Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

On 4/4/2019 at 10:42 PM, McJose said:

Sweet bobby jesus.  Now I know how Alice felt meeting the Dormouse and the March Hare.  I'll thank you for a bite of mushroom and be on my way.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Sweet bobby jesus.  Now I know how Alice felt meeting the Dormouse and the March Hare.  I'll thank you for a bite of mushroom and be on my way.

Careful Bob - those things have led to some weird things for me in past... 

...thank the Lordy I'm completely over that kinda behavior now. 

Glll

Well, I guess whomever had "MoCS" in the "Most likely to have a Gacy fetish" pool won yesterday.  Good for you, whoever you are.

I have to admit....that's something I didn't expect to see when I logged in today.  So, thanks for that.

Edited by 5-ish Finkle
  • Laughing 1
4 hours ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

Well, I guess whomever had "MoCS" in the "Most likely to have a Gacy fetish" pool won yesterday.  Good for you, whoever you are.

I have to admit....that's something I didn't expect to see when I logged in today.  So, thanks for that.

Just watch. Your. Back. Pal. 

🤡

4 hours ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

So, thanks for that.

Oh. Actually Fink, thank you for the inspiration. I don't ever mock anyone unless I like em a lot. 

Otherwise, it would be both mean & obnoxious. 

This way, it's only obnoxious...well - that's my intention anyways. 

✌️

Edited by Man of Constant Sorrow

Oh, one other fun fact @5-ish Finkle ----- cause a you, I had to brush my teeth with my finger this mornin.

Ya see, I only had 4 tooth brushes - and it took 4 takes to get something I liked.

I cannot find any of my 4 brushes that I threw across the room during those takes.

Maybe I aught to do some clean'in.

On 4/8/2019 at 12:31 AM, Man of Constant Sorrow said:

OK...let's roll...mutha'finka!

EDIT: NSFW - language

I would watch this channel.  I think it's very important that you never clarify for the viewers what you are reacting to.  It'll be like the Screwtape Letters, only mildly insane.

Then people can spend years looking around the internet before finding this thread and realizing you're not actually a murderer.  Hopefully before the trial.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Got stuck in the San Antonio airport for 4+ hours.

Great trip though, I left PDX Saturday it was 42 and pouring buckets. It's been 80-90 and sunny down here. And I finally got to Rudy's BBQ it was fantastic.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Great trip though, I left PDX Saturday it was 42 and pouring buckets. It's been 80-90 and sunny down here. And I finally got to Rudy's BBQ it was fantastic.

That's how Texans feel about Starbucks.  

On 4/8/2019 at 1:53 PM, Uruk-Hai said:

I'm kicking around end of August. A friend of mine owns a rental (sensing a theme with me, k4?) in Ka'anapali

30 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

You see!?

3 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

I would watch this channel.  I think it's very important that you never clarify for the viewers what you are reacting to.  It'll be like the Screwtape Letters, only mildly insane.

Then people can spend years looking around the internet before finding this thread and realizing you're not actually a murderer.  Hopefully before the trial.

Love the idea Hank. 

But... 

3 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

... only mildly insane.

Mildly? 

You are too kind, gb. 👍

20 hours ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

It seems we aren't talking enough about this video.  I personally had nightmares.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
58 minutes ago, shuke said:

It seems we aren't talking enough about this video.  I personally had nightmares.

HA! Serves ya right mf'er!

Remember waaaay back when I posted here bout that nightmare I had a you?

Shukes the Butcher?

Well - we's even now, pal!

1 hour ago, shuke said:

It seems we’re talking about it more than necessary.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
1 hour ago, Binky The Doormat said:

passed this earlier since I was on my phone (you know my phone view'n issues) anywho, I only get this, Bink:

This site can’t be reached

data’s server IP address could not be found.

Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Can anyone else get this?

1 minute ago, Man of Constant Sorrow said:

...I'm skeptical, Hank  ---- buts I appreciates it.

O' I ams a Dapple Dan man as well - ta booty!

I see you as sort of the zany straight man of the group. 

• Laughing 1

@El Floppo  i need a little help from a local. Is Esca still a good choice for Italian?

Doing a quick trip to NYC so my son can visit Seton Hall and he requested Italian.  I went thru the NYC thread and Esca is the only place I could get a reservation for Saturday and wanted to make sure it was still a solid choice. 

Thanks

17 minutes ago, berndog said:

@El Floppo  i need a little help from a local. Is Esca still a good choice for Italian?

Doing a quick trip to NYC so my son can visit Seton Hall and he requested Italian.  I went thru the NYC thread and Esca is the only place I could get a reservation for Saturday and wanted to make sure it was still a solid choice. 

Thanks

How about Louis' in the Bronx? :toilet:🔫

25 minutes ago, berndog said:

Thanks

Was just talking about going there with the wife.... It's been a while for us, so don't know. 

Other of my favorites, also haven't been to in years.... Emilio's Ballato, da Umberto, Il Buco.

Eta... Esca is seafood oriented iirc- not always the most popular for the yutes. My hood has some fun less expensive spots too... Supper, Frank, lil Frankie's, Il posto accanto, bar primi

Edited by El Floppo
13 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Was just talking about going there with the wife.... It's been a while for us, so don't know. 

Other of my favorites, also haven't been to in years.... Emilio's Ballato, da Umberto, Il Buco.

Eta... Esca is seafood oriented iirc- not always the most popular for the yutes. My hood has some fun less expensive spots too... Supper, Frank, lil Frankie's, Il posto accanto, bar primi

Thanks!!

3 minutes ago, berndog said:

Thanks!!

In memory, da Umberto is the best Italian I've had period, including italy.

But it's been probably 20 years since I've eaten there, so no idea if it holds up or if I was just a dumb punk.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, berndog said:

Thanks

@RC94 who is far more current in his restaurant info than I am (unless it's in a 5 block radius from home and has chicken fingers and/or sushi)

Laid up with the flu and get woken up by a phone call from the boss.  He knows I’m sick and in my line of work, bosses don’t call unless the #### is hitting the fan, so so answer the call.

He apologizes for disturbing me but says he has to tell me today I got a raise because it has to be processed for the first April pay period.

Score one for Milos!

oh and there is no dry gas when you have the flu

• Like 12