Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Hot!

In before offdee comes in and rates her an 8

9.5-------10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

9.5-------10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
that looks "almost flawless and very rare" to me

I agree. She definitely has sharp knees.

This chick is one of the top models in the world. Your 10 is "could be" a top model, and you gave her a 9.5. Get the #### out of here with your scale.
  • Like 1

-------

10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

This chick is one of the top models in the world. Your 10 is "could be" a top model, and you gave her a 9.5. Get the #### out of here with your scale.
:goodposting::goodposting:

-------

10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

:goodposting::goodposting:
Has Offdee ever rate someone a 10?

I think it's fair. Scientists have discovered that we tend to rate attractiveness based on the golden ratio of approximately 1.6180339887. And according to my calculations, her face comes in at an unacceptable 1.6180339885.

wow... only 18.. she definitely passes for older.

impressive.

whilst she was doing the "dougie" I was doing my version of "I whip my hair back and forth" except replace "hair" with "hand", and :dih: style

I'm sure he's reserving his 10 for when she appears as Jessica Rabbit.