Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, JAA said:
1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Lots of Twitter-folk pointing out that FDA "clearance" does not equal "approval", are we popping boners prematurely?

Every ####### day brother

NBD, unless it lasts 4 hours or more.  Then, call @gianmarco

  • Love 1
  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 61.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • fantasycurse42

    3538

  • stbugs

    3242

  • BassNBrew

    3181

  • cosjobs

    2004

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

NNOX clearance on a day the market was closed is a bummer.

My cost basis is also a bummer ($55).

This thing peaked at $94 when people were still hoping for clearance.  Logically it seems like that means we should at least be able to get back there, but who the heck knows things often don't see to work out that way with FDA news.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

NNOX clearance on a day the market was closed is a bummer.

My cost basis is also a bummer ($55).

This thing peaked at $94 when people were still hoping for clearance.  Logically it seems like that means we should at least be able to get back there, but who the heck knows things often don't see to work out that way with FDA news.

It’ll get there, only matter is the time frame. Now they can start licensing the tech out (they’ll be doing that in addition to making the machines themselves) so we might get some more positive news in the months leading up to multi-source approval and subsequent production/shipment.

If this is an investment, set it and forget it. If it’s a trade I can’t help you there.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DMYD merger with Genius Sports

The deal makes Genius Sports the lone gatekeeper of the NFL’s official data, meaning that Genius Sports will — for the next four years — be the only company that can distribute real-time NFL play-by-play stats.

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 12:53 PM, McBokonon said:

I’M SORRY BUT NNOX GOT AN FDA CLEARANCE AND THE ####### MARKET IS CLOSED!

Seems to me one would be wise to set a market price order for premarket open.

Am I wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bossman said:

Seems to me one would be wise to set a market price order for premarket open.

Am I wrong?

I have no idea what it’s going to do Monday. But did you mean limit price? Market would just get you whatever it’s trading for as soon as the market opens instead of whatever your threshold is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Bossman said:

Seems to me one would be wise to set a market price order for premarket open.

Am I wrong?

Plus I already have a bunch, just wanted to see market reaction.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

I have no idea what it’s going to do Monday. But did you mean limit price? Market would just get you whatever it’s trading for as soon as the market opens instead of whatever your threshold is.

I assume the price will only go up with FDA "clearance" ... Or is this already baked in?

Problem with limit order is that you might miss if it opens higher that expected. Can the price even move before premarket? How would that happen without shares being bought or sold?

... and If so, Market order would guarantee you a purchase in that case 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bossman said:

I assume the price will only go up with FDA "clearance" ... Or is this already baked in?

Problem with limit order is that you might miss if it opens higher that expected. Can the price even move before premarket? How would that happen without shares being bought or sold?

... and If so, Market order would guarantee you a purchase in that case 

I think it will go higher. The clearance might have been baked in a little but there was a lot of doubt, too.

I can’t really suggest when or if people should buy, though. Most people in this thread have short time horizons. I do think this stock will be a long term winner but it’ll be volatile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

I think it will go higher. The clearance might have been baked in a little but there was a lot of doubt, too.

I can’t really suggest when or if people should buy, though. Most people in this thread have short time horizons. I do think this stock will be a long term winner but it’ll be volatile.

Wish I had twice as much. If it doesn’t gap big time I’ll add. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bossman said:

Seems to me one would be wise to set a market price order for premarket open.

Am I wrong?

So I grabbed a little NNOX at premarket open.

Sheesh. No bargain at $64.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Man With No Name said:

It went up real quick at the start of premarket. Over 50%

67% now. 🚀 🚀 :pickle: 🚀 🚀

My $NNOX plan was to add to my now suddenly large existing position after FDA approval/clearance. I still might but my cost basis is low enough to see if this settles into a range. If I buy higher, so be it. Still a small-cap, pre-revenue, 10X potential if they execute.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

Damn is Dodds suspended? Name doesn't pop up. What's the play with the share sale? Sell?

Personally I’m just holding. 3.5M shares isn’t a big deal to me. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats catfishNcider? 

Robinhood Trader May Face $800,000 Tax Bill (don't bother clicking the link unless you're really interested)

Stacking Benjamin's ran this story this morning. I haven't dove into the details, I'm not quite understanding how this happens. 

Edited by -OZ-
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Keerock said:

Trying a GME daytrade... in @170

Stopped out at 179.98... quick $200 for a Monday morning...

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Keerock said:

Stopped out at 179.98... quick $200 for a Monday morning...

CarpNKeestone? 

  • Laughing 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this about the GME 3.5m share addition:

Quote

It's 3.5m shares or a max sale of 1bn. Could be 1m shares at 1k

The point being GME can offer the shares at market whenever they want, at whatever level they want.  If we were getting back to 15Dchess, this is mate-check!!1!11!!

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Congrats catfishNcider? 

Robinhood Trader May Face $800,000 Tax Bill (don't bother clicking the link unless you're really interested)

Stacking Benjamin's ran this story this morning. I haven't dove into the details, I'm not quite understanding how this happens. 

My immediate guess was wash sale rule and that was exactly it. Probably tons of others that will get burned by this that jumped in and started trading during the pandemic

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charlie Harper said:

Damn is Dodds suspended? Name doesn't pop up. What's the play with the share sale? Sell?

