What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (5 Viewers)

First rounder easy. Would be my #1 WR in this class.

Assuming this was a "knowing what I know now" question.

Last edited by a moderator:
and he has a year of development now.

round he would've gone in plus one is the standard formula for getting a player a year early i thought?

As an admittedly very raw 21 year old rookie, catching balls thrown by a 2nd round project rookie QB, he put up 800 yards in his rookie year. He's less quick than Patterson, but he's a bigger guy (taller, heavier, bigger hands, huge wingspan). So on the measurables front, few from this class would match up.I would say given that, he'd probably be in discussion as the first receiver taken this year. I don't think he'd get past the first round.
Weeden was a 1st round pick not a 2nd rounder and I dont know how you could say he was a project QB, the guy was 28 years old when was drafted, whoever took him knew what they were getting. He also had a pretty solid season for a rookie QB.Patterson is 6'2-6'3, 215 lbs from what Ive read. Gordon is 6'3, 225 lbs. I dont know about hand size and wingspan, but their size is quite similar it would seem to me. Patterson looks MUCH more explosive and dynamic in the open field. Gordon's speed seems mostly straight line. I would agree few from this class would match Gordon's size/speed, but Patterson is certainly one that surpasses it.Anyone saying Gordon wouldnt get past the 1st round I think is forgetting about the impact of off-field issues and keeping in mind he put up 50/800/5 as a rookie. Hell, you even used his rookie stats as reasoning for him to be a 1st rounder. When teams are drafting players, obviously they dont know these things.

if gordon was just declaring this year after being suspended his last year of college, i think he still goes in the 2nd on talent alone... NFL teams still wouldn't have seen the kid play for a year and wouldn't have all that much to go off of.

if gordon played college last year at the level he was playing with the browns at the end of this past season - he'd be gone in the first easy... likely the top WR imo.

He had a pro day that he really didn't train for and ran a decent 4.52 while pulling up a bit lame. Give him the "training" that Patterson and Austin did for the combine and he goes, IMO, before both of them. He is taller , heavier and just as fast (given the eyeball test of 2012 and that his pro day he pulled up) than Patterson. If he was at Baylor with RGIII rather than Wright being his #1 he would have been a first easily.

As an admittedly very raw 21 year old rookie, catching balls thrown by a 2nd round project rookie QB, he put up 800 yards in his rookie year. He's less quick than Patterson, but he's a bigger guy (taller, heavier, bigger hands, huge wingspan). So on the measurables front, few from this class would match up.I would say given that, he'd probably be in discussion as the first receiver taken this year. I don't think he'd get past the first round.
Weeden was a 1st round pick not a 2nd rounder and I dont know how you could say he was a project QB, the guy was 28 years old when was drafted, whoever took him knew what they were getting. He also had a pretty solid season for a rookie QB.Patterson is 6'2-6'3, 215 lbs from what Ive read. Gordon is 6'3, 225 lbs. I dont know about hand size and wingspan, but their size is quite similar it would seem to me. Patterson looks MUCH more explosive and dynamic in the open field. Gordon's speed seems mostly straight line. I would agree few from this class would match Gordon's size/speed, but Patterson is certainly one that surpasses it.Anyone saying Gordon wouldnt get past the 1st round I think is forgetting about the impact of off-field issues and keeping in mind he put up 50/800/5 as a rookie. Hell, you even used his rookie stats as reasoning for him to be a 1st rounder. When teams are drafting players, obviously they dont know these things.
My bad on Weeden, I had it in my head that he was considerably less well regarded than some of the other guys coming out and made the 2nd round assumption. Forgot the Browns actually used a 1st on him. Regardless, the point was that Gordon did really well all things considered.Patterson was 6-foot-1 7/8 and 216 with 31.68" arms, 9.08" hands at the combine. Gordon was 6-foot-3 1/8 tall and 224 at his pro day, with 33.33" arms and 10" hands. For as fast and quick as Patterson is, he is PLENTY big, but he's not quite as big as Gordon. Still, from an overall physical standpoint, Patterson matches up very well because I don't think Gordon has that same level of quickness. But off the top of my head, Patterson is the only guy this year in that category.You absolutely right about the issues. My statement was based on the assumption that teams have actually seen him play. Without that rookie year, there are more question marks, and the 1st isn't a guarantee in my mind. I don't think we differ all that much, really.

weeden was awful and the pick was a complete head scratcher. he absolutely was a project qb.
I think you're better off just calling him a bad QB. It's tough selling a guy as a "project" when he very clearly has reached his peak athletically and with physical talent due to his age. Projects are typically associated with guys who may have some untapped potential, didn't receive a lot of coaching, are switching positions, or are being adapted into a new system. Weeden fits none of those.

