What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (22 Viewers)

I was supposedly part of a CPS investigation only:

• it wasn't my kid;
  • I didn't live in the house;
  • I stopped seeing the kid's mom months before any complaint or investigation;
  • nobody ever talked to me;
  • the case was closed due to no evidence.
Still, every three months or so the mom gets a notice of a certified letter addressed to me at her address. She just refuses to sign, since I've never lived there. I've lived at the same address for 6 years. I have a business license, 4 professional licenses, vehicle registration for a truck, a boat and a trailer, state income taxes, federal income taxes, and a website that all show my home address. I don't have a lot of faith that CPS's "investigation" is very diligent.

I'm a simple man... Outside of family, money, and my penis, this kind of stuff makes me smile.

http://i.imgur.com/NEA0sUG.jpg
where is that? are you in my hood already?
S+PThey have great mixolgists

I'm 3 drinks in :) my favorite pet about getting my wife an uber is tracking her on the map, she'll be here in 6-7 minutes...

Good food and drinks, I recommend... Drinks overpriced, food prices fairly.

ETA: she is 2 minutes away, I'm slightly drunk... & a good night to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a simple man... Outside of family, money, and my penis, this kind of stuff makes me smile.

I'm 3 drinks in :) my favorite pet about getting my wife an uber is tracking her on the map, she'll be here in 6-7 minutes...

You'd last to Race #3 on Kentucky Derby Day, tops.

:oldunsure:

PLENTY OF CHAIRS

PLENTY OF CHAIRS
not sure how we survived last time

My wife got us cut off at a restaurant last night :hot:

We were sitting outside, she wanted to go inside bc it was getting colder - she goes to talk to the manager (my mistake), he comes over (I assumed to show me the new table) to tell me we were getting cut off :hot:

He shows me to the table he took my wife, then her and I exchanged some unpleasantries as I explained to her we were no longer allowed to drink... ... She then has it out with the manager, she was drunk enough to actually get cut in all honesty, I on the other hand wasn't happy bc I can drink forever. I thought it was entertaining so I didn't intervene - In her heels she is about 6'1 and this poor little gay restaurant manager was like 5'2, it was def a funny scene... At that point it was time to come home.

On another note, I think I'm gonna dispute the charge as we never ate our entrees and were still charged for them.

I have to teach a 2 1/2 hour class tonight. The people who arranged the seminar call it "Circle of Progress." I pointed out that if it's a circle, by definition there's no progress. I think they regret choosing me to speak.

We were sitting outside, she wanted to go inside bc it was getting colder - she goes to talk to the manager (my mistake), he comes over (I assumed to show me the new table) to tell me we were getting cut off :hot:

He shows me to the table he took my wife, then her and I exchanged some unpleasantries as I explained to her we were no longer allowed to drink... ... She then has it out with the manager, she was drunk enough to actually get cut in all honesty, I on the other hand wasn't happy bc I can drink forever. I thought it was entertaining so I didn't intervene - In her heels she is about 6'1 and this poor little gay restaurant manager was like 5'2, it was def a funny scene... At that point it was time to come home.

On another note, I think I'm gonna dispute the charge as we never ate our entrees and were still charged for them.
TAKE THAT, GAYS!

who gets cut off drinking at a restaurant in NYC on a Wednesday?
We did :shrug: I have something on the calendar everyday until Sunday, so if we were going out it had to be yesterday... Looking back on the bill, we did drink a lot... Should've thought this one through a little more. Have to go sit in a group seminar for the next 4 hours and then the Rangers game. Gonna be a struggle and tomorrow will be awful.

First time I've been refused booze. My wife was pretty drunk, I can only imagine the conversation she had with this guy before he delivered the news.

Did I ever tell you guys how stupid hiking is? Hey lets rome around the woods like hobos.
In New York they have something called "urban hiking." It's where you pile all of your dirty clothes onto your back, like that guy on the cover if Led Zepplin IV with the sticks, and then hobo it to the nearest laundromat.

Or that's the legend, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost just got in the wrong guy's car outside the airport. Some dude vaguely matching guster's height/weight waved me over. He was wearing sunglasses and a fedora (figured that was shtick). Got closer and realized, even for shtick, guster would not have a labrodoodle poking its head out of the car. Awkward "excuse me"

"When cornholing goes wrong"

Almost just got in the wrong guy's car outside the airport. Some dude vaguely matching guster's height/weight waved me over. He was wearing sunglasses and a fedora (figured that was shtick). Got closer and realized, even for shtick, guster would not have a labrodoodle poking its head out of the car. Awkward "excuse me"

:lmao: Fedora!

Would've been a way cooler story if you'd actually got in the car and didn't realize your mistake until halfway to Barstow, with the labradoodle riding shotgun, and the guy refused to stop because "We can't do that here. It's bat country."

So, I'm pretty jealous about the DerbzHole. Anyone else?
yup.

But let's be honest, I'd come out of the gate like Firing Line, drinking ALL TEH Bourbons, eating any edibles that might cross my face and doing whatever else might fall into my lap in the first hour. By Friday evening, I'd be a cranky mess, mad that instead of being fed in a lawn chair we had to actually drive to a restaurant. At the restaurant, I'd disappear in a mercurial funk, ask to drive home, pout, fall asleep in a car, make one last great flop like a dying fish to stay in the game before succumbing to a super duper, drug induced coma that would render me useless for the derby, forcing Homer and Tre to cart me around like Weekend at Forrest's, whereupon they would grow tired of that act, phone my mother and tell her to pick me up at the second turn next to the disposable chair camp.

I'd also need a new liver by Monday.

I love this so hard. Need multiple likes.

Pics? Of the wife, not the entrees.

Users who are viewing this thread