What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (24 Viewers)

I really don't like hearing about insiders selling shares prior to FDA decisions.   Doesn't seem entirely uncommon in biotech but regardless I still don't like it.

I want them to have the same conviction that I have and when they don't, it makes me question it
I agree with you, but if he didn't have any confidence I am sure he would have dumped way more then 3% of his holdings.  He has 10's of millions in this stock and he took out 1.6M.

NP dumped 85% of his holdings (should have been a big red flag to all of us).

I agree with you, but if he didn't have any confidence I am sure he would have dumped way more then 3% of his holdings.  He has 10's of millions in this stock and he took out 1.6M.

But Nadar sold his to buy LL to save us all from Covid.

Adding more BNKU in this under 48 range.  Will sell it at 60.  Love these swings.  

NRGU on a big drop today too.  Haven't added any yet but watching it closely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Right. Not the same thing at all. 

Also we know the HGEN data. We were clueless to what cydy had. Which made it even more egregious. 

I even left some off (like SQ and CRWD).

I just now realized the Dow was down - this was basically every day last year. 
Man, I love days like this when I’m beating the market handily. It does feel like last year. The best part of last year was that I had way too much CYDY and it was rallying when the market was diving so it cushioned the blow nicely.

Starting to look like May 13th was a great day to rebalance/buy. I didn’t do enough that day. Then again I was light on cash and I had to send the IRS many racks that Monday. F ing taxes.

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
Days like this are brutal - giving back everything you made in the last month + in a matter of hours.  Demoralizing.  

And yet, I'm of a mind that tomorrow morning, I'll be bright green and will recover many of these losses because Fridays have been routinely positive of late and most of the names that are killing me are damn good companies.  

$GLBE reported this morning:

Gross Merchandise Volume +133% YOY

Revenue +134%YOY
-Service fees revenue +146%YOY
-Fulfilment revenue +128%YOY

Gross Margin: 29.4% -> 33.3%

Adjusted EBITDA $5.2million (vs. a small loss in Q1’20)

Fiscal Year Revenue Guidance +53-56% YOY

I’ll be adding. Looks like growth might take it on the chin today so I’ll wait and see if it pulls back with everything else. Hasn’t gone parabolic but it has gone from $25 or so to $35 since its IPO. Right now it’s basically even premarket but it’s a small cap.
🌍 🚀 🌎 🚀  :excited:

Damn good day all over. I missed the roaring 20s there for a bit. I called May 13th as the final low and is hasn’t disappointed. I’d say I wish I pushed all in but I’m probably 5% cash right now so nothing to really push. Need to keep some of my emergency fund in cash.

Gambooling account is right at the QQQ, so yeah, great day.  Overall trouncing the S&P on the day, which is awesome.

Sitting at ~30% cash.  New monies thanks to a well timed RE sale.  Sigh - now I get to figure out how to get that into the market.  FOMO vs. fear.  The eternal struggle.

Did some trimming at the close including Amazon, Twillo, and ME.  I was scarping the bottom on the barrel in the cash reserves so it was good to add some ammo for any dips.

Did some trimming at the close including Amazon, Twillo, and ME.  I was scarping the bottom on the barrel in the cash reserves so it was good to add some ammo for any dips.
Amazon was nice today, but TWLO, TTD and MDB all pitched in a nice chunk of change as well.

Don't worry, on a percentage basis I'm still own more dog poo than anyone else in this thread.  Still at 26% of all accounts.
I’m between 20-25%. It’s a nice stable stock. I mean complaining about a 70%+ return since the start of 2020 is well, pretty dumb. If it gets to $4k like some of us are thinking this year that’s a double in two years. I’ll take that out of any stock let alone a “slow” grower.

Amazon was nice today, but TWLO, TTD and MDB all pitched in a nice chunk of change as well.

I’m between 20-25%. It’s a nice stable stock. I mean complaining about a 70%+ return since the start of 2020 is well, pretty dumb. If it gets to $4k like some of us are thinking this year that’s a double in two years. I’ll take that out of any stock let alone a “slow” grower.
AMC has done 5 times that this year.

I'd rather be closer to 10% allocation, 20+ is too risky.  Problem is every time I think it's getting "salty", it drops back down and becomes attractive relative to everything else.

Just put in for my first IPO offering via Etrade, for Sprinklr.  I know a few people in sales over there, seems like good technology and sales leadership team.  Not sure how likely it is my little trading account will get any shares to join GME and CYDYin the portfolio (I sold everything else for a down payment a few months ago), but fingers crossed.

AMC has done 5 times that this year.

I'd rather be closer to 10% allocation, 20+ is too risky.  Problem is every time I think it's getting "salty", it drops back down and becomes attractive relative to everything else.
AMC has, so you should move all your AMZN money there. Get back to me in a year and let me know how that worked.

I'm in through the split plus a week to see if new buyers come in for the lower price. Also love the company long, so just scraping profits if I do sell any. 
This was my thought from the beginning.  See how many people hop in when its "cheap"  

also the apple/tesla split factor.  never know

Users who are viewing this thread