So now that we've had a season to observe Gordon, and we know the exact pick the Browns sacrificed (39th overall) – What are everyone's thoughts?

Where would Josh Gordon rank in the 2013 draft if he were coming out this year?
A 21 year old supplemental pick with his, size, speed, strength, and now with a year in the NFL where we've seen him, blow the top off of defenses, take hits where he keeps going leaving the DB layed out, and he scores. The scary thing is the kid still hasn't hit his ceiling, he is still improving on his routes and getting better. He's a super hard worker and has stepped up and proven himself. He isn't just getting better but his impact has made Greg Little a better WR. ANYONE who doesn't understand he is without a doubt not only a first round draft pick but after seeing him for a full NFL season,Gordon EASILY a better option than Corderelle 'head case' Patterson is totally clueless.

Josh Gordon in this NFL draft is a lock for a top-ten pick. I don't think he'd make it past Buffalo with the eighth pick and obviously if Cleveland didn't have him he'd be gone by six.

Let's say he stayed at Baylor for 2012, started all year, and put up some amazing numbers like say 97/1832 with 12 tds. What kind of pick would he be then?

Let's say he stayed at Baylor for 2012, started all year, and put up some amazing numbers like say 97/1832 with 12 tds. What kind of pick would he be then?
It wouldn't matter if he posted those huge stats or if he fell on his face in his first game and pooped his pants and went into the fetal position sucking his thumb because he'd still have the same talent that he has today.Listen, Josh Gordon right now hasn't scratched the surface of what he can be but already he has made an impact simply by making a guy like Greg Little improve dramatically.So Cleveland not only got Gordon to develop into their #1WR they got a drastic improvement from G-Little. Josh Gordon's impact is synergistic. Its not only him, his impact is a factor that no-one could have forseen.I know I had completely written off Greg Little, NOW he's stepped up and his drops have gone from a league leading waste of a second round pick used on him to Little turning into possibly a solid WR in his own right.Other WRs can have the opposite effect on a recieving corps where they are poison. Its rare to have a rookie as raw and unproven as Josh Gordon come in and make an impact as a deep threat and his effect makes an inconsistent guy like Greg Little improve dramatically to the point that its undeniable.Cleveland not only hit a home run, they hit a grand slam with the Josh Gordon supplemental pick.

and he has a year of development now. round he would've gone in plus one is the standard formula for getting a player a year early i thought?
That year of experience IS key. Not sure how much so though if the Browns basically roll out a completely different system. But if given the option today, I would take him as the top WR in this draft. He just had that "it" factor.

It wouldn't matter if he posted those huge stats or if he fell on his face in his first game and pooped his pants and went into the fetal position sucking his thumb because he'd still have the same talent that he has today.Listen, Josh Gordon right now hasn't scratched the surface of what he can be but already he has made an impact simply by making a guy like Greg Little improve dramatically.So Cleveland not only got Gordon to develop into their #1WR they got a drastic improvement from G-Little. Josh Gordon's impact is synergistic. Its not only him, his impact is a factor that no-one could have forseen.I know I had completely written off Greg Little, NOW he's stepped up and his drops have gone from a league leading waste of a second round pick used on him to Little turning into possibly a solid WR in his own right.Other WRs can have the opposite effect on a recieving corps where they are poison. Its rare to have a rookie as raw and unproven as Josh Gordon come in and make an impact as a deep threat and his effect makes an inconsistent guy like Greg Little improve dramatically to the point that its undeniable.Cleveland not only hit a home run, they hit a grand slam with the Josh Gordon supplemental pick.
Whether it was a good pick or not is irrelevant to projecting what pick he would be in this draft. I agree it was a good pick, but I don't think he would have been a 1st round pick in this draft if he had stayed in college. I think Da'Rick Rogers is a very similar player and he is not in consideration for a 1st.

