What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GPFFL--Portland Area FF league (1 Viewer)

strong

Footballguy
Hey all,

I run a 20 year old FF league in Portland, OR. It's a contract/keeper/auction league. There's very little turnover in the league, and six of the original owners are still in it.

But four or five years ago, when we had an opening, I found an owner on this website after I started a thread about the league. (He sent an email to me directly, so I never did know his FBG ID...) That owner, Mike S., has been a consistent owner in the league. But this offseason, his work emails started bouncing back to me. Nobody in the league ever had his phone number, and email was the only way we contacted him except for the annual draft/auction, which he attended every year at an owner's house.

I waited to see if he'd contact me. So far, I haven't heard from him.

Mike, if you read this, please email me.

OR--If you're a Portland, OR, area FFer and are interested in joining a GREAT league with a modest fees (usually around $125 to $150 based on the amount of transactions per owner) and active, steady owners, email me. Hopefully we can find our previous owner for the continuity of the league. But if not, some new owner will luck into an amazing league with great owners!

Our auction will be August 12th and attendance is mandatory.

Thanks everyone! And in the off chance you see this and you know a Mike S. in Portland, OR. Let him know we're trying to find him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Strong, any chance you guys still have that open spot? I'm relatively new to the Portland area and left all my old leagues behind from GA. If you do I'd like to see the rules and team. I can make the draft :)

Hey Strong, any chance you guys still have that open spot? I'm relatively new to the Portland area and left all my old leagues behind from GA. If you do I'd like to see the rules and team. I can make the draft :)
Hey Shoeless, we filled the slot a couple days ago with a friend of a league member. Thanks for the interest and good luck finding a local league!

Users who are viewing this thread