I added 1,000 shares at the dip. This gives them authority to sell at rocket launch prices to earn as much as 1 billion for cash reserves. This isn't a dilution. This is being smart and ready to capitalize on the new DTCC's rules that will likely force the squeeze.

The best place for info now is at https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/

IMO, moon launch is in motion. I have a LOT of GME and looking to still add at these prices.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

I added 1,000 shares at the dip. This gives them authority to sell at rocket launch prices to earn as much as 1 billion for cash reserves. This isn't a dilution. This is being smart and ready to capitalize on the new DTCC's rules that will likely force the squeeze.

 

How so? (for the record, I think they'd be nuts not to do an offering and I don't think the proposed offering is prohibitively huge or anything.) But, this would be by definition a dilution, no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

$HAAC up on volume. It's the only SPAC I own now, hoping something happens within the next month. Still close to NAV (this is the Livongo team)

It's the only pre-DA one I have much in. I considered making a large bet on them during this dip, but instead I just added a few shares at different times. Trusting that management. 

Edited by Bob Sacamano
Wine?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

I added 1,000 shares at the dip. This gives them authority to sell at rocket launch prices to earn as much as 1 billion for cash reserves. This isn't a dilution. This is being smart and ready to capitalize on the new DTCC's rules that will likely force the squeeze.

The best place for info now is at https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/

IMO, moon launch is in motion. I have a LOT of GME and looking to still add at these prices.

Your confidence is inspiring DD.

... and I don't mean that in a snarky way at all.

Makes me want to load up again.

I'm still holding 10 shares for now.

I'm pulling for me here ...but more so pulling for you. I know you've got a lot on the line ... and part of me is thinking some of us might still get a free FBG subscription this year if things go REALLY well for you with GME.

C'mon $1000!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

I added 1,000 shares at the dip. This gives them authority to sell at rocket launch prices to earn as much as 1 billion for cash reserves. This isn't a dilution.

Not yet.

It will be.

It. Will. Be. [/yoda]

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

How so? (for the record, I think they'd be nuts not to do an offering and I don't think the proposed offering is prohibitively huge or anything.) But, this would be by definition a dilution, no?

They already had authority to issue shares. This just updates the amount to up to $1B (max 3.5 million shares). So yes it's technically adding a few shares, but I look at like this:

70 million real shares

possibly adding up to 3.5 million more shares

400+ million short/synthetic fake shares

The company did not sell when the price hit $400+ before. I think this news cements their 10K which suggested a short squeeze is very possible. They just want to get a piece of this when shares exceed a $1,000/share as well.

So now we are investing in a revamped GameStop with a dream team of executives from Chewy, Amazon, Google that will add 1B to their 600m already as cash reserves.

I could not be more bullish on Gamestop. See you guys on Pluto.

Edited by David Dodds
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

I could not be more bullish on Gamestop. See you guys on Pluto

When you make a $170,000 purchase of a stock I’d say being bullish is an understatement.  Me and my 4 underwater shares are pulling for ya Dodds!  

Edited by dkp993
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, David Dodds said:

So yes it's technically adding a few shares, 

That’s all I was saying. Saying this wasn’t dilution at all just wasn’t accurate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

That’s all I was saying. Saying this wasn’t dilution at all just wasn’t accurate. 

duly noted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 8:31 AM, Nick Vermeil said:

NOT A RECOMMENDATION, but keep an eye on CARA Therapeutics. They have phase 2 trial results due any day now that could be great for treating pruritus which currently relies on opioids. I've picked up a few shares. 

Reached a new 52 week high today.  Still no results released but the sentiment is high.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

That’s all I was saying. Saying this wasn’t dilution at all just wasn’t accurate. 

+1

And also, they'd be insane not to do it. 

Edited by Bob Sacamano
Vino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

HGEN is so weird.  Great test results with a very decent chance for approval  leads to a very short term spike and slow bleed off. Volume almost nonexistent today too. Just don’t understand. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@hooter311

Are you still holding / liking long term MARA outlook. I doubled up on your advice (5 bagger on GBTC) sold half so am sitting on “free shares” but still don’t want to lose that cash :lol:

You have been money so far, thanks!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Reached a new 52 week high today.  Still no results released but the sentiment is high.  

In for some.

Link to post
Share on other sites

NGA becomes Lion Electric later this month. If anyone else still owns shares, be sure to vote.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
Moderna
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TripItUp said:

Got NNOX at 64 and TSLA at 707 premarket. 

 

6 hours ago, Bossman said:

So I grabbed a little NNOX at premarket open.

Sheesh. No bargain at $64.

 

6 hours ago, TripItUp said:

Up 10% from 64 🤷‍♂️

 

1 hour ago, wilked said:

It’s at $50 now, yes? Making sure we are seeing the same thing 

Things change fast around here.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

I sold my NNOX at $60.  Will look to require.  

Yeah, we're still REALLY early in this story. Still pre-revenue, still need one more FDA clearance. Can't blame you for taking profits.

I'm hanging tight and just letting the story unfold - this clearance has opened up some potential catalysts that will come without warning, mainly licensing deal announcements.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...