Whether it was a good pick or not is irrelevant to projecting what pick he would be in this draft. I agree it was a good pick, but I don't think he would have been a 1st round pick in this draft if he had stayed in college.

I think Da'Rick Rogers is a very similar player and he is not in consideration for a 1st.
Please, gimme a break.If J-Gordon was in this draft class posting the numbes you grabbed out of the air, he would be the first WR in this draft class with a bullet.

You don't seem to understand what skill set he came into the proccess with.

My link

... ... No receiver on the Browns’ roster has the elite physical skills Gordon possesses. At 6-3 1/8 and 225 pounds, with long arms and huge hands, exceptional leaping ability and good speed for a big man, Gordon has all the tools of the prototypical No. 1 wideout. Athletically and physically, think Andre Johnson , A.J. Green and Julio Jones .

“When you guys see him, that will be your first clue,” Heckert said.
Da'Rick Rogers?Honestly do not have any idea of what you are talking about and I'm being very kind.

If J-Gordon was in this draft class posting the numbes you grabbed out of the air, he would be the first WR in this draft class with a bullet.
I pulled them out of Terrance Williams ESPN page (WR, Baylor 2012, projected 2nd round pick).
Da'Rick Rogers?Honestly do not have any idea of what you are talking about and I'm being very kind.
You're not being kind at all, but that's ok. I agree he was a good pick, but he's not alone in being a guy with elite upside who you hope puts it all together. There's 2 or 3 of those guys in rds 2-4 every year.

You're not being kind at all, but that's ok. I agree he was a good pick, but he's not alone in being a guy with elite upside who you hope puts it all together. There's 2 or 3 of those guys in rds 2-4 every year.
Actually I am. For you to say their are 2 or 3 of THOSE GUYS every year, ah well. I am indeed being kind to you.

Actually I am. For you to say their are 2 or 3 of THOSE GUYS every year, ah well. I am indeed being kind to you.
2010 Benn, LaFell, Decker, Mike Williams2011 Smith, Hankerson, Little2012 Hill, Jeffery, Randle, Quick2013 Hunter, Hopkins, TWilliams, Rogers (maybe one of those guys sneaks into the 1st)A lot of them fail or struggle, but that doesn't change the fact that there are always guys like that you can take a risk on.

Actually I am. For you to say their are 2 or 3 of THOSE GUYS every year, ah well.

I am indeed being kind to you.
2010 Benn, LaFell, Decker, Mike Williams2011 Smith, Hankerson, Little

2012 Hill, Jeffery, Randle, Quick

2013 Hunter, Hopkins, TWilliams, Rogers (maybe one of those guys sneaks into the 1st)

A lot of them fail or struggle, but that doesn't change the fact that there are always guys like that you can take a risk on.
As Alice Cooper once sang, no more mister nice guy.Have you ever seen a game of football?

These guys have.

This is what they said about Gordon last year before the supplemental draft.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter

Josh Gordon is bigger, faster, stronger than former Baylor teammate Kendall Wright. As far as supplemental drafts go, he is a rare talent.

"Gordon has more physical upside and flashes more technical skill than Demaryius Thomas at the same point of their careers." - @mattwaldman

You? You posted that you thought he was a 3rd or 4th round draft pick and think because a guy is 6'3 and has college stats like other guys his size that you've got it all figured out.

I watch football and saw Josh Gordon and ah, well lets just say you don't have it all figured out.

He isn't just getting better but his impact has made Greg Little a better WR. ANYONE who doesn't understand he is without a doubt not only a first round draft pick but after seeing him for a full NFL season,Gordon EASILY a better option than Corderelle 'head case' Patterson is totally clueless.Josh Gordon in this NFL draft is a lock for a top-ten pick. I don't think he'd make it past Buffalo with the eighth pick and obviously if Cleveland didn't have him he'd be gone by six.
This is a bit much. His advanced stats place him next to Nate Washington and Jeremy Kerley. And it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that a raw prospect like Gordon made Little improve. Maybe it was the year of experience? He's a very solid, promising player with great upside and physical skills. But there's some hyperbole there.

