What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (2 Viewers)

I haven't laughed this hard in a week. I love that basketball video. I love the sense of forshadowing you get when you watch him streaking down the sideline.

Actually, the funniest part of the video is the end, when the kids are walking back, and number 99 comes into view: "Ha ha, that was a funny hit by the safe. . . What the hell??!!"
Was he laying down when the ball was snapped? :mellow:
He just pops up out of nowhere like the friggen Bigfoot. I half-expect him to say to his teamate: "Grug like little-man's tacke. Next time, Grug's turn."

SaveFerrisB said:
Actually, the funniest part of the video is the end, when the kids are walking back, and number 99 comes into view: "Ha ha, that was a funny hit by the safe. . . What the hell??!!"
Was he laying down when the ball was snapped? :shrug:
It took several viewings for me to figure out was position #99 was playing. After a Jaworski-level analysis, I determined that #99 was lined up at DT, between the LG and C. He was double-teamed (by two kids that may or may not have a heavier combined weight than #99), and was not a factor on the play.
I think I might disagree here. After (multiple) viewings, it appears that the safety comes shooting through the hole that was left when the LG moves over to double-team Grug. If that LG isn't preoccupied, he can move over and pick up the blitz.

Something's apparently wrong with me - I found neither of the clips funny and was just alarmed at the likely injury to the kids.

:Dadwithtwolittlekids:

:shrug:

Something's apparently wrong with me - I found neither of the clips funny and was just alarmed at the likely injury to the kids.:Dadwithtwolittlekids: :lmao:
I have two little kids as well. Can't get enough of these videos. Saw my 3-year-old take one of those giant bouncy balls to the face once. About a 30-yard kick, one bounce, she had no clue a ball was coming. WHAM. She went down, I was horrified....for about 4 seconds. Then I realized she was ok and laughed my butt off.If these were malicious attacks, they wouldn't be funny. But they're accidents...so they are hysterical.

Something's apparently wrong with me - I found neither of the clips funny and was just alarmed at the likely injury to the kids.:Dadwithtwolittlekids: :thumbup:
I have two little kids as well. Can't get enough of these videos. Saw my 3-year-old take one of those giant bouncy balls to the face once. About a 30-yard kick, one bounce, she had no clue a ball was coming. WHAM. She went down, I was horrified....for about 4 seconds. Then I realized she was ok and laughed my butt off.If these were malicious attacks, they wouldn't be funny. But they're accidents...so they are hysterical.
:goodposting: Stuff like this happens to most kids at some point in their life. These are just some that happened to get caught on camera. I am sure that most of these didn't result in any serious injuries.

Sweet J said:
SaveFerrisB said:
BigJohn said:
Sweet J said:
The Third said:
Was he laying down when the ball was snapped? :hot:
It took several viewings for me to figure out was position #99 was playing. After a Jaworski-level analysis, I determined that #99 was lined up at DT, between the LG and C. He was double-teamed (by two kids that may or may not have a heavier combined weight than #99), and was not a factor on the play.
I think I might disagree here. After (multiple) viewings, it appears that the safety comes shooting through the hole that was left when the LG moves over to double-team Grug. If that LG isn't preoccupied, he can move over and pick up the blitz.
:spaceeater: :lol:

Sweet J said:
SaveFerrisB said:
BigJohn said:
Sweet J said:
The Third said:
Was he laying down when the ball was snapped? :thumbup:
:spaceeater: :hophead:
:outerspaceeater:

Sweet J said:
SaveFerrisB said:
BigJohn said:
Sweet J said:
The Third said:
Was he laying down when the ball was snapped? :goodposting:
Usually at that age those behemoth-type kids aren't really playmakers...they just act as a barrier.

Gordo said:
Tough As Nails said:
wraith5 said:
Something's apparently wrong with me - I found neither of the clips funny and was just alarmed at the likely injury to the kids.:Dadwithtwolittlekids: :thumbup:
:goodposting: Stuff like this happens to most kids at some point in their life. These are just some that happened to get caught on camera. I am sure that most of these didn't result in any serious injuries.
If we can't laugh at other people's kids who can we laugh at?

Gordo said:
Tough As Nails said:
wraith5 said:
Something's apparently wrong with me - I found neither of the clips funny and was just alarmed at the likely injury to the kids.:Dadwithtwolittlekids: :hifive:
:thumbup: Stuff like this happens to most kids at some point in their life. These are just some that happened to get caught on camera. I am sure that most of these didn't result in any serious injuries.
Don't get me wrong - I'm all for the "America's Funniest Video's" type kid wipe-outs, but the kick from the break dancer sent that kid FLYING. No way there wasn't damage there. I can't watch the rest of these, especially when "Wheelownage" is mentioned...

Users who are viewing this thread