What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (13 Viewers)

Visited my bil in the hospital he can't move his legs after a car crash. Doctors said he's got 40% chance of walking again. Poor *******.

Bob Sacamano said:
Are either of them named Magellan, by chance?
I feel dumb that I don't get this.

ETA their names are Henry Nipper and Hassan, respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
General Malaise said:
Probably not the right time to change the subject, but last night I caved in at about 11pm and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich with mayonnaise instead of butter.  I'll just say it:  It was good.  It was damnnnnnnnnnnnn good. 
GTFO.

DA RAIDERS said:
How high and or drunk were you? 
General Malaise said:
Had a bottle of rosé while watching the late game, but that's generally just enough to induce a mild buzz for me.  I don't really 420 that much anymore.  

Nevermind how high/drunk.  How fey were/are you?

DA RAIDERS said:
How damaging are they predicting things to be?  Out of state Family is concerned that it will be dangerous. 
More recent models have moved the most damaging stuff south of us.  Hopefully it will just be a rainy and windy weekend.

please, if you adopt a small do, for everyone's sake.. remember it's not a human baby. or a cat. it's a dog. don't carry it around. don't hold it everywhere you go. you're not cuddling the dog, you're turning it in to a skittish, over protective, snarling, bitey freak. 

and you're exacerbating the problem when you grab the dog closer, shush it, and get nervy after inviting people to pet it.

put the dog on the ground and let it do what dogs do... sniff butts and hump table legs.
Exactly. Or let them star in a FUBOtv ad. Dogs doing what dogs do.

Imagine you took 10 fat guys, and their only diet for a week was 80% McDonald’s reconstituted onions and 20% McDonald’s cheap pickles.  Now imagine on day 3 you hook them up to machines that cover their cornholes and collect their farts for the rest of the week. And imagine that gas was processed via some scientific method and turned into a liquid. Now imagine that for some strange reason National Rental Car purchased said liquid to treat the interior of its cars like it was Armor All.  That’s what my rental car smells like.  

Imagine you took 10 fat guys, and their only diet for a week was 80% McDonald’s reconstituted onions and 20% McDonald’s cheap pickles.  Now imagine on day 3 you hook them up to machines that cover their cornholes and collect their farts for the rest of the week. And imagine that gas was processed via some scientific method and turned into a liquid. Now imagine that for some strange reason National Rental Car purchased said liquid to treat the interior of its cars like it was Armor All.  That’s what my rental car smells like.  
This may be the finest thing you have ever posted in this establishment.  And I realize exactly what I'm putting it up against.

Soooooo.....my kid broke her arm today.  Pretty gnarly. She came running in from outside and it was OBVIOUSLY broken. She was so scared, because it looked so bad. It about broke my heart seeing her in that much pain and being so unbelievably frightened. It took about 3 hours to get some pain meds into her. :mellow: Now, 9 hours later, I have her sleeping next to me. I sang her a lullaby, that I haven’t sang to her, in 10 years, to help her fall asleep. :cry:  .  Aaaaannnnddd.....we missed our flight back to N.C. tonight, for the funeral. Good times.   We are rescheduled for tomorrow.

She did get liquid norco. :eek:   purple drank anyone?  

Soooooo.....my kid broke her arm today.  Pretty gnarly. She came running in from outside and it was OBVIOUSLY broken. She was so scared, because it looked so bad. It about broke my heart seeing her in that much pain and being so unbelievably frightened. It took about 3 hours to get some pain meds into her. :mellow: Now, 9 hours later, I have her sleeping next to me. I sang her a lullaby, that I haven’t sang to her, in 10 years, to help her fall asleep. :cry:  .  Aaaaannnnddd.....we missed our flight back to N.C. tonight, for the funeral. Good times.   We are rescheduled for tomorrow.

Sheesh. Man, you're due for some good luck.

On your NC trip, can you even get a flight in?

Oh man....I'm sorry buddy.  

Some genius loaded our fee schedule incorrectly, so we are entering our second day of near-paralysis. We received a panicky email at 3PM yesterday, along with a spreadsheet with almost 2000 lines on it. They all had to be put into suspended animation by the end of the day, so they wouldn't go out with incorrect prices. That got done, but charges continue to pile up, as the Clinical Enterprise (lol) has over 130 physicians. My guess they will get this resolved over the weekend, and management will insist we get completely caught up on Monday, which is our busiest day anyway.

TLDR My job is something I have to do in order to go to Vegas twice a year.

Some genius loaded our fee schedule incorrectly, so we are entering our second day of near-paralysis. We received a panicky email at 3PM yesterday, along with a spreadsheet with almost 2000 lines on it. They all had to be put into suspended animation by the end of the day, so they wouldn't go out with incorrect prices. That got done, but charges continue to pile up, as the Clinical Enterprise (lol) has over 130 physicians. My guess they will get this resolved over the weekend, and management will insist we get completely caught up on Monday, which is our busiest day anyway.

TLDR My job is something I have to do in order to go to Vegas twice a year.
I hear you have been having problems with your TPS reports.

Users who are viewing this thread