What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (11 Viewers)

Awesome. 

Huge fan of Corbin's even if he still has a ways to go. Guy is money if he continues to improve in ring. And he's not a midget.

Last edited by a moderator:
This card and creativeness has made for an exciting night.  Kudos to the team for making a great card with the injuries stacked up the way they were.

This card and creativeness has made for an exciting night.  Kudos to the team for making a great card with the injuries stacked up the way they were.
Agree completely. If they can pull off the main event, will be a complete WrestleMania.

There is an indy show near the Stadium that is starting at midnight. Jake Roberts, Joey Ryan, Sami Callihan. I bet they are pissed right now.

And now I get the wife wondering when it's gonna be over.  She's ready to watch the Walking Dead finale, so she can go to bed.  To quote "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin: "It's not my fault!"

Amusing HHH always get the best entrance. The soon to be 47 year old exec that wrestles a couple times a year.

And then give something that absolutely pales in comparison for your supposed future of your company.

Just sayin'

Amusing HHH always get the best entrance. The soon to be 47 year old exec that wrestles a couple times a year.

And then give something that absolutely pales in comparison for your supposed future of your company.

Just sayin'
It's Romans fault.  He should get creative and not act too cool for a personality or character.  He acts like he's too cool for school.  Just one more reason people don't like him. 

If Roman wins cleanly, this crowd will riot. I wonder if they expected this, or if they change the ending on the fly. HHH talking a lot to Roman.

:lol:  WWE couldn't have expected this reaction, right? :lmao: . 15 months.....maybe they need to have another 15

If Roman isn't turned by 2mrw night, the ratings will plummet (again). He isn't babyface Super Cena 2.0 and needs to stop being booked as such.

This is one night. One (good) show. They've got to have fresh stories coming out of 2mrw's Raw..

Users who are viewing this thread