What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (8 Viewers)

Lets just hope that the success of Breaking Bad can breed some actual quality entertainment. The only show close in writing is Game of Thrones and that is obviously spoiled to all hell for those of us who read the novels years ago. I watch Revolution with my wife and it seems like its written by seventh graders.

Is there another show even close to this one on the horizon?

I'm outta here...be back around 10:20! Can't wait to hear some of your takes on the finale...outside of a little nonsense, the discussion on here as been as good as any I can remember in the FFA.

Lets just hope that the success of Breaking Bad can breed some actual quality entertainment. The only show close in writing is Game of Thrones and that is obviously spoiled to all hell for those of us who read the novels years ago. I watch Revolution with my wife and it seems like its written by seventh graders.

Is there another show even close to this one on the horizon?
There's some new show on AMC, Low Winter something or other. Def worth checking it out!

Users who are viewing this thread