What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Porchdick Jr didnt go in the house with Carl and Enid because for one, Carl's dad killed PD's dad, and he was jealous that Enid went to Carl's place for protection.

Any other interpretation of that might put you in the bottom 1%
I thought he didn't go in because he felt inadequate due to the size of Coral's gun.

"They're people too."
Did you watch the episode? She watched her parents get eaten, survived by herself and ate raw turtle and arranged their bones. She understands the do what you have to philosophy. She's not atypical Alexandria ##### so she doesn't think they are that screwed up.

Buddy was telling me that it's an hour and a half this week. Can anyone confirm?
Now he's saying it's next week (ep 4) and that it is a flashback episode regarding Morgan.
Episode 4 of season 6 will be 90-minutes long, AMC announced today, dubbed as The Walking Dead Mega Sunday
http://comicbook.com/2015/10/23/the-walking-dead-announces-90-minute-season-6-episode/
more like MEGA commercials

Enid could have been friends with the people that were banished from Alexandria. Thus, her leaving was to see friends but sneak back in to make it look like she was with the people in Alexandria. We never saw the people who opened the gate for her. Until I see Enid in camp, doing chores or something not fishy, I'm saying she left with the wolves.

"They're people too."
Did you watch the episode? She watched her parents get eaten, survived by herself and ate raw turtle and arranged their bones. She understands the do what you have to philosophy. She's not atypical Alexandria ##### so she doesn't think they are that screwed up.
So she is sympathizing with the maniacs who are running around slaughtering everyone yet you're 100% sure that she's not with them?And to be clear, the quote actually was "They're just people."

Last edited by a moderator:
"They're people too."
So she is sympathizing with the maniacs who are running around slaughtering everyone yet you're 100% sure that she's not with them?And to be clear, the quote actually was "They're just people."
Clearly she's suffering from some form of psychological issue (PTSD/depression/etc.) so what she says can stem from that.

The most obvious thing that makes me highly doubt that she's a wolf is that her phrase "Just Survive Somehow" makes no sense if she's aligned with the side that doesn't have guns. There's no way she can think she has a better chance at survival with the wolves than in Alexandria after Rick's crew showed up.

What was the wolf guy's last words before he ran towards the stick guy in the house at the end of the episode? I played it back three times and could not make it out.

What was the wolf guy's last words before he ran towards the stick guy in the house at the end of the episode? I played it back three times and could not make it out.
"You can't, can you. You should've." Referring to Morgan letting him live after the encounter in the woods.

On some of these shows where I want to get all the dialogue, I watch with closed captioning on. Even if you don't want to watch the entire time with them on, you should be able to turn them on if you want to play back a particular scene. I know you can do that on DirecTV.

"You can't, can you. You should've." Referring to Morgan letting him live after the encounter in the woods. On some of these shows where I want to get all the dialogue, I watch with closed captioning on. Even if you don't want to watch the entire time with them on, you should be able to turn them on if you want to play back a particular scene. I know you can do that on DirecTV.
Thanks. I did hear "can you" but it was mumbled.

Balco said:
I thought they were eating the other guy on top of glen.
I would quit watching if Glenn survived.
spoilers you goofs. little too soon i think for this. pretty heavy plot twist
What sort of ####### is reading this thread before watching the episode? :lmao:
i would think that it would be a decent thing to do, but so be it. i was watching it so no biggie here, but i'm sure a few will look in here before they see what happens

Balco said:
I thought they were eating the other guy on top of glen.
I would quit watching if Glenn survived.
spoilers you goofs. little too soon i think for this. pretty heavy plot twist
If it has aired it is not a spoiler. Glenn deserved a better death. I hope his wife figures out he's gone so we don't have to watch a season of her searching for him again.

For the record, he was left off the "in memory of" segment of Talking Dead.
yeah, that was shady

ETA: fact he wasn't on the talking dead was weird too. i think they pulled a crappy card here (ie glenn somehow survives this), but so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread