• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• cosjobs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Who is this AI you are talking to?

I am guessing most hedge funds in the shorting business have algos handling all the transactions.

Shall we play a game? Computers are starting to realize that the shares are in diamond hands and they can't win their game so they have determined it makes more sense to crash the price than let it run with no shares to cover.

We have just produced the gamma squeeze. It just won't be known for a bit.

Edited by David Dodds
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Capella said:

Absolutely nothing I have done with gamestonk has worked so I am naturally back in for more. 

I want my money :rant: 

Your team has a Super Bowl ring. I have internet weed. 

Has nothing to do with GME, but thought it might make you feel better. 

I think there is no real sense in buying at this point if you have shares. But if you don't you should likely add 1 in case someone determines that fair price is $1,500 a share or something.

Just now, ChiefD said:

Your team has a Super Bowl ring. I have internet weed. 

Has nothing to do with GME, but thought it might make you feel better. 

:lmao: living a blessed sports life that’s for sure. I need some of this GameStop money to pay for all the Bucs and lightning crap I’ve bought in the past few months :bag: 

• Laughing 2
8 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

just hold. You know this is being manipulated immensely. The shorting algo has determined this course of action makes the most sense. We wait. This gets resolved. They can call the price whatever they want right now. I am not selling at these prices. And the institutions, and Ryan Cohen, and DFV and tons of other diamond hands are not selling either.

I mean this in the nicest way possible - but this is starting to sound like fantastical conspiracy theories.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, David Dodds said:

I think there is no real sense in buying at this point if you have shares. But if you don't you should likely add 1 in case someone determines that fair price is $1,500 a share or something.

Crap, just bought 300 shares.  Swear I read buy the dip.

5 minutes ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

My final position on GME is 121 per share. Time for a long walk before the pre-close chaos. 

You do not lose if you do not sell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

I’m trying to be more diplomatic than I used to be so I can keep posting here.

I am a has been. I have zero powers. You can call a spade a spade. I am good with it.

3 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

Ever?   What time frame and price point you looking at?  TIA.

Some on Reddit want 10K a share. Others have it at 420.69. I start unwinding in the 200s. I am holding for my price at least until earnings at the end of March.

Edited by David Dodds
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Big risk and way more risk than Tesla had because there are so many more competitors now, including Tesla.

I think the biggest concern I have is that they will only be a niche high end player. It’s one thing to create a handful of high end things well and another to make 500k cars a year, let alone 2 million.

Betamax was a better tape than VHS. Lots of good tech they got beat out because it was too expensive for the masses or just didn’t win.

The battery seems cool and all but when Tesla has one that gets about the same distance, are they going to really have an advantage if they can’t mass produce it in a $25-35k car? Tesla didn’t jump market caps until the Model 3. It wasn’t worth much more than Lucid is right now with just the S and even the X. Tesla also didn’t have another Tesla 10 years ahead and a lot of other heavy weights back in 2012.

Investing now is not on my plan. Maybe after we see them make some cars and make them well and expand capacity without issues. Remember the manufacturing hell Tesla went through with the 3?

Yeah, the Model 3 almost BK'd them. Lucid will need more cash at some point. Having the PIF of Saudi Arabia as the majority owner should help with that.

I have a decent sized position @ $7.5 a share and feel comfortable with the risk there. I just really like the tech and the engineers in the company and excited to take the journey with them. I also have a few friends who are writers in the EV space, who know their stuff and love the company and the Air. If Lucid whiffs, it won't break me. Not trying to convince you of anything. I get it, not worth the risk for you. The Lucid roadmap is similar as Teslas; build the expensive model first, use skateboard and efficiencies of scale to build lower priced models and SUVs. With 1 factory built in AZ with 400,000 a year capacity and two more proposed for Saudi Arabia and China, they plan on making more than a handful of cars.

Edited by ericttspikes
8 minutes ago, jamny said:

Any new rumors with SVFAU? Up on heavy volume today.

It's my lone SPAC

No idea, but if you hear let me know.

It's my lone SPAC up today.  :P

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I still only have tiny GME this time,  $85 has been major support ever since this thing kicked off if it gets there I will empty out the sports gambling accounts and buy a decent chunk with fun money.

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Don't tell my wife that I had a boatload of shares at $45.90. Now I have a marina at a lot higher price while selling off real stocks like PayPal and Peloton.

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Capella said:

Absolutely nothing I have done with gamestonk has worked so I am naturally back in for more. 

I want my money :rant: 

I just put an order in for 10 more at 95.  Just because Dodds put his at 94 :shark:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

so... how long until we are all rich... I would love to quit this afternoon and not write any pleadings this weekend.. :kicksrock:

Pretty sure this has to get settled a few weeks before earnings so March 15th or so at the latest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

I am a has been. I have zero powers. You can call a spade a spade. I am good with it.

Wishing the best for you DD, but part of me wants to see this end so badly that you have to do projections for J next year for my own selfish reasons...:scared:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 3

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

Edited by David Dodds
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 6
  • Laughing 6
19 minutes ago, SouthJersey said:

In $GME.  Just put about 3x the equivalent of what @David Dodds has helped me win in fantasy football over the past 15 years into this.

So.... good thing your brokerage does fractional shares?

:clyde:

• Laughing 6

The Shark move as Dodds has pointed out is to recall the shares.  The reality is Cohen has created an army of fanboy loyalists.  A literal army across the globe.  The worst thing he could do for the health of the company is to screw them over.  You want to create brand loyalty which is going to be passed on from generation to generation?  You make it about David vs Goliath with a happy ending.  A bed time story memorialized in movies.  Diamond ####### hands forever.  All of us not selling, we get to be part of that story.

Recalling the shares skyrockets the stock price.  This may be the real reason to get rid of the CFO.  The previous one was in bed with bankrupting the company.

• Thinking 1
5 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

💎 🙌🏾 

5 minutes ago, jamny said:

What is everyone's favorite ARK besides ARKK? Considering ARKG

ARKF and ARKW are my favorites, although I'm in ARKG as well.  I had ARKK and ARKW at one point, but they seemed to have very similar holdings, so I consolidated those into ARKW. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Game Stop could do these things tomorrow and the price goes crazy:

1. Ryan Cohen announces he and his friends have 50+% of shares outstanding. 

2. GME is recalling the votes to decide board of directors going forward and to ensure no synthetic shares have been actively trying to deflate the price.

3. GameStop will buy back ANY used games and credit people with cryptocurrency of their choice. All Game Stops will become crypto currency centers.

4. The Power Up loyalty program will offer crypto rewards

5. GameStop will hold 10% of their cash position in various crypto currencies.

6. Roaring Kitty (DFV) has been hired and will occupy a board seat of the new company.

• Laughing 1
45 minutes ago, ericttspikes said:

Yeah, the Model 3 almost BK'd them. Lucid will need more cash at some point. Having the PIF of Saudi Arabia as the majority owner should help with that.

I have a decent sized position @ $7.5 a share and feel comfortable with the risk there. I just really like the tech and the engineers in the company and excited to take the journey with them. I also have a few friends who are writers in the EV space, who know their stuff and love the company and the Air. If Lucid whiffs, it won't break me. Not trying to convince you of anything. I get it, not worth the risk for you. The Lucid roadmap is similar as Teslas; build the expensive model first, use skateboard and efficiencies of scale to build lower priced models and SUVs. With 1 factory built in AZ with 400,000 a year capacity and two more proposed for Saudi Arabia and China, they plan on making more than a handful of cars.

Not, not worth the risk at all, more not worth the risk right now. I see all the love for them but if they will be another Tesla, there will be a ton of entry points. Already having delays when they are on a very low volume car. That right there seems to invalidate all the bubbly press that they have resolved everything that Tesla had problems with and let’s be honest, the CEO was the chief engineer of the model S. Was he big in the manufacturing setup for the S and was he even there for the model 3?

Anyway, I have no clue if they’ll die or do great, just have a problem with rosy predictions saying they are Tesla 10 years ago and so they should be worth Tesla of 1 year ago. It’s also completely incorrect that they are Tesla of 10 years ago because the EV competition isn’t remotely the same. Tesla had the ability to make mistakes and correct them and are now selling 500k a year when EVs are hot and likely to take off even more. Lucid doesn’t have that luxury.

1 minute ago, Guinis72 said:

ARKF and ARKW are my favorites, although I'm in ARKG as well.  I had ARKK and ARKW at one point, but they seemed to have very similar holdings, so I consolidated those into ARKW. 

Thanks!

I'm thinking ARKG to go along with ARKK because I read it has the least crossover.

Considering PRNT too.

1 minute ago, jamny said:

Thanks!

I'm thinking ARKG to go along with ARKK because I read it has the least crossover.

Considering PRNT too.

Nice.  I got into these about 2 weeks ago which, apparently, was the wrong time to do so.  I'm down between 8-10% on all of them, even after doubling down.  ARKG has fallen the most in that time, so probably has a little more short term growth potential as well.

• Thanks 1