What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

Went to the Poconos with an idea that we'd spend a day at an indoor water park and ski the other. Rainy and cold first day so we wateroarked it. 70 degrees today. Skiing not so much

downtown is much hotter ...downtown's on fire man.  

tonight's forecast ...dark.

continued dark throughout the night ...breaking into widely scattered light in the morning.  
Just listened to all of that. So awesome.  What, we were like 9 or 10 when then came out, amiright?    

Just picked up my dog from surgery. He had a couple fatty tumors that needed to be removed and on his yearly check up  I asked about a toe that was swollen and tender not getting better for a couple of weeks. Doc was pretty worried it was bone cancer so they took that too. 

Can definitely tell he’s in a lot of pain but hopefully will be better in a couple of days.

Poor fella. Is he old?
Yeah 11.  Some kind of hound dog mix.  Brindle color with floppy ears.  In good health other than that, so I’m hoping he’s got at least a few more good years left.  Hoping biopsy results come back clean, as much as we love him I can’t sink thousands of dollars into treatment if it comes to that 

Yeah 11.  Some kind of hound dog mix.  Brindle color with floppy ears.  In good health other than that, so I’m hoping he’s got at least a few more good years left.  Hoping biopsy results come back clean, as much as we love him I can’t sink thousands of dollars into treatment if it comes to that 
Gl with the results- hate hearing about it pet friends sick and/or hurting.

Just picked up my dog from surgery. He had a couple fatty tumors that needed to be removed and on his yearly check up  I asked about a toe that was swollen and tender not getting better for a couple of weeks. Doc was pretty worried it was bone cancer so they took that too. 

Can definitely tell he’s in a lot of pain but hopefully will be better in a couple of days.
gllll LambskinDoggo

i told her that, almost to a tee.   

i said look kid, as  long as you live here and I pay for everything, i'm responsible for you... don't do it.   When you get older and move out and pay for all your own stuff, you can do whatever you want.

"doing drugs at a young age is bad for your brain, let alone the addiction issues within our entire extended families on both sides.   I warned you when you were eleven not to make the "big" mistakes like getting in a horrible accident, getting pregnant early, getting into drugs etc... and you're on the verge of making a big mistake."

she was crying and kept apologizing, I told her i know your sorry and I appreciate that.  I just don't trust you right now and you'll have to prove that I can.   

then she asked if I was going to be mad at her every time I saw her afterwards.   At that point I reminded her of the parable of the prodigol son and told her that I'll always love her no matter what she does, ever.
This was your only mistake. 

Bipolar Girl sent me a text this morning: I am not ok but just know I have always loved you  :mellow:  

Me: Are you using?

BG: Not that I know of

Me: Then take care of yourself and I'll check in with you this evening after work.

BG: OK thanks

I went to the clinic and the pharmacy this evening. When I got home, I texted her. That was 45 minutes ago, still no response. I will shut off my cell phone and disconnect the landline when I go to bed.  :kicksrock:

Bipolar Girl sent me a text this morning: I am not ok but just know I have always loved you  :mellow:  

Me: Then take care of yourself and I'll check in with you this evening after work.

I went to the clinic and the pharmacy this evening. When I got home, I texted her. That was 45 minutes ago, still no response. I will shut off my cell phone and disconnect the landline when I go to bed.  :kicksrock:
Oof.  Sorry man

What did Kellen do after school got out at 10:30am due to what amounted to light rain and upper 30s?  He went to the new Beaverton food cart village with 4 - FOUR - girls.  

Got beef nachos for those wondering.  

Think I'm overdue for that paternity test.  
You better hope he's not yours, otherwise Oregon is about to become the most populous state in the union.

her first line is just awful, stinking, rotten bait.  2nd one isn't much better

sorry you're caught up in it.

Got it. Current situation:

- Love sushi

- Use chopsticks like a ###### four year old despite doing it dozens of times

- It’s important that I look cool

Advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

- Love sushi

Advice?
Some poke will come with taro chips or something similar.  Ok to eat it like nachos if so.

- Love sushi

Advice?
It's a burrito bowl but with sushi/raw fish instead. High falutin dining this ain't. Use a fork or a spork or your hands.

I really hope the kid pulls through, pays his debt, gets the help he needs and gets a second chance. 
Word is starting to leak out that it definitely was a planned attack and the kid misfired while loading the weapon.

My buddy's one daughter was actually just down the hallway from the bathroom where it happened and had been headed in that direction. That kid's screwup may have very well saved her life. Absolutely chilling.

I brought Indian Butter Chicken over Jasmine rice for lunch today. I also forgot my fork. I suppose I should have just sucked it up and skipped lunch, but I was hungry.

I spied a plastic lid on my can of nuts that I realized I could bend and use as a scoop/spoon. 

The problem was that I share a trailer with the site superintendent of the job I'm at. Shoveling food into my mouth like a sloppy hobo was too embarrassing so I sculked off to my car under the guise of "enjoying the beautiful weather and charging my phone" to eat my food that looked like dogfood like an animal.

I brought Indian Butter Chicken over Jasmine rice for lunch today. I also forgot my fork. I suppose I should have just sucked it up and skipped lunch, but I was hungry.

I spied a plastic lid on my can of nuts that I realized I could bend and use as a scoop/spoon. 

The problem was that I share a trailer with the site superintendent of the job I'm at. Shoveling food into my mouth like a sloppy hobo was too embarrassing so I sculked off to my car under the guise of "enjoying the beautiful weather and charging my phone" to eat my food that looked like dogfood like an animal.
:confused:   Couldn’t you have just used your naan?

General Malaise said:
What did Kellen do after school got out at 10:30am due to what amounted to light rain and upper 30s?  He went to the new Beaverton food cart village with 4 - FOUR - girls.  

Got beef nachos for those wondering.  

Think I'm overdue for that paternity test.  
Naked jump party?

Users who are viewing this thread