What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (12 Viewers)

once again we prove that location of club play is meaningless.

Our MLS players are weak

Our Euro players are weak

Our Liga MX players are weak.

what an awful half and just continues the mess from last summer and fall.

I mean Ales' played OK, but  could he have wound up anymore to shoot straight at the keeper?  So much time and space.  He could have picked either corner or even rounded the keeper.  

I have so seen enough of Mix.  He's not in the top 5 American CMs in MLS for chrissakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean Ales' played OK, but he could have wound up anymore to shoot straight at the keeper?  So much time and space.  He could have picked either corner or even rounded the keeper. 

I have so seen enough of Mix.  He's not in the top 5 American CMs in MLS for chrissakes.
Eventually club form is going to have an affect.

I don't think you need to be a slave to it but JK lands on the other side of the equation.

Mix has had a handful of goals for the Nats, but its not as if he's ever played very well for them either.  And even then, its exclusively when he plays as a 10, which JK won't play him at anyway.  

Another corner that puts us in peril......we may need to move Tueday's game to Denver and pray for snow

Rongen looks ready. I'd take him over Jurgi right now. 
there has to be a point where even if one can't blame JK for the lack of talent, Sunil has to consider some sort of change in the message\messenger.  This has been going on too long now for it to be simple variance.

I really don't want to pin the hex hopes on beating T&T on the final matchday.  Gonna be a long summer if they don't win on Tuesday. 

Would've been nice to watch the game not on a ####ty internet stream that repeatedly freezes my computer though.

Looks like Besler was going through a concussion protocol which is why he did not play.

Still, even givien the two injuries to Brooks and Besler, there was no reason to start Orozco.

Cam should have been in the middle and Yedlin at RB, at least that way you get everyone in their normal club positions and you keep Orozco as a sub since he has not played club soccer in a long time.

Tonight was beyond gross. Feels like I am watching the US revert 30 years. Post World Cup this team has been about as big of a disaster as I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread