What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (5 Viewers)

After the whole van in the pond debacle,  I've lost a lot of hope in these writers.  I hope they can redeem themselves tonight and going forward,  but I'm doubtful. 

Every main character other than preacher and Judith are on the block as they are all outside the walls. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode is 90 minutes long because they added 25 minutes of commercials to a normal 60 min episode.

Rick has jinxed Maggie and Glenn by saying with them around he knows they can do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
missed the first 10 minutes... staying with bro in law and family and i recorded it, and he deleted it.  came back to commercial and saw carol, anything in those 10 minutes

oh cheese and crackers, I didnt get to watch yet, and probably wont till tomorrow.  But I wanna read this thread.  Oh the humanity.  It's times this this where if I believed in God I would think he is testing me. 

Packersfan and ghostguy will be here to defend this soon.
I defend complaints about stupid #### that doesnt matter, thank you very much. 

Funny thing is (I read one post) that if nobody was clearly killed in this episode, the only reason people will complain is because they EXPECTED someone to be killed in this episode.  Gee, I wonder that is.  Hmmm

How in the hell do you eff that up?  i mean it takes a lot to mess up a stupid zombie show but by God the writers did.  Why in the holy hell would they leave that as a cliff hanger?  Sweet Jesus that makes no sense. 

What the eff Rick if you knew you were out numbered why would you still keep trying to get to Hilltop?  Christ my 5 year old could write a better story

I don't think they intend to resolve Negan in one episode next season.  That would be the single most ridiculous thing this show has ever done.  

If they show him swinging a bat at someone, fade to black and no one has any idea who it was and if they died, that's what will annoy me.  Man up and show us who died, and set us up for the season 7 conflict.  People won't need more incentive to tune in if he goes Hank Aaron on Glenn.  Unless they're afraid of killing the wrong character and hurting ratings.
Lol

So, ummm, won't it be pretty easy to figure out who died??  Ya know, with rumors and stuff of, umm, some not being on set when they film the next season?

Ugh, if someone did die and they didnt show it, so dumb.

And not just cause of the hype I was talking about where EVERYONE knows Negan kills someone right away in the comics, but because that would just be dumb

Users who are viewing this thread