What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (11 Viewers)

The Forbidden DOOR IS OFFICIALLY OPENED!!!!!! NJPW on their site showed the full AEW Tag match with Moxley and Kenta. 

IMPACT has also announced FinnJuice next week. 

Meltzer has reported if the Pandemic ends and they want to plan an Ibushi/Omega at Tokyo Dome if both parties want it, it will happen. 

Then there's this from Meltzer. OKADA IS IN THE PLANS TO WORK WITH BOTH AEW AND IMPACT!!!!!!! No-one knows for sure where he'll show up but he's involved in this. No word on when but it all comes down to travel restrictions right now. 

Okada and others could be part of AEW/IMPACT/NJPW partnership

A few yrs ago if you told me by 2021 IMPACT and NJPW would be working together again and ROH wouldn't be near the plans I'd have called you crazy. Now it looks like ROH is on the outside looking in. This is what fans have wanted for yrs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
WWE has signed Taya Valkyire to an NXT contract. Taya is John Hennigan AKA Morrisons wife. There was talk when Morrison came back that Taya would eventually join him when her IMPACT contract was over. 

Watching NXT Vengenance (won't spoil anything yet) however I don't get the hype of MSK. They seem like the same as private party but a tad more serious. 

I got in on time to see Grizzled Young Veterans (SHoe's off if you hate Zach Gibson!!!!) vs MSK. Women's triple threat is now. Will watch the end of the show then go back and watch the 1st hour or so. 

So is it L A Knight? 

Or is it LA Knight? (Like La Parka the chairman of WCW)

I loved Eli Drake in NWA. Hate it their return is nowhere in sight it seems. Have to question if they're coming back (I know Corgan said they were but they've lost a lot of talent). Him being a traveling musician, and unable to do so, I really question whether NWA will be back. Obviously he's got money his own musical income has subsided and unfortunately NWA doesn't have a TV/streaming deal

Pluto TV now has wrestling.  Classic matches and the independent scene are shown.  I just got through watching an episode of GLOW.  :lol:
Thanks for this.  Have been using it to fill in the gaps on my normal TV watching schedule.  Just watched a Beyond Wrestling that could be considered an AEW-lite.  SCU, Santana/Ortiz, MJF,  Reynolds and Silver, Kris Statlander, Brian Cage, Orange Cassidy.  Also seems like everytime I put on the Impact channel it is a match between a super young looking Aj Styles and double J Jeff Jarrett.

I actually tuned in probably 30 seconds before she made the announcement. I chuckled, shook my head and changed the channel.
Apparently, she told them about it just before they hit the air, prompting the change.

Appropos of nothing, Becky was to defend the RAW Women's title against what would be Asuka, then she gets pregnant.  Now, Lacey Evans is pregnant after being booked in a title match against her.

It's a good thing my wife doesn't wrestle.  :ninja:

Apparently, she told them about it just before they hit the air, prompting the change.

Appropos of nothing, Becky was to defend the RAW Women's title against what would be Asuka, then she gets pregnant.  Now, Lacey Evans is pregnant after being booked in a title match against her.

It's a good thing my wife doesn't wrestle.  :ninja:
I  honestly think Lacey was going to win the title to set up her and Charlotte at WM. Might have been a career killer for her, because when you're in a division with Asuka, Charlotte,  Becky, Banks, and Bayley (and even Bazler, Ripley and Shirai who haven't hit big yet) you won't get too many chances. 

Thanks for this.  Have been using it to fill in the gaps on my normal TV watching schedule.  Just watched a Beyond Wrestling that could be considered an AEW-lite.  SCU, Santana/Ortiz, MJF,  Reynolds and Silver, Kris Statlander, Brian Cage, Orange Cassidy.  Also seems like everytime I put on the Impact channel it is a match between a super young looking Aj Styles and double J Jeff Jarrett.
Every time I tune into their twitch IMPACT 24/7 I seem to get a match or storyline involving Sting/Styles/Samoa Joe in some shape or form 

I  honestly think Lacey was going to win the title to set up her and Charlotte at WM. Might have been a career killer for her, because when you're in a division with Asuka, Charlotte,  Becky, Banks, and Bayley (and even Bazler, Ripley and Shirai who haven't hit big yet) you won't get too many chances. 
Lacey is very well liked by Vince. He loves his blondes with big Fun bags. She will get shot to the moon when she comeback depending where the division is and who has what. 

GameChangerWrestling

@GCWrestling_

*THIS SATURDAY!* Josh Barnett's Bloodsport 5 comes to iPPV! MOX vs SMITH JR COBB vs FILTHY DICKINSON vs KRATOS ROMERO vs GRIMM COUGHLIN vs ISACCS SUPERBEAST vs KAL TANKMAN vs NOLAN TITO vs MCCOLL 2 Streaming Options:

@FiteTV

& http://Bloodsport.Watch More Info Coming Soon...

WTF? 

EXPLODING BARBED WIRE DEATH MATCH for THE AEW TITLE Mox vs Omega? I haven't seen one of those since Great Muta and Great Nita in NJPW!!!!!!!! Sign me up!!!! 

Today is a bad day in wrestling history. Four years ago day we lost Ivan Koloff, 7 years ago we lost Mabel, and 28 years ago Kerry Von Erich passed away. 

Why is Reginald getting so much screen time? Why is he stanning and simping for Sasha Banks? Why did he get to pin Nia Snax?

These questions and many others will not be answered on next week’s Smackdown. 

Progress Chapter 104 was streaming live on WWE network today. Didn't see a lot of advertising but super stoked they are putting Progress events on the Network and kind of worth keeping. Hopefully they have more like Progress in ICW and WXW from Germany too. 

Aaron Solow AKA Bayley's boyfriend as fans use to chant during his matches and Bayley have broken off their engagement. Solow announced it on his twitter. I'll be honest I knew Bayley was engaged but forgot the name of the guy as everyone usually refried to him as just her Boyfriend. When  saw the tweet last night I was wondering why the F is this guy asking for privacy when he's nobody wrestler. Didn't hit me till today when I saw on Jericho's Website it was Bayley's BF. I don't know if I should feel dumb or what on that. Either way Solow has been performing on Dark which I haven't seen in awhile. Last I saw him was awhile back. Dude has a good in ring look but never saw anything special about the guy. Saw a few interviews and always thought the two made weird couple. 

Either way Bayley is on the market and THE LINE STARTS BEHIND ME BOYS!!!!!! 

A friend on my FB feed put that he thinks Miz will lose the title to Bad Bunny. WWE isn't that stupid,  right? They can't possibly think that would be a good idea after WCW crashed and burned with that 20+ years ago with Arquette. 
Arquette as WCW champ was epic

Everyone still talks about it 

BRO!!!

Imagine talking about ANYTHING in today's wrestling 20 years from now....

....Unless Brown Bunny wins the title!!!

Honestly, I never thought they’d never give him another run with the title. Color me pleasantly surprised. 
This was the best part of a good, but otherwise predictable PPV. Although I agree with JB on the Roman/Bryan "match". That could pay off down the road.

My guess is McIntyre will win the belt at WrestleMania with fans. He was robbed of it last year. 
That would be a nice moment for him, but I kinda hope they go a different way. I'm going to guess that Damian Priest gets a shot at the Title at Fastlane to blow off the Bad Bunny feud, then McIntyre for WM. Dark Horse prediction: John Cena comes back to challenge The Miz at WrestleMania.

AEW’s Anna Jay injured her shoulder in training and will be out 6-12 months. Here’s hoping they do for her what they did for Britt Baker by keeping her on TV. 

Sasha Banks reveals on the Broken Skull Podcast she asked for her release after WM35 do to depression and other issues. Vince denied her and told her to take 30 days and think about it and come back to him. This is the Mania that I reported from a source later confirmed that Sasha and Bayley after losing the titles threw a temper tantrum backstage and then at the WWE hotel the talent stayed at. Sasha at the time denied she asked for her release to death. 

The real reason she wanted to be released was to go to AEW as she was upset with what WWE had planned for her or lack there of at the time. WWE I was told if she was some Mid card talent along with Bayley would've been released for their display that many of their peers came out and said was embarrassing and unprofessional. 

Users who are viewing this thread