What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (3 Viewers)

Gameplan

Bananna and PKH are going to try dragons on 21

If they succeed that leaves 14 which is NOT a dragon base.

If we can take three pops at their 6 and 7 with jason, va, me then maybe we get super lucky and wipe one of them.

Then we start looting.

got it?

Are you guys gonna consider changing your CoC clan name to something different so it's harder for other clans to scout you?
We'd probably have to never use the clan name in the thread. Or pick something so common it wouldn't be easy to trace, but then it might be hard to move between clans. When we fought Michigan, sometimes I couldn't find them in the list after searching for them, and sometimes I could. I think there's a limit on how many results a search will show.

So bases with stars left. Number shown is number of stars that could be gained.

FBG1:

1 Aiden - 3 stars

2 Fudd - 2 stars

3 Gary - 3 stars

5 Jason - 2 stars

6 Moroder - 1 star

8 Nighthawk - 1 star

13 dude - 1 star

20 Bill - 1 star

OTX:

1 - 3 stars

3 - 3 stars

4 - 1 star

5 - 1 star

6 - 3 stars

7 - 3 stars

14 - 1 star

21- 1 star

Top attacks available:

They have available an attack from 1 and 2, two attacks from 4, an attack from 8, and one attack each from 11 through 15.

We have available an attack from 1 and 2, two attacks from 3, an attack from 5 and 7, two attacks from 8, an attack from 9, 12 and 17.

If they are checking out our thread here, I bet they are disappointed at the number of Who's Hottest? polls and our lack of (female) nudity.

I'm picturing OTX's #1 standing outside, staring up at the sky and yelling, "FUUUUUDDDDDD!!!!" like William Shatner.

So bases with stars left. Number shown is number of stars that could be gained.

FBG1 137 stars:

1 Aiden - 3 stars

2 Fudd - 2 stars

3 Gary - 3 stars

5 Jason - 2 stars

6 Moroder - 1 star

8 Nighthawk - 1 star

13 dude - 1 star

20 Bill - 1 star

OTX 136 stars:

3 - 3 stars

4 - 1 star

5 - 1 star

6 - 3 stars

7 - 3 stars

14 - 1 star

21- 1 star

Top attacks available:

They have available an attack from 1 and 2, two attacks from 4, and one attack each from 11 through 15.

We have available an attack from 1, two attacks from 3, an attack from 5 and 7, two attacks from 8, an attack from 9, 12 and 17.
Updated

Bill, our #20 who had already been 2-starred, was attacked by their #11 in a dragon attack. Bill held them to 82% destruction, didn't give up any new stars.

I'm going to hit 14 as soon as i get a cc popping balloon. Thanks moredoor for showing me how to execute that.

I have to say I'm pretty nervous

Setup with

31 L3 Hogs

6 L5 Wiz

16 L5 Arch

1 L5 sacrificial balloon

CC with 5 L5 Hogs

3 L4 Heal spells in the tank

man if this comes down to that bad beat on moredoor on 14 early am I'm gonna hit someone
my two were pretty pathetic. Actually should.prob be kicked as a result
Don't think we haven't considered it. :rant:

Just kidding of course. We've all had a bad war. Heck, most every war is a bad one for culdeus and we keep him around. Sort of like a mascot, really. Culdeus, do you happen to look like Black Eyed Joe in real life?

The action is heating up. I keep expecting to hear an announcer shouting "Body Blow! Body Blow!"

Defense:

Jason #5 stonewalled an attack by their #14.

dude #13 didn't give up any new stars to their #22.

Offense:

VA hit their previously virgin #7 and picked up 2 new stars.

Culdeus hit #14 but wasn't able to pick up new stars.

FBG1 lead extended, 139 to 136.

Last edited by a moderator:
man if this comes down to that bad beat on moredoor on 14 early am I'm gonna hit someone
my two were pretty pathetic. Actually should.prob be kicked as a result
Acer, we can go start a new loser clan. I crapped the bed something awful.
Count me in. I got 3 starts in my fist hog-rush, but my second one was a freaking disaster. I've been too embarrassed to log back on and if we lose because someone had to clean up the guy I failed on I will retire and go play the much crappier Star Wars version of this game.

:wall:

Their #4 who had not attacked yet woke up. He was shown as attacking both Bill and dude, and people said it was showing that for minutes. Yet no attacks were used up. Which probably means he was ghosting. Attacking and then severing his connection, and only reconnecting if the attack went well. If not it is like the attack doesn't happen.

Then after that he attacked dude and picked up the final star on him.

FBG 139

OTX of questionable ethics 137

Dad our #7 attacks their #21 and his dragons flatten the base to pick up the third star on him.

FBGs 140

OTX 137

Users who are viewing this thread