What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (16 Viewers)

Sterling with the obvious dive to draw a pk. Var? Jeebus. They use it to call millimeter offsides, impossible handballs...but can't for a clear dive?

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
OneGoal

@OneGoalUS

More details on Reggie Cannon (22) and interest from Benfica. Benfica is looking for a January move and Boavista are asking for $12M given Cannon’s strong start in Europe. Cannon is also said to have numerous clubs interested, as Boavista already rejected a $6M bid

• Smile
Adams starts in the massive game against Bayern today.  Richards listed as a sub for Bayern.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how Gio stacks up on the Dortmund team so far this season which is loaded with good offensive players

============

Goals: 2nd (Tied)

Assists: 1st

Fouls Drawn: 1st

Dribbles Completed: 2nd

Duels Won: 2nd

Didn’t watch but based on our EPL fantasy league Robinson was very involved today. Man, a real LB. I’m really trying to temper my enthusiasm about our squad but it’s getting tough. 

@Ned has Pulisic and Robinson, I don’t like playing against him 

• Laughing
Can be Busio be added or is it too late? Or is he not quite there yet?
I think he can still be added as players keep trickling in. 

I totally missed when or why Yueill got added.  Looking at this group of players I think Busio would fit it.  He would not be a starter imo but seems fine as a bench player.

And he's not even starting every week. Filthy.
to be fair, no one really does on that team offensively starts every game as they are constantly rotated.  I actually think the rotation is hurting the team but I like that it gives Gio lots of minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
This is sneaky good for Musah to US.  Martinez got hurt for Bayern and Flick sent on 17 year old Musiala from England another midfielder that is going to be huge competition for Musah.

Didn’t watch but based on our EPL fantasy league Robinson was very involved today. Man, a real LB. I’m really trying to temper my enthusiasm about our squad but it’s getting tough. 

@Ned has Pulisic and Robinson, I don’t like playing against him 
He may have gotten a lot of fantasy points because city were on top of him and FFC all day. But he was really sloppy on the ball... A bunch of bad giveaways/turnovers because he touch or pass was bad under heavy pressure. Defended ok though.

Just watched chels.

Outside of CPs first touch of the game...wide open at the top of the box on a picked off pass which he completely flubbed, he looked frosty as hell. He was doing stuff on the ball that was flat out filthy...such happy, quick and controlled feet. Deserved a goal and really really happy he got one.

• Smile
What do we know about Luca de la Torre?  22 year old, listed as American.  Starting for Heracles in (I think) Dutch first division. Game starts in ten minutes on ESPN+

What do we know about Luca de la Torre?  22 year old, listed as American.  Starting for Heracles in (I think) Dutch first division. Game starts in ten minutes on ESPN+
Very promising at the youth level for the US...really good skills and vision, quality creator type. We had high hopes for him in here.

Pro career at fulham went next to nowhere. He was always a bit slight and small, and played like it...otherwise, I'm not exactly sure what has kept him off the field. Don't recall when he left england, but holland seems a better fit.

Users who are viewing this thread