What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Terrible Truth About the FFA (1 Viewer)

This thread is sort of like being out on your front lawn ranting about all the dog poop on the grass as you squat and take a massive human dump.

Quality threads get lost in the forest of nonsense and people commenting on Homeland.
Just to make sure we're on the same page, can you give a few examples of the quality threads?
Page 42.
Can you narrow it down a little more?
The ones with the cute gals, and pictures. Actually, there have been a few of those since Page 42's threads were started too. HTH; I have to comment on Homeland some more.

This thread is sort of like being out on your front lawn ranting about all the dog poop on the grass as you squat and take a massive human dump.
I love you, GB O, but your threads aren't really any different.

Sure they are. I'm not sitting there complaining about all the other crap here.
:lmao:

I actually like the FFA and started this thread because I was bored doing a writing project but carry on.

Sure they are. I'm not sitting there complaining about all the other crap here.
Actually...for the past couple of years, you really have complained about a lot. You're not iAging well, GB.

One time in high school me and a couple buds were taking a late night walk around his parents golf course when the urge to drop a deuce hit me. I proceeded to pinch directly into the hole on 7.

One time in high school me and a couple buds were taking a late night walk around his parents golf course when the urge to drop a deuce hit me. I proceeded to pinch directly into the hole on 7.
Did that ruin the mood?

Users who are viewing this thread