What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (5 Viewers)

Anyone with a chance to take a look at 17 in the current FBGS war, will quake have enough range to get me into the core if I drop at one of the 4 corners?

Major announcement

Following the conclusion of the Friday war and our promotion to Level 7. FBGS will split up for a intra-clan scrimmage starting at 6pm Saturday. I'll see if pinworms wants to stream it.

I will gather the relevant data points to ensure a match today and we can come to a consensus on how best to arrange the teams, or even...draft them.

All are welcome if you aren't in FBGS and want in please post the following information using exactly this format

For war weight go to your elixer storage and hit "info" report the value below.

User name: Culdeus

TH: 10

Most recent war weight: 18750

Queen: 32

King: 20

Confirm both heroes will be up by Sunday at 6pm: Yes

User name: Moroder

Most recent war weight: 22750

Queen: 40

King: 24

Confirm both heroes will be up by Sunday at 6pm: Yes (will gem BK awake to 25 on Sunday night)

I'm in if I don't have to move clans. lol.

ETA:

User name: Instinctive

Most recent war weight: 20250

Queen: 20

King: 23

Confirm both heroes will be up by Sunday at 6pm: Yes (if this is a requirement. Otherwise I'd like to sleep BK again when he wakes up)

Last edited by a moderator:
User name: Cliff

TH9: 14657

AQ: 17 (going down tomorrow AM to 18)

BK: 15

Will wake up AQ for 2nd attack if necessary.

I would think both heroes would be a requirement. If an issue stay back home and can war without them in a tiny war.

Anyone with a chance to take a look at 17 in the current FBGS war, will quake have enough range to get me into the core if I drop at one of the 4 corners?
I think you set it on the DE drill near the AQ right on the tile where the drill is contacting the ground and you bust open both compartments. The most common way to hit clover these days, however is with 3 or 4 jumps so you don't cluster up all your troops in one spot.

Long overdue - great idea.

Leaving for Whistler, British Columbia early Thursday morning - returning late Monday night. With that said . . . I am definitely in . . . will be traveling with my iPad.

Jonathan is out - he is going to camp/grandparents for a few days and his iPod will be staying home. (Shame too - would have loved to have watched my 8 year old 3 star some of you with his cold bloooded.)

For lack of a better idea I'm going to try and make the two teams as perfectly balanced as I can get them and let tam pick the one he wants to run with me in the other one.

aidan, 9, 17750, 22, 20, yes
lkjhgffdsa, 9, 14500, 8, 10, yes
mr amazing, 9, 14250, 5, 8, yes

Right now it looks like we can likely pull off a 20/20 without too much trouble. I had a draft running where I had TH levels matched and heroes matched within about 4 levels per group. I'll let things settle out over the next few days and adjust as needed.

If we get lots of people sitting out we can use filler to make odd numbers like 18/18 etc.

User name: Indestructible

TH: 9

Most recent war weight: 17000

Queen: 20

King: 16

Confirm both heroes will be up by Sunday at 6pm: AQ yes; BK no (but I will gem the BK if needed)

aidan, 9, 17750, 22, 20, yes
lkjhgffdsa, 9, 14500, 8, 10, yes
mr amazing, 9, 14250, 5, 8, yes
At the moment one per person. We will use alts as needed to make non-attacking filler.
Seriously?
Mainly, it's going to be harder to balance if I can't just move people back and forth at will. It's not impossible, but makes it a little more difficult exercise.

There aren't many 9 with single digit heroes around to balance the alts, so that basically pins 5 people and everything else has to fall in.

Well speedwad matches pretty well 14500 8 5 with one of them

Yank matches semi ok with the other 15000 10 10

match you against lomax and then leaves the other clan 3 levels down on bk and 1 on aq which I can get back in the th10s.

I don't have any choice but to put ron and moredoor on the same team. So that would shift them one way or the other.

I'd leave speed out. He doesn't check in here and has grown super casual. Jordan or I have to shoot him a text about every other war to get his attacks in.

I don't think either side would what the potential of a non attacker on their team.

Totally welcome to leave me out if it makes things easier. Just let me know if I'm in or out by Thursday when I'd put BK down again...

match you against lomax and then leaves the other clan 3 levels down on bk and 1 on aq which I can get back in the th10s.

I don't have any choice but to put ron and moredoor on the same team. So that would shift them one way or the other.
I read this like there is some reason to keep us separate, but have no idea why. :confused:

I read this like there is some reason to keep us separate, but have no idea why. :confused:
Well you have the highest hero count for a max 10 and ron has the lowest for a max 10 so you are gonna be buds. No real way around it.

Man, I'm rusty after not warring for 3 months. The AQ AI is really throwing me. She just does not seem to want to engage the CC troops at all.

Users who are viewing this thread