He isn't just getting better but his impact has made Greg Little a better WR. ANYONE who doesn't understand he is without a doubt not only a first round draft pick but after seeing him for a full NFL season,Gordon EASILY a better option than Corderelle 'head case' Patterson is totally clueless.Josh Gordon in this NFL draft is a lock for a top-ten pick. I don't think he'd make it past Buffalo with the eighth pick and obviously if Cleveland didn't have him he'd be gone by six.
This is a bit much. His advanced stats place him next to Nate Washington and Jeremy Kerley. And it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that a raw prospect like Gordon made Little improve. Maybe it was the year of experience? He's a very solid, promising player with great upside and physical skills. But there's some hyperbole there.
LOL, I've obviously wandered into the shallow end of the pool.You guys can play all you want. I'm done.We'll see if Josh Gordon or Jeremy Kerley has the better career, er you can keep track of that one because I aleardy know who will and I won't be comparing him to anyone like that or waste my time discussing it, buh bye.

As Alice Cooper once sang, no more mister nice guy.
:yawn:
Have you ever seen a game of football?

Josh Gordon is bigger, faster, stronger than former Baylor teammate Kendall Wright. As far as supplemental drafts go, he is a rare talent.
Wright isn't really big, strong, or especially fast. And he didn't claim he was better.
"Gordon has more physical upside and flashes more technical skill than Demaryius Thomas at the same point of their careers." - @mattwaldman
Which is a great sign; I always put weight in what Waldman says. Now lets see if Gordan can make the jump that Bay Bay did. It's not a lock, and not all do.
You? You...think...you've got it all figured out.
:potkettle:
I watch football and saw Josh Gordon and ah, well lets just say you don't have it all figured out.

That is not really saying much, you realize? Wright isn't big and didn't time fast. Other than Rob Moore and Cris Carter there haven't been many good WRs in supplemental drafts. I can agree with that statement and still say he's not a 1st round NFL draft pick.
That's fine. I do think Thomas was a better WR as a rookie. But it's close.What did Cleveland GM Michael Lombardi think about him in 2012?

You? You posted that you thought he was a 3rd or 4th round draft pick
Based on risk, character questions, and the depth of WR this year, yes, he would have been a 3rd round pick IMO.
You watched him at Cleveland. Put the Cleveland games out of your mind. Sure once someone does well against NFL CBs, we should value him more, but that's not a consideration here. If he had an okay year at Utah and was coming out now, it would be a legitimate discussion whether he or Rogers was a better prospect.

We'll see if Josh Gordon or Jeremy Kerley has the better career, er you can keep track of that one because I aleardy know who will and I won't be comparing him to anyone like that or waste my time discussing it, buh bye.
I'm simply providing context. I would gladly take Gordon over Kerley on my NFL and fantasy teams; many times over. Buh bye.

Bracie, you're really ignoring the character issues about Gordon from last year. He was a great prospect but so is Da'Rick Rogers, another player with serious character questions.

Gordon - 6-3, 225, 4.52, 13 reps, 36" vertical

Rogers - 6'2.5, 217, 4.52 40, 10 reps, 39.5" vertical, 4.06 SS, 6.71 3 cone

We'll see if Josh Gordon or Jeremy Kerley has the better career, er you can keep track of that one because I aleardy know who will and I won't be comparing him to anyone like that or waste my time discussing it, buh bye.
I'm simply providing context. I would gladly take Gordon over Kerley on my NFL and fantasy teams; many times over. Buh bye.
LOL! Buh bye!? What are you a 12 year old girl? I agree with you, but my God! LOL!!!!Addendum.....sorry Concept, I just saw that you were mocking Smathers! I guess it's he who is the 12 year old girl!Buh bye!!

LOL! Buh bye!? Who are you a 12 year old girl? I agree with you, but my God! LOL!!!!
I was being sarcastic.

LOL! Buh bye!? Who are you a 12 year old girl? I agree with you, but my God! LOL!!!!
I was being sarcastic.
I just noticed and updated my post. See above! :)

So now that we've had a season to observe Gordon, and we know the exact pick the Browns sacrificed (39th overall) – What are everyone's thoughts?

A 21 year old supplemental pick with his, size, speed, strength, and now with a year in the NFL where we've seen him, blow the top off of defenses, take hits where he keeps going leaving the DB layed out, and he scores. The scary thing is the kid still hasn't hit his ceiling, he is still improving on his routes and getting better. He's a super hard worker and has stepped up and proven himself. He isn't just getting better but his impact has made Greg Little a better WR. ANYONE who doesn't understand he is without a doubt not only a first round draft pick but after seeing him for a full NFL season,Gordon EASILY a better option than Corderelle 'head case' Patterson is totally clueless.

Josh Gordon in this NFL draft is a lock for a top-ten pick. I don't think he'd make it past Buffalo with the eighth pick and obviously if Cleveland didn't have him he'd be gone by six.
If he was in the 2013 draft, he wouldnt already have already proven himself in the NFL with his very nice rookie season. I dont see how this is so hard to understand when projecting where he would go in this year's draft :wall: His 2012 season needs to be thrown out the window. While he has great measureables, the game tape was limited due to all his suspensions plus all the off-field issues make me think he'd be hard pressed to convince a team to take him in the 1st round, even moreso this year as its a deep WR class. The guy failed 3 drug tests in college, at 2 different schools, and was arrested because he was so high that he fell asleep in a Taco Bell drive thru. Top 10 lock my ###.

'Bracie Smathers said:

I like Gordon as much as anyone, but can you site where he was praised for his hard work. I have only read that the Browns were not impressed with his attitude towards the 2012 training camp and that he posted pictures of smoke coming out of his mouth on twitter.

'Bracie Smathers said:

I like Gordon as much as anyone, but can you site where he was praised for his hard work. I have only read that the Browns were not impressed with his attitude towards the 2012 training camp and that he posted pictures of smoke coming out of his mouth on twitter.
FWIW the Rotoworld blurb short-shrifted the story. The full Cleveland.com article that said Shurmur didn't like his attitude in camp went on to say he learned his lesson, worked harder later in the year and always had a notebook with him. Is there still attitude risk? Yeah, but the Rotoworld item was bad.http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index.ssf/2013/03/terry_plutos_talkin_about_brow_16.html

'Carl Eller said:
'Concept Coop said:
'Bracie Smathers said:
LOL! Buh bye!? What are you a 12 year old girl? I agree with you, but my God! LOL!!!!Addendum.....sorry Concept, I just saw that you were mocking Smathers! I guess it's he who is the 12 year old girl!

Buh bye!!
Intentionally ironic? Methinks not... :mellow: For the slow...calling someone out on their posting immaturity whilst framing your post in "LOL" is kinda-sorta moronic...

He'd probably be the #1 WR in this class.
Pretty much agree with this – he'd have been in the discussion at least. Last year I felt that Cleveland gave up too much for him since we all knew it'd end up being a high 2nd... Turns out it was pretty much at-value for him, possibly even slightly better. As a Browns fan, I'm just happy that it didn't turn out to be a waste of a pick.

'Frankbot said:
'MAC_32 said:
He'd probably be the #1 WR in this class.
Pretty much agree with this – he'd have been in the discussion at least. Last year I felt that Cleveland gave up too much for him since we all knew it'd end up being a high 2nd... Turns out it was pretty much at-value for him, possibly even slightly better. As a Browns fan, I'm just happy that it didn't turn out to be a waste of a pick.
id be thrilled as a browns fan with the deal.

Totally knowing what we now know and all of that....

If Gordon was available in fantasy rookie drafts (so not the upcoming NFL draft which was discussed above) along with all of the incoming rookies, where would he go? Personally, I'd probably have him in the picks 2-4 range, depending on where the rookie RBs and WRs go.

Totally knowing what we now know and all of that....

If Gordon was available in fantasy rookie drafts (so not the upcoming NFL draft which was discussed above) along with all of the incoming rookies, where would he go? Personally, I'd probably have him in the picks 2-4 range, depending on where the rookie RBs and WRs go.
There was some discussion in this thread (which also had a poll):

OUR LEAGUE PLACED JOSH GORDON IN 13 ROOKIE DRAFT

I noticed Gordon is going a lot higher than Greg Little in the WSLs (thanks to wdcrob's compiled ADP). WR40 vs. WR54. I know Gordon helped some people out last year with some long TDs so there's the requisite hype, but for redraft purposes like WSL, how big of a 2013 difference do you guys expect between these two players?

