Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Continuous Rays thread: fun season

Premier

So what do they do with all these arms? Archer, Colome and Torres have all shown big league success and I think Odorizzi is going to be good.

Price

Moore

Cobb

Hellickson

Archer

Colome

Odorizzi

Torres

Man that's a lot of pitching at the big level or AAA. Shame they didn't trade Helly before this year.

Edited by Premier

Archer was very impressive.Rodney was throwing some real funk out there tonight. As good as he's looked this year.

Anything more impactful than Rodney returning to form?
Matt Moore falling apart?
Just in time for Prices return.

Maddon does some awfully dumb things sometimes. Bringing Rodney out for another inning definitely qualifies.

My fiancée, who knows almost nothing about baseball said "aren't they pressing their luck here" when she saw him out there again.

Edited by Premier

Maddon does some awfully dumb things sometimes. Bringing Rodney out for another inning definitely qualifies.My fiancée, who knows almost nothing about baseball said "aren't they pressing their luck here" when she saw him out there again.

Maybe she'd have Jennings run more.

Maddon does some awfully dumb things sometimes. Bringing Rodney out for another inning definitely qualifies.My fiancée, who knows almost nothing about baseball said "aren't they pressing their luck here" when she saw him out there again.

She doesn't understand why he plays.

When's the wedding? Can I come?

I can one up her. I don't understand why he's on both of my fantasy teams

Later this year. Do you like cake?

:lmao:

I can one up her. I don't understand why he's on both of my fantasy teams
Touche

Of course..

Of course..
She's a gator grad too. :-/