Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

Currently sitting on the side of the road in an overheated car. Some dumb ### (me) didn't put the radiator cap back on correctly this morning when I topped off my fluids. :hot: 

Oh ####. You got a AAA membership?

6 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Oh ####. You got a AAA membership?

Yes. I'm letting it cool down and I had a little over a liter of water that I've put in the radiator. It's still too hot to drive though.  I'll give another 15 minutes or so and see if I can limp to a gas station. 

3 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

Currently sitting on the side of the road in an overheated car. Some dumb ### (me) didn't put the radiator cap back on correctly this morning when I topped off my fluids. :hot: 

You did this twice today?

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

7 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

10 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

pretty sure i blew a head gasket.  fml

A friend of mine overheated his car and got so hot he had to do a new top end. Unfortunately the new top end blew out the weakass bottom end.

5 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

Yes. I'm letting it cool down and I had a little over a liter of water that I've put in the radiator. It's still too hot to drive though.  I'll give another 15 minutes or so and see if I can limp to a gas station. 

Piss in the radiator.   #RedDawn #Wolverines!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, DA RAIDERS said:

anyone ever try this sealant junk?  no way i'm dropping the coin to fix my 02 galant if it is indeed the head gasket.

I have not tried it.  May be worth the gamble if you're scrapping it anyway, but I'd be shocked and overjoyed  if it fixed anything.

10 hours ago, El Floppo said:

Of course... One dick is fine. More than one is bad.

Also what she said.

5 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

pretty sure i blew a head gasket.  fml

And again, what she said.

You guys are wearing me out here.

Which I guess is also what she said.

/fin

• Like 11
6 hours ago, krista4 said:

Awwwwwwwww, Mason. :wub: 

(Sorry, just catching up.)

(Also, why did Hawks64 like this?  I thought it was only for me.)

Maybe I just don't like following the rules?!?!?1 Oh and I've been drinking a lot.

• Like 2

Just ran into Jessica Chastain at the Portland airport. She's short and plain Jane. Amazing what make up can do. Still would hammer with the power of 10,000 suns though.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

Aaa is a bad word?

17 hours ago, Osaurus said:

Seriously, you can't forget the box wine from Rite Aid

AA? ...& yes, it can be a bad word(s)

1 hour ago, tommyboy said:

Just ran into Jessica Chastain at the Portland airport. She's short and plain Jane. Amazing what make up can do. Still would hammer with the power of 10,000 suns though.

did she mention me?

On 5/19/2017 at 5:49 PM, El Floppo said:

Feeling misanthropic.

Even more than normal.

can't shake this. 

and I want to. no fun walking around ready to snap because of dumbasses.... can't avoid them. I'm not usually a walking on sunshine kinda guy... but I have to do better to try to snap out of this.

My oldest son had his play this weekend, Fiddler on the Roof.  He came home Friday and we were talking about stage make-up and I said I wish I had something that would give me eyebrows and my son said - "You mean like this"?  and pulled out some sort of pencil.  Had had a few beers, so I agreed to let my wife color in my brows and there was much hilarity until I saw the pictures of myself.  Holy frigging child molestor, Batman.

Well, not only did that look hideously stupid, but today I have pink eye.  Neat.

• Like 17