What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Just watched the first episode of the Rick and Michonne thing.
This one might actually be worth watching.
Hmmm.. I found it kind of all over the place ramblings.. I'm dreaming, I'm back 5 years, I'm in the present, wait back to dream...
Unlike the Daryl spinoff that had me "all in" after episode, this one has me
:shrug:

Hmmm.. I found it kind of all over the place ramblings.. I'm dreaming, I'm back 5 years, I'm in the present, wait back to dream...
Well, they did have to account for like the past 7 years in one episode.
Only a few short dream scenes. Hopefully they were obvious to you at the time, lol

Well, they did have to account for like the past 7 years in one episode.
Only a few short dream scenes. Hopefully they were obvious to you at the time, lol
Well yea.. He had his hand ;)

and Rick Grimes is back

time to start talking about how the grass gets mowed again
Wait... What?
They are knee deep into the spinoffs.
Negan and Maggy went to NYC. Then Darryl went to Europe. Now it's Rick's and Michonne's turn.
Daryl story was very good, looking forward to season two. Negan and Maggy continuing their love/hate relationship gets old.
Recorded Rick and Michonne reunite so will watch tonight to see where it fits in the spinoff realm :popcorn:
Wait - are you saying Maggie gets with Negan? After (spoilers) he EFFING KILLED her soul mate Glenn? Maggie? No way.

and Rick Grimes is back

Wait... What?
Negan and Maggy went to NYC. Then Darryl went to Europe. Now it's Rick's and Michonne's turn.
Daryl story was very good, looking forward to season two. Negan and Maggy continuing their love/hate relationship gets old.
Recorded Rick and Michonne reunite so will watch tonight to see where it fits in the spinoff realm :popcorn:
Wait - are you saying Maggie gets with Negan? After (spoilers) he EFFING KILLED her soul mate Glenn? Maggie? No way.
What do you mean "gets with"?

and Rick Grimes is back

Wait... What?
Hooks up or otherwise gets romantically involved with. Or even friendly with in a platonic type way.

and Rick Grimes is back

Wait... What?
Hooks up or otherwise gets romantically involved with. Or even friendly with in a platonic type way.
None of that happens

and Rick Grimes is back

Wait... What?
Love/hate in more of a Love to hate, but need Maggie needs Negan.. And with the things went in the real season I wouldn't be shocked if they turned the bad spinoff into a live story. ;)

The second episode of Michonne finds Rick was much better than the first. Really liked some of those new characters she joined up with.. To bad they won't be in future episodes.
Really wish Rick would kill mush mouth(can't forget the way she talked when leading the garbage pail kids)..
Maybe they are waiting to let Michonne find out she's the one that took Rick and get her revenge. :popcorn:

Well, that's a wrap.

Rick and Michonne singlehandedly take out 3000 bad guys of the CRM, now they are good guys. America is coming back. Darryl already saved Europe. Can't wait for the reunion before its Russia and China zombie time.

Well, that's a wrap.

Rick and Michonne singlehandedly take out 3000 bad guys of the CRM, now they are good guys. America is coming back. Darryl already saved Europe. Can't wait for the reunion before its Russia and China zombie time.
I though this Rick and Michonne one was ok, but honestly, it woulda probably just been a whole lot better if the last few episodes were them just going home rather than defeating the strongest army assembled in the world.

Well, that's a wrap.

I though this Rick and Michonne one was ok, but honestly, it woulda probably just been a whole lot better if the last few episodes were them just going home rather than defeating the strongest army assembled in the world.
Quick - dive under this tarp and splash some water on us so the bombs don't blow us up like the other 3,000 people. :lmao:

Darryl story 5 times better then Rick's and 100 times better then Negan visits New York.

Seems, other than a final reunion, the Rick storyline is a one and done. :shrug:

Darryl story 5 times better then Rick's and 100 times better then Negan visits New York.

Seems, other than a final reunion, the Rick storyline is a one and done. :shrug:
We can only hope. And there needs to be no further reunions. Let it end.
I could handle one final episode, once Daryl, and now Carol joining him, story concludes.
Bring everyone back together, show the rebuilding of society and answer the question we've been asking since season one.

Who the bleep is mowing the grass??? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread