What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (17 Viewers)

Roblox is our kid's generation of Facebook.  $30B valuation will seem small in 5 years.  Maybe 3... 

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
funny shenanigans here. Halt so they can load in more short attacks. Those of us that have been tracking the volume know this is a mirage. Wake me up on 3/22. The clearing houses don't want to bridge the buy/sell prices anymore. People are waking up to the inevitable. If they drive it low enough, I am a buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Not to halt momentum here, but I've made mention a time or two that we have been working hard on a deal to help bring a private helium company public the last 2 years and have a large position in this company.  Helium  gas is in constrained supply (and has been since the last BLM auction of 2018) and demand continues to increase via tech, semiconductors, medical, space exploration just to name a few.  

There are very few ways to play helium currently.  Not my first mention of this one, but if you're a gambler and like stocks priced at a buck and change, you can do worse than Desert Mountain Energy which has some helium deposits in Arizona. Priced at a $1.85 in the US under DMEHF.  I'd be happy to discuss offline if anybody had more interest.  

There is also Royal Helium and American Helium, but those are hard passes for me/us.  These might also do well once the helium market is galvanized by what we're working on in a 'rising tide lifts all boats' sort of way, but my money is on DMEHF if you're intrigued enough to play this gas.  

This giant drop now triggers the SSR rule which severely limits short sellers the rest of today and tomorrow too.

Now we get to wait to see how retail gets screwed here.

• Smile
Just bought into BLDP again on the dip.

I bought and sold this once already and regretted it. Going to hold long term and probably add more as cash becomes available.

This is one of those bought with profits from a penny stock.

Sell off?
Use common sense. No one was selling at $345, but everyone wants out at $200...LMAO. They halted the trade because the gap between buying and selling was large. A short ladder from a high frequency trader took advantage of that and slammed the price down to scare people.

It's time for Ryan Cohen to ask for shares to be called in front of their earnings. 

• Thanks
Just bought into BLDP again on the dip.

I bought and sold this once already and regretted it. Going to hold long term and probably add more as cash becomes available.

This is one of those bought with profits from a penny stock.
Of course cause I opened a position at $25 today. Doh.

I put a limit order for $205; everything looks halted 🤷🏻‍♂️?

Looks stabilized now and I won’t get there. It was worth a shot. 

• Smile
Not to halt momentum here, but I've made mention a time or two that we have been working hard on a deal to help bring a private helium company public the last 2 years and have a large position in this company.  Helium  gas is in constrained supply (and has been since the last BLM auction of 2018) and demand continues to increase via tech, semiconductors, medical, space exploration just to name a few.  

There are very few ways to play helium currently.  Not my first mention of this one, but if you're a gambler and like stocks priced at a buck and change, you can do worse than Desert Mountain Energy which has some helium deposits in Arizona. Priced at a $1.85 in the US under DMEHF.  I'd be happy to discuss offline if anybody had more interest.  

There is also Royal Helium and American Helium, but those are hard passes for me/us.  These might also do well once the helium market is galvanized by what we're working on in a 'rising tide lifts all boats' sort of way, but my money is on DMEHF if you're intrigued enough to play this gas.  
Sorry this got ignored - there should be a meme stock thread imo 

Users who are viewing this thread