What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's been to Santiago Chile twice in one year? (1 Viewer)

Matt Dillon should have been nominated for an Oscar for this film.

Pat Healy: Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion.Mary: And what's that?Pat Healy: I work with #######.Mary: Isn't that a little politically incorrect?Pat Healy: Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with.

Pat Healy: Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion.Mary: And what's that?Pat Healy: I work with #######.Mary: Isn't that a little politically incorrect?Pat Healy: Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with.
Thats easily his best role of his career

He's not on the same level as Bret Farverah but who is?

Nigel Tufnel said:

:goodposting:

From that point, my friends would never look at me the same again...

"You're a ####### liar!"

-----

"Cough it up, chompers."

-----

"What do you expect from a guy whose idea of courting is blowing farts in her face."

"You were following us."

:goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby please come home. :(

Dom: You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that's why you're nervous. Oh my dear friend, please sit, please. Look, um, after you've had sex with a girl, and you're lying in bed with her, are you nervous? No, you're not, why?

Ted: Cause I'm tired...

Dom: Wrong! It's 'cause you ain't got the baby batter on the brain anymore! Jesus, that stuff will #### you're head up! Look, the most honest moment in a man's life are the few minutes after he's blown his load - now that is a medical fact. And the reason for it is that you're no longer trying to get laid, you're actually... you're thinking like a girl, and girls love that.

You don't see that many meats on sticks. You know what I would like to see? I'd like to see more meat in a cone. You don't hardly ever see that. That's an idea that I think is waiting to pop. You know, a nice big oversized waffle cone stuffed full of chopped liver.

Users who are viewing this thread