What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (20 Viewers)

NNOX clearance on a day the market was closed is a bummer.

My cost basis is also a bummer ($55).

This thing peaked at $94 when people were still hoping for clearance.  Logically it seems like that means we should at least be able to get back there, but who the heck knows things often don't see to work out that way with FDA news.

NNOX clearance on a day the market was closed is a bummer.

My cost basis is also a bummer ($55).

This thing peaked at $94 when people were still hoping for clearance.  Logically it seems like that means we should at least be able to get back there, but who the heck knows things often don't see to work out that way with FDA news.
It’ll get there, only matter is the time frame. Now they can start licensing the tech out (they’ll be doing that in addition to making the machines themselves) so we might get some more positive news in the months leading up to multi-source approval and subsequent production/shipment.

If this is an investment, set it and forget it. If it’s a trade I can’t help you there.

DMYD merger with Genius Sports

The deal makes Genius Sports the lone gatekeeper of the NFL’s official data, meaning that Genius Sports will — for the next four years — be the only company that can distribute real-time NFL play-by-play stats.

• Thinking
Reactions: KGB
Seems to me one would be wise to set a market price order for premarket open.

Am I wrong?
I have no idea what it’s going to do Monday. But did you mean limit price? Market would just get you whatever it’s trading for as soon as the market opens instead of whatever your threshold is.

I have no idea what it’s going to do Monday. But did you mean limit price? Market would just get you whatever it’s trading for as soon as the market opens instead of whatever your threshold is.
I assume the price will only go up with FDA "clearance" ... Or is this already baked in?

Problem with limit order is that you might miss if it opens higher that expected. Can the price even move before premarket? How would that happen without shares being bought or sold?

... and If so, Market order would guarantee you a purchase in that case 

I assume the price will only go up with FDA "clearance" ... Or is this already baked in?

Problem with limit order is that you might miss if it opens higher that expected. Can the price even move before premarket? How would that happen without shares being bought or sold?

... and If so, Market order would guarantee you a purchase in that case 
I think it will go higher. The clearance might have been baked in a little but there was a lot of doubt, too.

I can’t really suggest when or if people should buy, though. Most people in this thread have short time horizons. I do think this stock will be a long term winner but it’ll be volatile.

I think it will go higher. The clearance might have been baked in a little but there was a lot of doubt, too.

I can’t really suggest when or if people should buy, though. Most people in this thread have short time horizons. I do think this stock will be a long term winner but it’ll be volatile.
Wish I had twice as much. If it doesn’t gap big time I’ll add. 

It went up real quick at the start of premarket. Over 50%
67% now. 🚀 🚀  :pickle:  🚀 🚀

My $NNOX plan was to add to my now suddenly large existing position after FDA approval/clearance. I still might but my cost basis is low enough to see if this settles into a range. If I buy higher, so be it. Still a small-cap, pre-revenue, 10X potential if they execute.

Congrats catfishNcider? 

Robinhood Trader May Face $800,000 Tax Bill (don't bother clicking the link unless you're really interested)

Stacking Benjamin's ran this story this morning. I haven't dove into the details, I'm not quite understanding how this happens. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this about the GME 3.5m share addition:

It's 3.5m shares or a max sale of 1bn. Could be 1m shares at 1k
The point being GME can offer the shares at market whenever they want, at whatever level they want.  If we were getting back to 15Dchess, this is mate-check!!1!11!!

Congrats catfishNcider? 

Robinhood Trader May Face $800,000 Tax Bill (don't bother clicking the link unless you're really interested)

Stacking Benjamin's ran this story this morning. I haven't dove into the details, I'm not quite understanding how this happens. 
My immediate guess was wash sale rule and that was exactly it. Probably tons of others that will get burned by this that jumped in and started trading during the pandemic

Damn is Dodds suspended? Name doesn't pop up. What's the play with the share sale? Sell?
I added 1,000 shares at the dip. This gives them authority to sell at rocket launch prices to earn as much as 1 billion for cash reserves. This isn't a dilution. This is being smart and ready to capitalize on the new DTCC's rules that will likely force the squeeze.

The best place for info now is at https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/

IMO, moon launch is in motion. I have a LOT of GME and looking to still add at these prices.

I added 1,000 shares at the dip. This gives them authority to sell at rocket launch prices to earn as much as 1 billion for cash reserves. This isn't a dilution. This is being smart and ready to capitalize on the new DTCC's rules that will likely force the squeeze.
How so? (for the record, I think they'd be nuts not to do an offering and I don't think the proposed offering is prohibitively huge or anything.) But, this would be by definition a dilution, no?

$HAAC up on volume. It's the only SPAC I own now, hoping something happens within the next month. Still close to NAV (this is the Livongo team)
It's the only pre-DA one I have much in. I considered making a large bet on them during this dip, but instead I just added a few shares at different times. Trusting that management. 

The best place for info now is at https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/

IMO, moon launch is in motion. I have a LOT of GME and looking to still add at these prices.
Your confidence is inspiring DD.

... and I don't mean that in a snarky way at all.

Makes me want to load up again.

I'm still holding 10 shares for now.

I'm pulling for me here ...but more so pulling for you. I know you've got a lot on the line ... and part of me is thinking some of us might still get a free FBG subscription this year if things go REALLY well for you with GME.

C'mon $1000!!!

How so? (for the record, I think they'd be nuts not to do an offering and I don't think the proposed offering is prohibitively huge or anything.) But, this would be by definition a dilution, no?
They already had authority to issue shares. This just updates the amount to up to $1B (max 3.5 million shares). So yes it's technically adding a few shares, but I look at like this:

70 million real shares

possibly adding up to 3.5 million more shares

400+ million short/synthetic fake shares

The company did not sell when the price hit $400+ before. I think this news cements their 10K which suggested a short squeeze is very possible. They just want to get a piece of this when shares exceed a $1,000/share as well.

So now we are investing in a revamped GameStop with a dream team of executives from Chewy, Amazon, Google that will add 1B to their 600m already as cash reserves.

I could not be more bullish on Gamestop. See you guys on Pluto.

• Love
Reactions: JAA
NOT A RECOMMENDATION, but keep an eye on CARA Therapeutics. They have phase 2 trial results due any day now that could be great for treating pruritus which currently relies on opioids. I've picked up a few shares. 
Reached a new 52 week high today.  Still no results released but the sentiment is high.  

HGEN is so weird.  Great test results with a very decent chance for approval  leads to a very short term spike and slow bleed off. Volume almost nonexistent today too. Just don’t understand. 

@hooter311

Are you still holding / liking long term MARA outlook. I doubled up on your advice (5 bagger on GBTC) sold half so am sitting on “free shares” but still don’t want to lose that cash :lol:

You have been money so far, thanks!!

NGA becomes Lion Electric later this month. If anyone else still owns shares, be sure to vote.

Users who are viewing this thread