What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

General Malaise said:
I was just surprised to learn there were attractive women at Harvard. 
Everything's relative.  Of course, I'd imagine sex is a lot more relative at LSU, Ol' Miss and Alabama than at Harvard.

I would think a Harvard "10" is closer to an Ole Miss Sigma Nu little sis "5".

But she'll knock your Calculus homework out and say #### so dirty you don't understand it.

I purposely avoided the Trump and Hillary threads because I figured they would be a cluster ####.  I was right but what a wonderfully funny at times poignant cluster #### of America.  :thumbup: :lmao:

how diHamilton get popular?

eta: and why does the italic i not tilt in the word did above?

Last edited by a moderator:
An old friend who is a rape survivor killed herself tonight.  I'm her lawyer and she left the note to me.  She can't live where we elect to the Presidency a man who admits on tape to sexually assaulting women, apparently, and then a dozen women come forward to confirm it.

Afraid I'm with OPM.  Good luck, God speed. I hope this goes better than expected.  Moo. Perhaps I'll be back.  In any event, be good to each other. 

An old friend who is a rape survivor killed herself tonight.  I'm her lawyer and she left the note to me.  She can't live where we elect to the Presidency a man who admits on tape to sexually assaulting women, apparently, and then a dozen women come forward to confirm it.

Afraid I'm with OPM.  Good luck, God speed. I hope this goes better than expected.  Moo. Perhaps I'll be back.  In any event, be good to each other. 
Goddamont and #### all.  Repeat.  I am literally moving to Canada. Don't go.  We are h re for each other and drink. 

Pretty sure we're supposed to band together and do what we can to make this site, and country, better tomorrow and the day after that, etc. Every step won't be one forward, but to abandon ship, like a bunch of rats, is more pathetic than ducking out the back door and leaving your entire constituency hanging out to dry while letting your campaign manager fill them with false hope. 

Pretty sure we're supposed to band together and do what we can to make this site, and country, better tomorrow and the day after that, etc. Every step won't be one forward, but to abandon ship, like a bunch of rats, is more pathetic than ducking out the back door and leaving your entire constituency hanging out to dry while letting your campaign manager fill them with false hope. 
Abandoning this board is quite the opposite of abandoning the political process.  Instead, it frees up real life to help real people who are about to have some tough times.  Good luck and God speed to you.

I literally have an invite to move to Costa Rica.  But #### that ####.  I'm going to stay here and be subversive.  Fight the ####### fight, man.  Maybe I'll be doing it drunk as ####, but I'm not letting this happen in my house.   I get the intellectuals wanting to run...I mean, Stalin and Mao had them all killed for a reason.  But I've never been all that smart anyway.  I'm here for the long haul.  

Maybe some pain is what it takes to differentiate between change for the good and change for the sake of change.

feel the ####### bern.  

Honestly, I feel worse about the Dodgers losing in the playoffs.  Or maybe the Cubs winning.  Maybe getting ghosted by that one chick I liked before I met the 22 year old.  But this is like a distant fourth.  

Users who are viewing this thread