I realized you weren't saying "colon".

I think this is still my favorite. He has to do a 270 before coming to the set position, and of course he chooses to face away from the camera for his "pitch," which looks like the flick of a 6 year old girl.

I think this is still my favorite. He has to do a 270 before coming to the set position, and of course he chooses to face away from the camera for his "pitch," which looks like the flick of a 6 year old girl.
Wow, just like a major league baseball player. :unsure: Maybe Kige could save some elbows and shoulders with his perfect form.

:) I think he balked. Twice.
I disagree. It's just that part of him comes to the set position and then he has to wait for the rest of him to catch up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has someone hijacked Kige's Facebook account? He's been very prolific lately with his status updates....

" Kige Ramsey I think a turtle crawling would be funner to watch than the NFL Playoffs this year

10 minutes ago"

" Kige Ramsey The Bills have a 91 year old owner and a 70 year old GM I wonder if those 2 will have their meetings in a Buffalo Senior Center playing cards

28 minutes ago"

" Kige Ramsey If my parents named me Chan I would move to Montana and change my name

32 minutes ago "

Has someone hijacked Kige's Facebook account? He's been very prolific lately with his status updates...." Kige Ramsey I think a turtle crawling would be funner to watch than the NFL Playoffs this year10 minutes ago"" Kige Ramsey The Bills have a 91 year old owner and a 70 year old GM I wonder if those 2 will have their meetings in a Buffalo Senior Center playing cards28 minutes ago"" Kige Ramsey If my parents named me Chan I would move to Montana and change my name32 minutes ago "

He was all over the Lane Kiffin/Tennesssee coach debacle. Status updates every few minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't stop watching this video. It's mesmerizing. It's almost as good as the one he shot from the field right after the Russellville Panthers won... the game!

:goodposting::lmao: There will never be another one that tops that, imo. uh uh uh aa dh duue to say this. The Russellville Panthers have WON....They have WON...................THE GAME! Edited by flapgreen

I am fortunate in the fact that I live reasonably close to Kige. The local sports talk monster www.1045thezone.com has a new midday show 12-3 Central that Kige has been calling up the last couple of weeks. The guys on the show are tech savvy and know of Kige's phenomenon status. Franky, Kige seems more "normal" when he calls in. He has primarily been calling to pump UK's basketball team.

BTW, have you seen Kige's "John Wall Dance" youtube?