Games 9-16:

Code:
Player  Tar Rec YPR  Yds TDGordon   54  33 12.9 426  1Little   48  31 12.8 398  2

I noticed Gordon is going a lot higher than Greg Little in the WSLs (thanks to wdcrob's compiled ADP). WR40 vs. WR54. I know Gordon helped some people out last year with some long TDs so there's the requisite hype, but for redraft purposes like WSL, how big of a 2013 difference do you guys expect between these two players?

Games 9-16:

Player Tar Rec YPR Yds TDGordon 54 33 12.9 426 1Little 48 31 12.8 398 2This is a tough one - Gordon displays much more game-breaking ability, but Little seemed to "get it" the second half of the season and become a reliable target in his own right. If Little has settled down and continues to develop, I think he'll surprise people. With Gordon drawing coverage he could be a solid contributor. In dynasty I've been trying to acquire Little as his value doesn't seem to be very high, while Gordon seems very hard to trade for. No real idea how this will pan out, but I do like what Little did late in the season and think there's a decent chance he could continue that.

Games 9-16:

Player Tar Rec YPR Yds TDGordon 54 33 12.9 426 1Little 48 31 12.8 398 2
This is a tough one - Gordon displays much more game-breaking ability, but Little seemed to "get it" the second half of the season and become a reliable target in his own right. If Little has settled down and continues to develop, I think he'll surprise people. With Gordon drawing coverage he could be a solid contributor. In dynasty I've been trying to acquire Little as his value doesn't seem to be very high, while Gordon seems very hard to trade for. No real idea how this will pan out, but I do like what Little did late in the season and think there's a decent chance he could continue that.
I think the deep threat role that Gordon played last year, combined with his modest success, could make him a more frequent target of double coverage if nothing had changed this year. And that would seem to provide Little with a bit more breathing room working the short and intermediate patterns.

But at the same time, it's a new coaching staff and Weedon is still the QB. If you aren't Calvin Johnson, your coverage is largely determined by the route you are running, and that's dictated by the scheme.

from Rotoworld:

The Cleveland Plain Dealer suggests second-year WR Josh Gordon is headed for a "breakout season" in the Browns' new offense.
Reporter Terry Pluto observed at OTAs that the game comes "outrageously easy" to Gordon, who "glides down the field" and will be the featured target in Rob Chudzinski's vertical passing attack. Gordon was one of the league's most dangerous vertical receivers as a rookie. In our 2012 tape study, we observed Gordon to have movement skills not dissimilar from Andre Johnson.

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

from Rotoworld:

The Cleveland Plain Dealer suggests second-year WR Josh Gordon is headed for a "breakout season" in the Browns' new offense.
Reporter Terry Pluto observed at OTAs that the game comes "outrageously easy" to Gordon, who "glides down the field" and will be the featured target in Rob Chudzinski's vertical passing attack. Gordon was one of the league's most dangerous vertical receivers as a rookie. In our 2012 tape study, we observed Gordon to have movement skills not dissimilar from Andre Johnson.

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer
I love the kid but hope that the hype doesn't raise his ADP as the season gets closer. He's a steal right now as he's ranked between WR30 and WR40. I would love to land him as my wr3/4 on every team I have.

I have been trying to get him on all my teams this offseason. I see breakout all over him and top 10 + potential in his future... :popcorn:

I want him bad. WR3/4 with high-end WR2 upside IMO. The QB will hold him back to WR16-25 though.

His rookie year was pretty awesome, but I fear the time to buy has already come and gone. He's a trendy player in dynasty leagues and you'll have to pay a steep price to land him.

There's still some upside if he goes all Demaryius Thomas on the league next year. Just not as much as there was 9 months ago when you could've had him for a 2nd round rookie pick.

His rookie year was pretty awesome, but I fear the time to buy has already come and gone. He's a trendy player in dynasty leagues and you'll have to pay a steep price to land him.

There's still some upside if he goes all Demaryius Thomas on the league next year. Just not as much as there was 9 months ago when you could've had him for a 2nd round rookie pick.
This is what everyone is buying for. I sold him for Bowe and a 2nd after picking him up for a late 2nd and 3rd last year. Bowe may not be the trendy guy but his floor is as low as anyone. For the next couple of years I think Bowe will outperform him but if the Browns get a real QB I'll probably regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread