What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (19 Viewers)

IMMR reports earning this morning (TorS notice).  Added a bit at $10.20 on that they beat.  I was at +65%, now just 5%,.  Never trimmed it since it wasn't a huge stake.  

Last edited by a moderator:
IMMR reports earning this morning (TorS notice).  Added a bit at $10.20 on that they beat.  I was at +65%, now just 5%,.  Never trimmed it since it wasn't a huge stake.  
They report after market close. I only have a little, too. I’m hoping for a beat but also want to hear the call, see if the PS5 controller popularity has led to new business elsewhere.

Anyone understanding this GE love?  Is there a catalyst out there?  What am I missing?
Turnaround story in general plus some are bullish on their aviation unit for the reopening. Also some stuff I didn’t bother trying to understand about reduced pension liabilities.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
At these prices, dipping my toes into SNOW and MYSZ.

But also reloading SQQQ and SPXU
My Size ( MYSZ )") (TASE: MYSZ), the developer and creator of smartphone measurement solutions, today announced that it has a Notice of Allowance from the Japan Patent Office for its application, titled: "System for and a method of measuring a path length using a handheld electronic device." The patent marks a significant step forward in entering the Japanese market.

Looking at my big (15% or more) losers, I'm debating selling off most and pooling it into one or two.  None of these are huge positions, mostly 25-33% stake so I'd be buying down to half-3/4 positions and riding it out/go long.  Would rather keep cash on hand than buying down on all.  Leaning NNOX super high potential and BLDP.  

THBR (SPAC for Indie Semiconductors), -18%, this one fooled me good.

NNOX, -30%

BLDP, -16% (2nd run, made $ on the 1st play)

UTSL (3x Utility ETF), -18%

DM, -40%

LEAP, -17%

ONTX, -30%

At least OKTA isn’t getting whacked 10% like premarket after beating top and bottom.

God, I’m tempted to nibble some more. We’ll see at the end of the day. So much blood. 

MELI below $1500, TSLA getting close to $600 again.

Still amazing seeing the stocks that killed earnings just getting pummeled.

Snapped up some more of this and tesla. 
I’m too busy right now to check everything. I think I’ve got a staff meeting from 3-4, perfect time to nibble some more. Really wish I hadn’t done any buying in January/early February. It was all new recommendations but man I had a decent cash position. I’m better after trimming some AMZN (still got plenty). Keep nibbling. If it goes down nibble some more. Hopefully in a few years I’ll be glad I bought at the bottom in March 2020 and March 2021. Or I’ll be  looking to retire around the day before I die. At least I’ll know.

I’m too busy right now to check everything. I think I’ve got a staff meeting from 3-4, perfect time to nibble some more. Really wish I hadn’t done any buying in January/early February. It was all new recommendations but man I had a decent cash position. I’m better after trimming some AMZN (still got plenty). Keep nibbling. If it goes down nibble some more. Hopefully in a few years I’ll be glad I bought at the bottom in March 2020 and March 2021. Or I’ll be  looking to retire around the day before I die. At least I’ll know.
I don’t know if I’ll keep what I bought today very long but I suspect it will be worth more 30 days from now than what I paid for it. Pretty easy buy. 

I’ve been letting the dip ride before buying in.  Looking to buy a bunch of VTI and VB. Is now time to buy in?  Further dips expected?

JAA said:
I aint buying ####.  See you in a couple weeks

🕊️
I went all cash, outside of a few in my play money account, on 2/22 waiting for some positive signs that never came. I almost sunk a lot into ARK's on that day. So glad I held off.

jm192 said:
I’ve been letting the dip ride before buying in.  Looking to buy a bunch of VTI and VB. Is now time to buy in?  Further dips expected?
I sold my SPTM and almost bought into VTI on the 22nd as well, thanks to your advice in the Personal Finance thread. I'm willing to wait for a confirmed turn around even if it means losing out a little. It's fallen far enough to wait, imo.

Desert_Power said:
I don't like how you made me check how much I'm down on FPAC
My SPAC account is an ugly, ugly sight at the moment. May try lowering my cost basis on some of them, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread