What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lance Dunbar or Joseph Randle? (1 Viewer)

chad in Indy

Footballguy
Can any Dallas followers give some insight on who the handcuff is to own and why?

Maybe give opinion based on before and after the shoplifting news.

At present I am putting no weight on the shoplifting news as I don't think we know of any punishment coming down. If something were to happen to Murray I would think Randle would be the main down 1 & 2 back with Dunbar 3rd down. Dunbar would probably see a little more duty on the first 2 downs if Murray were out but I would think Randle would see a majority of the down 1 & 2 work.

I was hoping the shoplifting news would hold others off of Randle but he got picked up.

I have a weird feeling that Murray won't get injured this year. I just feel like the stars have aligned and he's in for a 2k season.

I was hoping the shoplifting news would hold others off of Randle but he got picked up.

I have a weird feeling that Murray won't get injured this year. I just feel like the stars have aligned and he's in for a 2k season.
It took Fred Taylor a few years to shake the "Fragile" label...then again I don't think Fred was ever on pace for a 480 touch season. That kind of workload would wreak havoc on any RB.

Redraft I had to drop either storm or randle this am. I dropped storm so I guess I want my rb5 to have the most upside rather than just a guy getting some carries. Randles tough to value tho

It took Fred Taylor a few years to shake the "Fragile" label...then again I don't think Fred was ever on pace for a 480 touch season. That kind of workload would wreak havoc on any RB.
True even a lesser number of touches than Murray is on pace for would hurt a RB - BUT usually not until next year. As a redraft owner of Murray I hope they get as much as they can from him this year ... worry about next year next year

I've got Murray and just added Randle. I dropped Austin Davis to do it, which leaves me with only Rodgers at QB for now. I didn't want to wait any longer out of fear of someone else sniping Randle....

Cos Randle is a known thief and a fumbler. That's my guess. But seriously its probably because Murray is not projected to go down to injury and Dunbar might get more looks in 2 minute offense. If Murray would go down I think most would point to Randle getting more touches on 1st and 2nd down while Dunbar handles passing downs and 2 minute offense.

Cos Randle is a known thief and a fumbler. That's my guess. But seriously its probably because Murray is not projected to go down to injury and Dunbar might get more looks in 2 minute offense. If Murray would go down I think most would point to Randle getting more touches on 1st and 2nd down while Dunbar handles passing downs and 2 minute offense.
Gotta disagree with Dodds if this is his reasoning. Dunbar isn't startable in his 2 minute offense role anyway, so Randle's "could win you your league with a Murray injury" upside is MUCH more valuable than Dunbar's "might be startable one week in start 7 RB leagues that reward bonus points for guys wearing #25 jerseys".

Users who are viewing this thread