What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baby Hawk vs T. Austin... (1 Viewer)

Goin Deep

Footballguy
So I have Tayvon, but am seriously thinking about dropping him for Hawk.

There are far more receiving options in St. Lou and I think when combining Bradford going down and Tayvon being non-existent in the preseason not to mention Miles Austins hammy history...Lil Hawk may be the way to go.

Your thoughts?

Redraft I would think "Justin" Andrew Hawkins would easily have more production than Tavon. He's going to be the #1 WR in that offense and the 2nd most targeted player in the passing game IMO.

Archer said:
Redraft I would think "Justin" Andrew Hawkins would easily have more production than Tavon. He's going to be the #1 WR in that offense and the 2nd most targeted player in the passing game IMO.
#2 after Austin you must mean.

Every year the boards are inundated with new, explosive nick names for players. And, every year, most of the nick names are dumb. So far, this one has to take the cake for this year. "Baby Hawk" as a name? Really? This isn't the XFL forum. Use real names.

And, on the other hand, while using real names is always beneficial, at least spelling the real names, when used, correctly would help out tons too. Google is not that difficult to use if there are any questions on names.

Every year the boards are inundated with new, explosive nick names for players. And, every year, most of the nick names are dumb. So far, this one has to take the cake for this year. "Baby Hawk" as a name? Really? This isn't the XFL forum. Use real names.

And, on the other hand, while using real names is always beneficial, at least spelling the real names, when used, correctly would help out tons too. Google is not that difficult to use if there are any questions on names.
"Baby Hawk" isn't even remotely a new nickname for Andrew Hawkins, regardless of how dumb you think it is. It's also what he goes by and what some teammates call him.HTH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isn't it past your bedtime, grandpa?

"Baby Hawk" isn't even remotely a new nickname for Andrew Hawkins, regardless of how dumb you think it is. It's also what he goes by and what some teammates call him.
Great, use real names. HTH

Isn't it past your bedtime, grandpa?
Yo, dog. I's just keepin it real dough. My boi in mi hom town has a nam of Baby Hawk. I's just don't wants to be confuseed when I's red the boreds her. D3uc3s, bro.

"Baby Hawk" isn't even remotely a new nickname for Andrew Hawkins, regardless of how dumb you think it is. It's also what he goes by and what some teammates call him.
Suit yourself. But everyone else around here will continue to not give a #### about your preferences on this subject.

Suit yourself. But everyone else around here will continue to not give a #### about your preferences on this subject.
Oh well, but everyone is wrong. Nick names are dumb. Use real names.

OK, sounds good MARIO CART.

Not true. I agree 100% with Mario Cart. Why do I have to try and guess who the ____ the thread is about?

Not true. I agree 100% with Mario Cart. Why do I have to try and guess who the ____ the thread is about?
You don't have to guess. Just don't open the thread.

You guys both hate me. I don't know who to root for. In any event...

Tavon > Baby Hawk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Kart Google is one hell of a drug.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kart_racing

Last edited by a moderator:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Kart Google is one hell of a drug.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kart_racing
So, that is your name? Far ####### out, man. Far ####### out.

You guys both hate me. I don't know who to root for. In any event...

Tavon > Baby Hawk
I don't hate you, Eminence. What you're experiencing is some push-back from me because I'm still coming to terms with the fact that someone living your life exists. I'll get used to it some day. Have a good semester. Read all your syllabi carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread