Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion***

TD32

How about asking that phony posting as me who his High School Math teachers name is ?

Welcome Kige, big fan here. :thumbdown: I admire the way you've become a self-made celebrity and look forward to your future work. :goodposting:

Hey Kige, I'm getting a local league together. As of now there aren't any open spots, but we would pay you to come to the draft and do video reports on each round. Thoughts?

I would contribute to this.
I'm in
Let's get this done... where's Krista? :confused:

Oh and Kige, since we're such great facebook pals, could you tell me which fan club to join? There are so many, I don't know which ones are legit and which aren't.TIA

You sold me out!
I did?I don't even think he knows who I am.... Edited by Steve Tasker for Prez

I'd be more than happy to turn over the reins to the real Kige Ramsey if you'd like. Big fan.

Shoot me a PM if interested, and I'll give you the password which you can then change.

PM with password sent. Any posts from this account in future will be the REAL Kige Ramsey. :shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpuwGhz3Cv8...ser&search=

His 2007 ACC preview might be the best one yet. He actually brings in a notecard to read his predictions, completely ignoring the composition book that is upside down (or closed face down) that must be glued to that table.

:goodposting: To his BC prediction.
I. Like. Boston. College. I. Think. They. Will. Do. Well. (pause) (pause) (pause) (paaaaaaaause) This. Year.

i luv kige he is so smart and hes also quite hansome!!!! i registered here only cuz i saw the link on his youtube page!!!! kige if u read this i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kallie xoxo

This is Moobers bad.

i luv kige he is so smart and hes also quite hansome!!!! i registered here only cuz i saw the link on his youtube page!!!! kige if u read this i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kallie xoxo

This is Moobers bad.
:thumbup: