What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8 yrs post 30k legal battle, WI Wallaby guy obtains proper permits to own Zebra... (2 Viewers)

your next pet should be a platypus

Did you know that although possessing mammary glands, the platypus lacks teats. Instead, milk is released through pores in the skin. There are grooves on her abdomen in which the milk pools, allowing the young to lap it up.

plus it would be a great determent to anyone trying to conquer your county along with the two adjacent counties.

another interesting fact:

The female platypus has a pair of ovaries, but only the left one is functional.

alternatelyorder carside carryout from Outback and at the end say "throw in a bloomin' onion for my wallaby"then load him up and go pick up your meal, video tape the server's response
Bonus points if you refer to your "wallaby" as your "wallababy" when picking up the meal.

alternatelyorder carside carryout from Outback and at the end say "throw in a bloomin' onion for my wallaby"then load him up and go pick up your meal, video tape the server's response
Bonus points if you refer to your "wallaby" as your "wallababy" when picking up the meal.
if i had a wallaby I'd be banned from every Outback Steakhouse within driving range

if i had a wallaby I'd be banned from every Outback Steakhouse within driving range
I wouldn't be surprised if you're already banned from every Outback Steakhouse within driving range.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're already banned from every Outback Steakhouse within driving range.
they get REALLY touchy when you pull the "that's not a knife" trick...

Lets get some more positive in this thread-

This could be a fantastic pet, as long as you are willing to give it proper care, a large FENCED IN play area, and lots of training/attention to keep him safe (for himself and others)... Like a dog, you put the time in, you will be rewarded with a lifelong companion - except this one is off the charts on the coolness scale..

plus, if/when it pummels you, it will be a great story to tell.. :thumbup:

Can you two take your ###### party elsewhere, thanks.
you the thread police now?
nope, not the thread police. just didn't want you two derailing the thread. :rolleyes:
why are Californians so grumpy?
not grumpy at all guy
(plus Da Raiders seemed really upset and even swore at us over it).
not even remotely upset and since when is v a g i n a swearing?
Welp, this thread has been derailed. :thumbdown:
:thumbdown:
just what i was trying to prevent. good job! :thumbdown:

No, no I'm not. I didn't realize that this thread was only for experts in the field.
it's not. but you're laughing at people who say that the research says one thing and hinting that you have a lot of other knowledge which would discredit that statement.I think hooter (and some of us as well) would like to know what you're referring to. I've done literally zero research on the topic so I don't know whether you're right or not. Just don't get the :lmao: response without backing it up.
:shrug: Took me 3 minutes.

My link 1

My link 2

My link 3 (PDF)

My link 4
Can you two take your ###### party elsewhere, thanks. Eta: gotta love that fbg filter. Vag is censored, yet is the only acceptable word to call the feminine nether regions.
beef curtains is not censored
meat drapes

is it even legal to have this as a pet?
http://datcp.wi.gov/Animals/Animal_Movement/Household_Pets/index.aspxImporting Exotic Pets

An "exotic pet" is any companion animal other than a dog, domestic housecat, ferret, pet bird, rabbit, or domestic rodent (gerbil, guinea pig, hamster, or domestic mouse or rat).

Required:

Certificate of veterinary inspection (CVI) with physical destination address

Official individual ID

Import permit number

Not required:

Testing or vaccinations for most exotic pet species, such as monkeys, sugar gliders, hedgehogs, reptiles, amphibians, etc.

Please Note: Some animal species that have been kept as pets may not be imported into Wisconsin because they are known carriers of highly contagious diseases. They are North American prairie dogs and the following African-origin species: tree squirrels, rope squirrels, dormice, Gambian giant pouched rats, brush-tailed porcupines, and striped mice.

For all other species, it is not determined on the state level if it is legal to own a particular animal species. WDATCP strongly encourages you to contact your local government officials (county, township, and municipality) to determine their regulations on animal ownership.

In addition, some animals may need permits from the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Please visit the WDNR website for more information.

To get an import permit number:

Determine if you need a permit from the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources

Download or print the general import permit application

Complete the permit application form and send it, along with a copy of the certificate of veterinary/health certificate, to WDATCP in one of two ways

Fax to 608-224-4871 OR

Scan and email both forms to DATCPAnimalImports@Wisconsin.gov

When the application is complete, a permit number will be faxed or emailed back to you. Be sure to write the permit number on the CVI.

I'm kind of pissed to find out I can't buy a Gambian Giant Pouched Rat if I like, happen to stumble upon the right roadside zoo.

and yes, I have applied for the permit, haven't gotten anything official yet.

Welp, this thread has been derailed. :thumbdown:
:thumbdown:
Clearly, hooter needs to reach back into the "petty cash under the seat fund" and get Toby a Wallaby buddy.That'll get this thing back on track, plus it could help alleviate some concerns of any Debbie Downers.

Toby will have a lower risk of boredom, he will have a non-human boxing partner, and of course, the only thing better than a pet Wallaby thread is pet Wallabies thread. Another grand and hooter would be the greatest youtube sensation ever, not to mention completely lock up the 2012 FBG FFA MVP Award.
To those of you without a "Petty Cash Under the Seat Fund", what if you stumble upon a good deal somewhere?I drive around in the country on sales calls. Anything that is for sale I'll usually pull in and barter a little. I'd buy anything at the right price. It also gives me a chance to meet and talk with potential customers without me having to go around and knock on doors. Selling the stuff usually leads me to meeting even more people, and so on. I'm the kind of person that gets sick if they miss a "deal".

when you decide (or need) to build a larger play area, I think you need to buy or make a mini punching bag for him to let out that wallaby aggression. maybe even a full fledged training center. I think a Wallaby Fighting Championship is the obvious next evolution of MMA.

I agree about this needs to be a reality TV show. "The Wallaby and Me".

Though you seriously do need to replace the diaper with shorts before pitching it.

Update? Did you get him some cutoff jorts to wear over the diaper yet?
You know that line you guys gave me...."Wanna come back to my place and meet my Wallaby?"Yeah, it works. But the little jerk won't keep jorts on for the life of him. I feel very strange shopping in the children's section for him though, boarderline uncomfortable.

Seriously though, despite the occasional flurry of jumping around the room like a pinball, Toby has been easier to train than my terrier was. He is a big fan of routines and so far I haven't even had an accident in the house although he is diapered 100% of the time.

He follows you around the house investigates everything but if you aren't moving around he is pretty much in your lap.

I'm registered with the state as a "Collector" now I registered him with the city as a cat just in case. Our vet got in contact with a vet in Austraila and I think he has the procedure down to get him fixed.

His little nuts are way up there. No kind of scrotum sac at all. Just a bare patch of fur with two holes, not even under his tail, more in front. I'm guessing evolution had to hide them up there with all the kicking going on.

When he pees it just kind of leaks out, also really strange to see poop come out the front of an animal.

'hooter311 said:
Seriously though, despite the occasional flurry of jumping around the room like a pinball, Toby has been easier to train than my terrier was. He is a big fan of routines and so far I haven't even had an accident in the house although he is diapered 100% of the time.
What about when he's too big for diapers? :unsure:
'hooter311 said:
I'm registered with the state as a "Collector" now I registered him with the city as a cat just in case. Our vet got in contact with a vet in Austraila and I think he has the procedure down to get him fixed.
You should definitely let him keep shooting live ones...How sweet would it be to see what itd be like to have a Doggaby?!

'hooter311 said:
What about when he's too big for diapers?

:unsure:
'hooter311 said:
You should definitely let him keep shooting live ones...How sweet would it be to see what itd be like to have a Doggaby?!
I'm working on my patent for adult diapers that look like jean shorts.

What about when he's too big for diapers? :unsure:
They are supposed to max out at about 3 feet tall and 50 lbs. Shouldn't have any problem there.

Users who are viewing this thread